Create Account

Young defensemen on the move?

<div align="center">[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Connor Tanner answers questions about supposed trade demand</div>

Well Connor, it seems to be no secret that you have asked out of the place you once were quoted as saying would be your forever home, any insight into this?

Connor Tanner: Well it is no secret that a teammate and I got into a bit of a spat leaving a noticeable divide in the locker room and I felt it was only fair to the team that one of the two players leaves in order to commit to a cohesive unit in Hamilton. I still love all those guys and hope they succeed, but in order for me to play my best hockey I need to be able to focus on the game and not worry about anything else.

Is there a list of teams that have appeal to you and a list of those that do not and are you willing to share that with us?

CT: Absolutely Ricky.

<div align="center">[Image: 2432nnb.png]
Rage .13. Manhattan Rage .13. Rage
[Image: 2432nnb.png]

This is based on current knowledge and had NUCK still been head, I might have just avoided listing Manhattan altogether. NUCK stepping down and Mac retiring (and unretiring, retiring, unretiring and finally retiring again) they've made the list in the number 13 spot. But let it be known if Wiki truly is rage-quitting the website Manhattan easily jumps the next 5 teams to end up in the 8th slot.

[Image: seattle_riot_banner.png]
Riot .12. Seattle Riot .12. Riot
[Image: seattle_riot_banner.png]

While I respect Rice and appreciate Samee's success in Kelowna, this screams painfully long rebuild and I'm only a season or two from hitting my prime and would love to be surrounded by a reasonably good supporting cast. I'm sure they could change my mind but for now Seattle is sitting at 12.

[Image: 2dba1yh.png]
Stars .11. Toronto North Stars .11. Stars
[Image: 2dba1yh.png]

Similar issue to Seattle but a little further along, but I'm honestly not sure that Symmetrik and I have a positive relationship. I'm sure amends could be made by both parties and things would turn out great. What pushes them above Seattle is the fact that I would instantly become their top defensemen and who is going to say no to top pairing minutes this early in their career?

[Image: aysewp.png]
Renegades .10. Texas Renegades .10. Renegades
[Image: aysewp.png]

If not for the crippling tampering punishment maybe Texas could be higher up, but with missing firsts coupled with the whispers of Georgette Pel considering retirement it would be hard for me to commit to a team that has the potential for a glaring hole in between the pipes, Phobos even with the mistake that I grill him for has sky high potential as a general manager and I'm excited to see what he has in store to turn this team around.

[Image: 4jun10.png]
Dragons .09. Calgary Dragons .09. Dragons
[Image: 4jun10.png]

Calgary seems to have some of the best general managers in the league, and some of the members I respect the most. Randlemen is a hall of fame manager for the Militia and has had one hell of a career. Steelhead has had a phenomenal run as manager and one hell of a career too. I'd be honoured to be part of the franchise. Though I can see a certain personality clash and inevitable.

[Image: mrrdk5.png]
Wolfpack .08. New England Wolfpack .08. Wolfpack
[Image: mrrdk5.png]

Toivo and Eggy are an incredible tandem and I'd be honoured to play for them as well, Drodger has a historied career with the Wolfpack and he's one of my best friends on the site. Berezin and Tanner would continue to be elite talents together and that'd be a joy to see. Though like above I can see certain personality clashes as inevitable.

[Image: wstd88.png]
Panthers .07. Los Angeles Panthers .07. Panthers
[Image: wstd88.png]

I recently saw the three early SHL panthers branding and holy shit were they awful, thankfully they currently hold an undisputed title for the best looking branding on the site. Wasty and Bottas are amazing managers and I think I'd look great in teal.

[Image: 24y1cu1.png]
Jets .06. Winnipeg Jets .06. Jets
[Image: 24y1cu1.png]

The Jets fall here because they're a dynasty, hell put me on the fourth line with 5% ice time and let the cups start falling into my lap. Hazard and Nereus have created a team that has me standing here saying "How in the world do they keep aquiring talent" maybe they have the pieces to acquire one more piece of talent.

[Image: 239t2v.png]
Platoon .05. West Kendell Platoon .05. Platoon
[Image: 239t2v.png]

Beaujeaux my friend, you've been someone I've come to for advice every step of the way in my SMJHL managing career, and I'd love to dawn the navy for you in hopes of finally capturing that cup that has alluded you for so long. I'm not sure if West Kendell would want to add Tanner to an aging core but the possibilities are there.

[Image: 2u7t2sh.png]
Chiefs .04. Minnesota Chiefs .04. Chiefs
[Image: 2u7t2sh.png]

Conference rivals, but perrenial contenders with one of the best goalies in the league and that's attractive to me, and Garbanzo is someone I've admired since creating Tanner, and playing alongside him would be a dream come true, and time is limited for that. Odegard and Tanner could become a feared pairing for the next 10 to 12 seasons and that's pretty appealing.

[Image: ekj2pv.png]
Stampede .03. Buffalo Stampede .03. Stampede
[Image: ekj2pv.png]

Dickus, we've known eachother close to two years outside of the SHL, and while I may throw shade your way, I truly believe you're an outstanding general manager and I'd love to play under you, Makela and I make a very intriguing future pairing possibility. Some of the people I enjoy talking to the most are on this Stampede team such as Charles Walker, Friedrich Koenig and Kevin Hamilton. The Stampede are a VERY intriguing possibility if they have the pieces to make a trade for me.

[Image: 14tq6q9.png]
Blizzard .02. Edmonton Blizzard .02. Blizzard
[Image: 14tq6q9.png]

After a couple of big names heading to the Blizzard last season in trades with Seattle, I'm not sure if they have the fire power to acquire a talent like Tanner, but the potential is there none the less. Tuck, Tanner, Bitties, Knouse, Scholz, Rockefeller and many more would make for a fairly young but very talented roster, who am I to say no to another potential dynasty.

[Image: 0IRlNb2.png]
pride .01. San Francisco Pride .01. pride
[Image: 0IRlNb2.png]

The idea of once again pairing alongside my brother Jack Tanner beats any other advantage any team has, simple as that. However the Portland dibacle has left San Francisco with minimal trade assets and a trade feels unlikely.</div>

Code:
PLEASE DO NOT TAMPER ME, TALK TO HALLSY.
Code:
1157 Words

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Ninja

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Well I guess I'm out of the loop

Popcorn

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

[Image: CgeXXFm.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Fake news Wink

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Feb 8 2018, 10:27 PM
Fake news Wink

I guess we'll see in the coming days. Rolleyes

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

come to me young tanner

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Don't forget Chiclets

Blizzard

hmmmmmmmmm

Chiefs

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Feb 9 2018, 02:27 AM
hmmmmmmmmm

Chiefs

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[Image: YokohamaFMarinos.png]

pride

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Rage

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Lol are you a free agent? Don’t think you have a say in this <a href='index.php?showuser=2761' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Keygan</a>