Create Account

Ireland management is transfering in a futur star

When I took Team Ireland IIHF Head position, I knew that a great challenge was ahead of me. Some pillars of the team were quickly aging like defenseman Bojo Biscuit and winger Pedro Sarantez. The proof was Bojo, retiring this season and I expect a few other to follow soon.

This shifted Ireland windows for Gold on the shoulder of the younger guys. I also needed to find the right piece to replace the veterans leaving the teams, as Ireland does not have a plethora of user creating for this country. What I was looking for was dedicated players that I knew I could motivate to enjoy their experience in IIHF and continue to update.

While had a few players in my aim, I always had in my mindset on one of them. I'll be honest, it was more a marathon than a sprint to convince him to join. This player is known to be extremely loyal and invested in the teams he is part of. Barely a few minutes after the official announce that I would be Ireland Head, I asked him to join in the next season … the answer was no.

But I persevered. I knew I had another full season to convince him before he was most likely called up to play for Team USA. I need to admit that the fact he's probably my closest friend on SHL helped a lot to keep the conversation open between us. I have always appreciated all my discussions with him. At the beginning of the season, his points were always the same, he's competitive, he wants to win, enjoy the member of the team, the management, etc. However, as the season rolled, he started to see other possibilities. The fact Ireland got a lot of rookies from the same class. The fact that I am one of those ‘people person' who is quickly liked and could bring even more players into the team. The fact that he could fit the team's shifting young core and not have to spend seasons sitting on USA's bench. The fact there was possibility for him to help me out with the management and the future of the team due to the fact we have similar ideas…

While we all know that IIHF Heads don't necessarily need a Co-Head, I believe that this will make our experience with the website even more thrilling. This new role I proposed to him wasn't to lure him in the team, as he could have and probably did receive the same offer from USA management. I proposed to him to join me to have fun and in a way, it's proof of my trust in his vision of the team's future. We will work together in order to develop the future of the team hopefully bringing the gold back to Ireland.

Probably a lot of you guessed, but I am welcoming <a href='index.php?showuser=2638' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>TheDangaZone</a> (Roman Augustus) into the Ireland Federation as the new Co-GM and the S36 assigned transfer!

Code:
500 Words

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Extremely thrilled to be joining you on Team Ireland. I hope that together we can build this team into a legit contender that will no longer be an afterthought for opposing teams or for new signups. I'm happy to habe this opportunity and can't wait to win us some medals.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Defense is gonna be strong on team Ireland.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

TDZ isn't a real American. Back stabbing his country men. Wow

Just kidding. Great job TDZ, good luck in Ireland, I'm sure you and Evok will lead a team to some glory.

Quote:Originally posted by Clint Eastwood@Sep 12 2017, 06:27 PM
TDZ isn't a real American. Back stabbing his country men. Wow

Just kidding. Great job TDZ, good luck in Ireland, I'm sure you and Evok will lead a team to some glory.

Thanks man lol. We'll sure try

And another beauty slips out of the reach of Team USA Crybaby

Good luck doing Irish things Usa

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Ahh

Awesome to bring in new leadership; very happy to have you with us @TheDangeZone!

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Sep 12 2017, 07:28 PM
And another beauty slips out of the reach of Team USA&nbsp; Crybaby

Good luck doing Irish things Usa

Thanks! Hopefully we have some gold medal games against one another soon.

Applying to block the transfer.

I'm fucking sick of losing players. This must be stopped.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Ireland Ireland Ireland

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Sep 12 2017, 07:56 PM
Applying to block the transfer.

I'm fucking sick of losing players. This must be stopped.

I'd just retire and recreate if that's how it had to be.

Quote:Originally posted by TheDangaZone@Sep 12 2017, 08:03 PM

Don't steal <a href='index.php?showuser=589' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JPL</a> 's gimmick.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Sep 12 2017, 08:07 PM

Don't steal <a href='index.php?showuser=589' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JPL</a> 's gimmick.

Its a good enough gimmick for 2 ppl

Quote:Originally posted by TheDangaZone@Sep 12 2017, 08:03 PM

Popcorn :-x

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by TheDangaZone@Sep 12 2017, 06:48 PM

Thanks! Hopefully we have some gold medal games against one another soon.

Hell yeah! Welcome to Ireland!

[Image: Wally.png]