Create Account

Brumm Jr. way to early draft rankings

14. Stars Just not really an appealling location for me, they lack star power. If I was drafted here it just seems like a cluster from looking at their active roster/prospects. I don't know what it would be like to in the middle of. I do know <a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Symmetrik</a> is dedicated and fully capable of a rebuild, I just don't see it as an outsider. Sorry Toronto you get the 14 spot, good news you have plenty of season to change my mind.

13. Riot They've done a great job making the team relevant, and the new logo is slick. My "father's" best hockey was here and I want to have my own legacy jk I don't want to play with <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>mpc</a>. Rice and <a href='index.php?showuser=11' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Abdeezy</a> have done a swell job but hold this 13 for now.

12. Chiefs It hurts a little to put the chiefs here with @baelor swift , and a future other straight pimps. Never really been a fan of the brand, while the logo is great something about it irks me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but for now 12 is all ya'll.

11. Blizzard This is a team I expect to shoot up the rankings but for now they're holding down 11 (my favorite number.) On the outside I know <a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a> is solid, I don't know how he is as a GM, they lockerrooms I'ved shared with him he's been very quiet. I do know <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> is well regarded, and set on making Edmonton a perennial contender once again, they also have <a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>crutch</a> as a prospect.

10. Renegades Great franchise, logo, and great few players remaining from a different, but equally as sucessful era of Renegades hockey. Looking over their Roster you can tell they sold out to win that cup, coupled with the punishments brought on by tampering. Texas you warm my heart, but for now you a 10.

09. Platoon Another good aging franchise, <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Beaujeaux</a>'s new goalie will keep them relevant as their past stars age, or move on. This one for me I don't know how I would like the locker room, and it's me it's not ya'll. Sorry Platoon you only a 9.

08. pride Formerly Portland where I expierenced two tampering ordeals or whatever. Closest to me in real life location, and I think <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a> & <a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a> did a great job with the rebrand. They've retained some good locker room guys, but sorry SF just not that interested.

07. Wolfpack @eggy nog is the shit, but this is another LR I might not mesh that well in, or be hardcore enough for. Not hard enough for the softpack , got myself with that one. Great storied franchise but in my eyes their only a 7 right now.

06. Rage <a href='index.php?showuser=1449' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>NUCK</a> is one of my favorites around the SHL, I've always considered the Rage a top tier franchise probably because when I joined they were the cup winners. <a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Muerto</a> is that dude, I doubt I'll get drafted here but you can be a 6 for today.

05. Stampede <a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>WannabeFinn</a> has done a good job of getting this team stocked for the future with a big handful of high ceiling prospects, to compliment an already up and coming roster. Didn't think this day would come but Buffalo do you hold the 5 key to my heart?

04. Steelhawks as annoying is as <a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnMcJesus</a> is to trade with he's assembled a massive stable of good young talent, the Steelhawks might beable to return to Tanner Era success shortly with a lineup like theirs. They don't have the prospects like Buffalo, but the ones they do have are solid.

03. Panthers The Panthers are a team I didn't want anything to do with being from LA, but then I only ever wanted to play for them. <a href='index.php?showuser=78' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wasty</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1290' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>vbottas17</a> are as solid as it gets, everything they do is done well and correctly. They have strong ties to the Raiders so my brief Jordan Ryder creation could hinder the relationship.

02. Dragons It was hard to put Calgary 2nd on this list with what a solid GM duo they have. They have had the same core forever, and I always wanted my original player to play here and it never happened. (Did I say that above? oh well) <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> is the class of all class, I wish all the old guys weren't on the way out but the Dragons still hold the 2 stop.

01. Jets <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> is one of my favorites in the world, the combination of him and <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a> is as good as any good GM Duo in the league. Who wouldn't want to play for the reigning champs?

I like... People. And room with lockers

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Dec 11 2017, 06:56 PM
I like... People. And room with lockers

Do they like you back?

Chiefs

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by tweedlebrumm@Dec 11 2017, 09:57 PM

Do they like you back?

Probably not tbh

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by tweedlebrumm@Dec 11 2017, 08:52 PM

08. pride Formerly Portland where I expierenced two tampering ordeals or whatever. Closest to me in real life location, and I think <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a> &amp; <a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a> did a great job with the rebrand. They've retained some good locker room guys, but sorry SF just not that interested.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by tweedlebrumm@Dec 11 2017, 09:57 PM

Do they like you back?

Depends on how drunk we are when the question is asked. :lol:

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by tweedlebrumm@Dec 11 2017, 07:52 PM

11. Blizzard This is a team I expect to shoot up the rankings but for now they're holding down 11 (my favorite number.) On the outside I know <a href='index.php?showuser=1766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>karlssens</a> is solid, I don't know how he is as a GM, they lockerrooms I'ved shared with him he's been very quiet. I do know <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> is well regarded, and set on making Edmonton a perennial contender once again, they also have <a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>crutch</a> as a prospect.

aww thanks man.
Definitely changed my tune when I took on a management role. You'll hear a lot from me if you [hopefully] land with the blizz.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Brumm ;A;

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Dragonite

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

[Image: 3uWj1Qc.gif]

Wow

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Dec 11 2017, 07:32 PM
[Image: 3uWj1Qc.gif]

Wow

I guess we’re good or something

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

nice bruh

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by MWHazard@Dec 11 2017, 07:48 PM

I guess we’re good or something
I would hope so at least

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

wew who would have thought Buffalo would be top 5 in anything good

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page