Create Account

S34 Colorado Mammoth Captains

<div align="center">[Image: z52oN0u.jpg]

We at the Colorado Mammoths are proud to announce our S34 Team Captains. We have a load of good young players here on the Mammoth so we decided to add a 3rd alternate to our on-ice leadership team. We value activity, vocal leadership and a continued presence on and off the ice. With that being said here are your S34 Mammoth Captains!

Captain
[Image: fks7t4u.png]
Zinaida Titova
<a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a>

Zinaida has become not only a huge force on the ice for the Mammoths but she is a great person to be around. Her presence in the Locker Room and continued dedication to her teammates makes her the perfect captain. Her on ice exploits reached an all-time high in S33 and we foresee her taking another step and contending for an MVP trophy. She instills what it is to be a Mammoth and will be a spectacular role model for our new players this season.

-------------

Alternate Captains
[Image: F6BeKoO.png]
Rambo
<a href='index.php?showuser=1690' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>stevo</a>

Rambo will be entering this season as our defensive anchor. Our most physical player and someone that our rookies will look to for protection and for pointers on taking their lockdown portion of their game to the next level. Not only does he instill grit and leadership on the ice but in the locker room as well. We will be counting on his defensive prowess to take the Mammoths to another level. Rambo has a lot to teach the younger members of the Mammoths and will be a true defensive leader on the ice.

-------------

[Image: l5d6hr0.png]
Finn Krüger
<a href='index.php?showuser=2587' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>adamantium</a>

While a rookie defenseman may seem like a strange choice for a leadership role on a team full of established veterans; Krüger has proven the doubters wrong. Since joining the Mammoths he's been one of the most active players on the team and stepped right into being a leader now and for the future. He is one of the foundational players that an SMJHL gets lucky to begin building around and we have no doubt that Krüger will take the challenge of being an Alternate very seriously and aim for even bigger things.

-------------

[Image: Lgt7AaR.png]
Aleksandr Aleksandrov
<a href='index.php?showuser=2571' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>dmuda11</a>

Probably the biggest surprise on the list. Simply due to the lack of goaltenders that get to wear the A on their chest in the SMJHL. While the bigger leagues may see goaltenders as someone unable to wear the C or A, we at the Mammoths believe differently. While not able to spend as much time talking to their teammates on the bench or on the ice. A stalwart goaltender with the right attitude brings a lot to a team. Aleksandrov has brought leadership, enthusiasm and a sense of humor to the Colorado locker room. While he may not start as many games this season due to the emergence of Boeing, we see Aleks being a leader on the bench and on the ice. He is one of the brightest young goaltenders in the SMJHL and has a very special future. We at Colorado know he'll be an important part of this organization.

----------

The Colorado Mammoths had to make some very tough decisions. We had to pass up some very deserving people for these captaincy roles. But we hope that by naming our most vocal members as part of the on ice leadership team, we will be able to motivate future members of the Colorado Mammoths to follow their sterling examples!

Goal Goal [Image: do3195.png] Goal Goal </div>

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Russia Towel <a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2571' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>dmuda11</a> Towel Russia

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

-cries a little- I'm excited to be your S34 Captain and with the A's (who are all wonderful) to try and bring the Four Star Cup home.

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

I'm incredibly honored to have been trusted with such a valuable and important role on the team at this stage in my career, and I can promise everyone that I will not let you down. Let's get that cup, eh?

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Ya, goalies giving goalies A's is so cliché

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Apr 11 2017, 01:16 AM
Ya, goalies giving goalies A's is so cliché
Don't be jealous

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Let's roll