Create Account

S38 Kelowna Knights Interested Prospects

Hey newcomer! Welcome to the interested prospects thread for the Kelowna Knights! Boasting a proud franchise history since S2, we’re always looking hard to find the next generation of Knights players to liven up the locker room and join the Round Table!

The Knights are looking for player and people with incredible passion towards this site and this team and that are willing to step into big roles right away, and help Kelowna build towards success. The Knights are going into a new season with a plethora of sophomores, and are looking to capitalize on this and make a push. In Kelowna, with some roster spots and oppurtunities available, me and my co gm Nour will hep you prepare for a long and successful SHL career, starting with a strong beginning here in juniors

Sounds great right? You’ve heard about us, fill out the questions below and help us get to know a little more about you as the draft approaches! See you out on the ice, future Knights!

Code:
1. How did you hear about the site?

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. Favourite NHL team?

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

9. Anything else you’d like us to know?

Thanks for dropping by! If you have questions, please feel free to PM myself or Nour here, or find us on Discord at samee#1711 or NourFFAK#1420

I’m a recreate.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

6-7 depending on what’s going on.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Can I say both? I mean this time around I would like to win more championships but honestly having good LR leads into part of that.

I don’t know. Depends on what’s going on with both teams. I wouldn’t mind being around for 4.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Penguins.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Both.

7. Do you have any pets?

Sadly no.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

Gaming and writing!

I like team podcasts and would love to have some happen.

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

I originally heard about it from a GM league a long time ago, then I forgot about it and came back through the auspices of Google search. This will be my third player.

I think they go hand in hand because close-knit locker rooms attract quality players and drive activity.

It really depends on whatever SHL team drafts me and what they want. I don't want my player to languish in four line purgatory so it will probably be 3+ seasons unless the team is really strapped for roster players and needs him sooner.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Colorado Avalanche.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes.

7. Do you have any pets?

My family has a dog, but I live in a different province. So sort of, but I never get to see her.

Gaming mostly.

I can't think of anything, really.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

I'm a re-create.

8-9.

Both. You can't do one without the other.

I spent three last time so I'd say 2-4 is realistic, depending on who drafts me.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Capitals

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
I know this one now! Waffles.

7. Do you have any pets?
I have a dog.

Gaming, music, TV, parenting, working, drinking.

I'm good. Best of luck this season. Maybe I'll be a Knight.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I am the site tbh

A close knit locker room always eventually wins a championship!

As long as my SHL team needs me too, if I had a choice, 3 or 4.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Philadelphia Flyers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Crepes

7. Do you have any pets?

Does a baby count?

Graphic design projects, knife collecting, marksmanship/ range shooting and hunting

Karno is the type of player you don't want to be playing against

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

1. How did you hear about the site? Reddit (S25)

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 10

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Building Locker rooms even though its labor intensive

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? all

5. Favourite NHL team? Leaves

6. Waffles or Pancakes? None

7. Do you have any pets? yes

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Gaming

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? Hi Samee

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

1. How did you hear about the site? From my parole officer.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 1 sometimes and 5 others.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I do enjoy a good knitting session.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? As long as my GM needs me to.

5. Favourite NHL team? Edmonton Oilers

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Whisky please.

7. Do you have any pets? 2 little kitties

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? I like reading and talking to people. I'm pretty boring.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? I would like you to know that Samee smells funny

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? Reddit

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).6-8

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Both. Close knit room will lead to championships

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Depends on where I go in the SHL and when they need me

5. Favourite NHL team? Blackhawks

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles

7. Do you have any pets? 3 cats

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? PC gaming, music

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? Not really

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

LUDA!!
Active LR

Until my SHL team needs me.
5. Favourite NHL team?
EDM
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Chicken and Waffles
7. Do you have any pets?
nope
gaming
LUDA!!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I heard about it from Ace.
About a 7, logging in every other day at least.
A close-knit locker room; I'd rather make friends than win.
As long as it takes to make the SHL, so hopefully 2 seasons.
5. Favourite NHL team?
Penguins
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes and I'll fight anyone who disagrees.
7. Do you have any pets?
2 dogs and 3 cats
Gaming, music, guitar, and hanging out with friends.
I use discord frequently and am fairly easy to reach.

I'm a recreate, Ace showed me a couple years ago.

Locker room 100%

Played 4 last time, probably likely again.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Pittsburgh Penguins

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

None

I play guitar and sing (poorly), and love multiplayer video games, usually sports games.

I was on Kelowna with my last guy, Tony Flow, and in my last season I led the league in points and won both the Ideen Fallah and Raymond Lindsay awards. I was bad other than that season though.

EDIT: I was the captain of Kelowna in like S27 and completely forgot.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? Reddit

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 7

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Close-knit locker room!

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? maybe ~3? I'm not sure how fast prospects develop on this site yet.

5. Favourite NHL team? Winnipeg Jets

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles

7. Do you have any pets? Nope :(

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Gaming, music, curling

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? Nope, thanks for the opportunity!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

REDDIT !!!!
/r/hockey specifically

probably like an 8

close knit friendships and fun are always going to be more important to me than min-maxing the system for wins Smile

-- 3 because it's a nice number with 2 curves in it

5. Favourite NHL team?

NYR. I bleed broadway blue. 2nd choice is VGK

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes, they stack easy and you get more bang for your buck.

7. Do you have any pets?

3 dogs and 2 ferrets , i am a huge animal lover. Planning for more.

Gaming for sure (DnD anyone?) I like punk and metal and hip hop, i love following NYR hockey.

I'm a proud veteran of the US Navy

Reddit/r/hockey

8, I plam on logging in at least once a day

Close-knit locker room. You're lucky if you win a championship with a group of guys that don't care. A locker room of people who want really want to improve will go really far together.

4 seasons.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Detroit Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
A dog and a cat. Love this two little guys.

Video games, programming, tennis, inline hockey.

Nope!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

r/Hockey

9, I expect to be on multiple times a day in order to develop my player to be the best team player.

I’m here to win titles. If along the way the locker room becomes close-knit, that is a bonus. I want to be a team player and add to an already storied history.

I plan on staying all 4 years in order to develop. The only caveat would be if they called my name for the SHL

5. Favourite NHL team?
Favorite team is by far the Avalanche of Colorado

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Im a pancakes kind of guy. I’m not too found of the texture that the waffle brings.

7. Do you have any pets?
I have 1 dog, he’s my little old man.

I don’t have any hobbies outside of hockey. I follow hockey, play hockey, birdie game hockey, Work for a hockey club, and have a hockey jersey collection. I live and breathe hockey, which is why I am motivated to stay active and progress.

I’d love to be apart of the Kelowna Knights, I love the town and I’d love to enrich and add to the glowing past.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]