Create Account

BUF-CGY

Alright, well..

Another trade I didn't want to make, but sometimes you gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em. This time, I'm folding. I'd really have loved to keep <a href='index.php?showuser=2535' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Insayne</a> around, but things just didn't seem like they were going to work out right now.

Stampede receive:
LAP S37 2nd round pick (19th overall)
CGY S38 2nd round pick
CGY S39 3rd round pick

Dragons receive:
Dani Forsberg

I hope everything works out for you in Calgary and maybe you win some Cups. Maybe we'll see you back in Buffalo sometime.

Thanks for working with me <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a>. You're getting a real good one. Enjoy your BFF <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a>!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Calgary Accepts! Thanks <a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>WannabeFinn</a> nice working with you, don't worry we'll treat him well!

We're very excited to be able to bring in a player like Dani Forsberg and a member like Insayne. He's someone who instantly makes our team and room even better. He's a player I really wanted to get in his draft year and have been trying to get ever since. We have big plans for him in Calgary and he will be given every opportunity to shine and help lead the next great generation of Dragons superstars!

Welcome to your new home <a href='index.php?showuser=2535' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Insayne</a> !!!

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

Ahh Ahh Ahh

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Alright first and foremost I'd like to thank Buffalo for taking a chance on me a few years ago in the draft. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about the players, management, atmosphere, etc on the Stampede.

<a href='index.php?showuser=86' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>RomanesEuntDomus</a> Thanks a ton for guiding me through the trials and tribulations of the smjhl and the shl. The league is a better place when you're around. #REDforCommish #EuckFeggy

<a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>Avakael</a> Thanks for being a great friend and being a living, breathing cheat code for Fantasy. Much like RED, the league is better when you're around.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnWalrus</a> Thanks for being a great GM, especially when Tomen decided to bitch out. Man U sucks, Blackhawks suck, etc etc

<a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>FourFour</a> Thanks for letting me score tons of goals on you in the SMJHL. Also i luv you

<a href='index.php?showuser=2463' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Zombiewolf</a> Thanks for making me feel better about my TPE totals (get flamed) jk youre the man

<a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>WannabeFinn</a> Great job so far doing more in a day than Walrus did in half a year (get flamed TDW Kappa). I kid I kid but I wish you the best of luck and thanks for being one of the coolest guys on the site.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2274' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>Rabidsponge21</a> Good luck in WKP! I count you as one of my closest friends on the site and I thank you for letting me snake Redding from you in fantasy and absolutely destroying you in the process Smile)

@otherBuffPlayers Thanks for the great ride and good luck this season and beyond.

With that being said, I'm really, really excited to be a Dragons Can't wait to get started and earn a roster spot!!!

[Image: insayne.gif]

i retract my statement. sorta

Fuck. I'm gonna miss having you around :(

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Sep 27 2017, 10:34 PM
i retract my statement. sorta
told u

but yeah I did what I had to Aggrieved

:((

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Sep 27 2017, 10:36 PM

told u

but yeah I did what I had to&nbsp; Aggrieved
w
was forsberg was set to leave in fa i guess? that makes more sense

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Sep 27 2017, 10:36 PM

told u

but yeah I did what I had to&nbsp; Aggrieved

Hmm

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Sep 27 2017, 09:33 PM

Zombiewolf Thanks for making me feel better about my TPE totals (get flamed) jk youre the man

This guy is still shitting on me. Good riddance

Crybaby Crybaby

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Sep 27 2017, 10:39 PM
w
was forsberg was set to leave in fa i guess? that makes more sense
Yes he was a pending FA. I negotiated a sign and trade with CGY to recoup some value.

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Sep 27 2017, 10:41 PM

Yes he was a pending FA. I negotiated a sign and trade with CGY to recoup some value.
that makes sense. you're doing fine tho, gotta do what you gotta do

:heartunbroken:

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

WBF killing it damn

[Image: Jepox.gif]

all the picks are belong to BUF

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]