Create Account

Kaiser Unhappy? SHL Insider Trading

Robb Wind has narrowed down his options to 2 teams

[Image: dc2d0d8b02f841cdbac401eeffb5946e.png]
Robb Wind is still a pending free agent.

The top SHL free agent is still available, and has confirmed with the teams he has contacted that he has narrowed down his options to 2 teams. The teams are unknown by everyone but the team's themself, and Robb Wind. It’s believed that the 2 teams are contenders and are looking to “win now”.

Issac Kaiser practicing with Raiders, unhappy with Edmonton

[Image: 31d76e70d41b4c6894b87887a001072a.png]
Issac Kaiser currently practicing with the Raiders

After rumors that Issac Kaiser was being shopped by Portland, the trade finally happened, and Issac Kaiser was moved to the Blizzard.
"Yeah, I'm pretty unhappy with the way I've been managed. I stick around with the Portland Admirals through all of the crap they've been through and I'm shipped off like this? Seems like it was bound to happen since Wahlters clearly doesn't know what he's doing.” told Issac Kaiser to the media when asked about the trade. ”Now I'm with the Blizzard, probably an equally if not worse-run team than the Admirals are. I'll be more than happy to play out my contract with the Blizzard, but don't expect me to re-sign in this hellhole of a city.”

There have been rumors from Kaiser's camp that he was looking to go overseas… when Kaiser was asked about the rumors, his response was clear. "I'm not confirming right now, but I have gotten offers to play overseas, mainly from Russia and Sweden. I dunno, I feel like I might need a fresh start in a different region. I'm not feeling any of the teams in the SHL right now. Plus if you have these asshole journalists constantly pestering you about the smallest of issues, it starts to get on your nerves and affect your game. I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone in particular, but you know who the hell you are."

The young forward still dreams about hoisting the Challenge Cup, but is looking for a fresh start so he can finally get his head back into the game and play like he used to back in the SMJHL.

"My goal still remains to hoist the Challenge Cup, whether with Edmonton (preferably not but whatever) or with another SHL team. If anything, I'd like to be reunited with players or staff I know. I feel like I can still contribute in this league, and I'm willing to. I'm not 100% done with the SHL. My body and skills are still SHL-quality, but my head's not in the game anymore. I just need something to wake me up, that's all."

As the young prospect has said, he’d like to be re-united with certain players and staff he’s familiar with. Not the Admirals, but preferable members from his SMJHL team, the Halifax Raiders. Some teams that seem like a possibility for Kaiser to be moved to are
The New England Wolfpack: He played and played under Toivo Kosenen back in Halifax, being re-united with him could get him going again
The Los Angeles Panthers: The Panthers have some Raiders alumni that Kaiser is familiar with, such as Jean-Luc Reflieux, Matthew Leetch and more. Kaiser would be a good fit in the Panthers bottom 6, and would be able to fit onto the team easily, with his familiarity with the members of the Panthers

Issac Kaiser has not yet reported to the Edmonton Blizzard despite preseason being only 2 days away… and has been practicing with his SMJHL team, the Halifax Raiders.

Teams inquiring on NEW prospect Sebastian Thompson

[Image: 1297663845908_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si...3798197625]
Thompson

There were reports out of New England this week that teams have been inquiring on New England prospect Sebastian Thompson. Teams who are looking for goaltenders were looking to potentially make an offer for the goalie, because Thompson doesn’t look like he’ll end up in a starting role anytime soon in New England, with Laukkenen between the pipes. Unfortunately for the teams that inquired, Thompson was not available.

Seattle tried to add Geronimo Otto

A few weeks ago prior to the draft, Seattle acquired Teodors Cukurs from Portland in exchange for Jackson Cartier.
It’s not exactly what Seattle wanted, but they are still very happy with the return in Cukurs.
The Riot were trying to acquire Geronimo Otto instead of Teodors Cukurs in the trade, in order to re-unite the “fashion twinz” - Trevor Wilson and Geronimo Otto, one of the more famous duos in Knights history. Unfortunately for Seattle and Trevor Wilsom, GM Wahlters was having none of it.

SMJHL RUMOURS

Speculation that Elias Lindstrom on the block

There have been reports out of Montreal that the Militia are shopping forward Elias Lindstrom. The active forward has a record and has a reputation, but still is one of the active forwards in the league that can be a top scorer this season. Some sources are refuting the sources, so many are unsure if the rumors are true.

Problem In the Pipes in Colorado

[Image: JSGiguere.jpg]
Problem in the pipes for Landon Boeing

The Colorado Mammoths drafted top goalie Aleksander Aleksandrov with the 20th overall pick… which may be a problem in Colorado. A few weeks back, the Mammoths starter… or maybe former starter… “I’d like to tell him to find another set of pipes to stand between.” said Landon Boeing on Aleksandrov potentially joining Colorado, prior to the draft after rumor arose that Colorado was a likely destination for Aleksandrov.

samee > tsn

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

samee you're actually useful to my life now wtf

well not really but u know what im saying

keep doing this

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I like these articles samee keep it up

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

oh hey.

confirmed.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Apr 7 2017, 10:25 PM
oh hey.
Hi benches

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Apr 7 2017, 11:27 PM

Hi benches

hi sams

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Apr 7 2017, 10:25 PM
oh hey.

confirmed.
Thx for confirming the quotes Smile))

Seattle tried to add Geronimo Otto

A few weeks ago prior to the draft, Seattle acquired Teodors Cukurs from Portland in exchange for Jackson Cartier.
It’s not exactly what Seattle wanted, but they are still very happy with the return in Cukurs.
The Riot were trying to acquire Geronimo Otto instead of Teodors Cukurs in the trade, in order to re-unite the “fashion twinz” - Trevor Wilson and Geronimo Otto, one of the more famous duos in Knights history. Unfortunately for Seattle and Trevor Wilsom, GM Wahlters was having none of it.

lollolol

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17+Apr 7 2017, 10:12 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (vbottas17 @ Apr 7 2017, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->samee > tsn[/b]
Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Apr 7 2017, 10:22 PM<br />I like these articles samee keep it up

<!--QuoteBegin-Waters@Apr 7 2017, 10:14 PM
samee you're actually useful to my life now wtf

well not really but u know what im saying

keep doing this
[/quote]
Glad you guys like it! I'll keep making these Smile

Love this shit even if PGF/now Buff is never mentioned although that's probably a good thing lol

[Image: insayne.gif]

This is better than CBC's Saturday Headlines

[Image: giphy.gif]

TIL teams are interested in my goaltending prospect Hmm

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

<a href='index.php?showuser=2293' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>twils</a>

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by tweedledunn@Apr 8 2017, 09:11 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2293' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>twils</a>

Tampering