Create Account

Who will Vancouver Pick First overall? Hoid Wit edition

Code:
Around 864 words double pay

<div align="center">Who Will Vancouver Pick First Overall?</div>
<div align="center">(The Hoid Wit Edition)</div>

[Image: Eoj5m74.png]

Vancouver Whalers have been announced to currently hold the first overall pick in the Season Thirty-sixth SMJHL Draft and will be looking to use that pick to help one of the top prospects to help Vancouver build on their already well established core. This pick could put Vancouver to my favorites and eventual Season Thirty-Sixth Four-Star Cup champions. So for this article gracefully written by biased defenseman Hoid Wit for the Vancouver Whalers and I Hoid Wit will be saying who my favorite top 3 prospects. Odd are we will probably pick a recreate of some sort but fuck them I will only be putting the spotlight on some of the newer guys instead. Also I’m terrible at talking about stats and shit so this will all be about that shiny personality. So enough of me rambling here we go.

[Image: MV5BMTg3MDc0MjY0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU1...17_AL_.jpg]
Clint Eastwood ( <a href='index.php?showuser=2614' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Clint Eastwood</a> )
The first prospect that I will be talking about is probably the newer member I’ve seen the most of and that is the charismatic Defenseman Clint Eastwood from the great Springfield,
Massachusettes even though Wikipedia says that he is from San Francisco, California and that your birthday is today, can’t believe you are playing hockey in the SMJHL at the age of 87. You know what fuck it I’m just going to go off your Wikipedia instead of your player page. It also says here on your Wikipedia page that you are a Libertarian which is cool cause so am I and it would be cool to have someone back me on my crazy political theories in the Vancouver LR. You have an undetermined amount of children you player you maybe you can give me tips on hooking up with women. The only minus to you being picked overall is you being connected to Samee who called me a “LR Cancer” which is a total lie because/I’m amazing like you hopefully are.

[Image: 189596.png]
Lukas Muller (<a href='index.php?showuser=2643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DannyMethane</a>)
Next Prospect who could help build Vancouver defensive core is the one the only Lukas Muller who is an amazing defenseman from Austria who joined the German army in World War one and then ran for chancellor of Germany. Wait that’s…… Oh don’t want to talk about that guy and get suspended like last time. Oh okay here’s the profile sorry all you Austrians look the same well this guy turns out he was born in Austria but instead of moving to Germany he moved to Canada. Instead having crazy political theories and drawing shitty art he decided to play hockey which I guess is probably the better choice of the two. While reading his bio turns out his Grandfather died while he was thousand miles away playing hockey, Jesus dude I just got over Logan and you write about this shit oh well I guess if it helped motivate him to become a better hockey player to make his dead grandfather proud then that’s….. I promise I won’t cry. So hopefully you somehow end up Vancouver whether it’d be the first pick or later on in the Season Thirty-Sixth Draft.

[Image: eoghan_newman_400x400.jpg]
Vijanupatan Singh (<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-52'>Waters</a>)
The Last Prospect who is a winger that I’m going to put on this list is technically a recreate but it’s young little Waters who is now known as Vijanupatan Singh the first name is so complex I’m going have to copy paste his name whenever I have to say it. I’m going have to break “Kayfabe” here but Waters and I have shared a locker room in the past but that slowly went to shit when someone wanted somebody off the team and then eventually Waters and I were kicked out of the team Discord so we have that in common so it’d be cool to share a locker room with him again. Plus the biggest positive of Vijanupatan Singh AKA Waters is mad on that meme game which is the number one on whether I want you to be my teammate or not so it’d be fun for Waters and I along with Storm and others on the team to meme the entire SMJHL and confuse the hell out of all of them.

So there you have it in Hoid Wit’s top 3 prospects that I want to to be picked first overall by the Vancouver Whalers even though I did not check their build and TPE because that can all be changed how you are in the inside is what matters to me which is probably why I’ve never been hired as a GM because I would be a super shitty one at that but I tihnk I have picked a pretty good group of young men to be my Top 3 prospects that I would select first overall if I were GM of the Vancouver Whalers and I believe that I could lead this team to a first round exit so probably don’t put any insight to this article that I posted because their might be 10 players who are better at making better players then the people I listed but I believe they will all have great SHL careers whether they are Whalers or not.

people sleepin on Gilfred

Quote:Originally posted by GilfredTheGreat@May 31 2017, 04:44 PM
people sleepin on Gilfred
I chose three at random. You would be a great pickup Smile

Vancouver needs some Southern in them.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CampinKiller@May 31 2017, 03:46 PM
Vancouver needs some Southern in them.
Our GM plays in Texas.

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@May 31 2017, 05:45 PM

I chose three at random. You would be a great pickup&nbsp; Smile
i wasnt at random though im straight up da best choice

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Another Lukas Muller 😂

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Damn, glad you think I'm a valuable pick.