Create Account

Mr. Shit reform

Word 518
Ready to be grade

Hello friend. My name is Mr. Shit. I am best player to draft 5th round or where I go. People are say that I am toxic and I am not like Jew. I am fine with Jew. Am sorry for toxic and not nice word against those people on team and am sorry if any jew people saw it and cry at night. Am very sorry and am not bad person. I am very reform thank to keygan and Belgarat. So not worry I am nice person now. I am now talk about what happen in week. I am drunk yes and am do tpe stuffs, like the PT 1 and also drugs because hung over from my special water that make happy. Not worry. I will not toxic and am nice person who is not mean to anyone. I see people are mean yes. So I am call out in short media because I am not happy that people get to toxic me. I am call out people like
Reynolds “ I mean Mr. Shit was drafted by Montreal so that somewhat tells me all I need to know as well.”
Samee (multiple)
LB. “just ban him, this wont be the only thing he'll say. mark my words”

Actually I saw only 3 toxic. It was suck to be ban and I am very yes that someone else will talk bad to me not to face. So I am call out 3 people for toxic and not toxic. I am defend self and team.

Reynolds I am see that you finish under me pre season scoring. I am sure you need 1 week ban for me to keep up with me be better you. It ok, I sure that you cry way out of team. I am see that you want to play with friend on team but at least my team is nice and I am not cry when not draft by friend team. It ok, I am happy with team. They are nice and are reform me. I am hope that your team has someone who reform your salt ass. Do not flame Montreal team or I will hattrick and dab on your dead corpse. Yes. Montreal is not dumb or bad team for draft me. You are on dumb team for not draft me.

Fuck you Samee. Draft me seattle I am see that you are 1st pick in draft next season and I am carry you team with all my amazing play. Not worry team will love me and I am love you. Stop flame me please. I hear you not like Montreal. That good Montreal are not like you. Samee I am hope you get reform like me. We are love ok?

Hey LB. I not like you. You are guy who want to kill Mexico are you and vote trump. I am not like you kind. You are stop try to ban me for ever. Stop toxic. I would say that come to Montreal but I am not want you here. Go away

Thank for read. I am reform and not toxic.

This looks like a poorly written e-fedding promo.

You are clearly some loser who is faking not being able speak to english. Just stop it.

The edge

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@Mar 27 2018, 12:06 PM
You are clearly some loser who is faking not being able speak to english. Just stop it.

“special water”

Like really? No one is falling for the fake english lmao. Try harder next time my dude.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Mar 27 2018, 12:12 PM

“special water”

Like really? No one is falling for the fake english lmao. Try harder next time my dude.

it's this part " I am not like Jew" that really gets me. I've worked with ESL students - they WANT to learn syntax and get better. You don't say things like I am not like Jew multiple times - you try to fix it to I do not like Jews. This guy is clearly a troll and it's very irritating.

I think I'm going to get this as a tattoo.

As a side note, this is getting lamer and lamer as it goes.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

It was suck to be ban and I am very yes that someone else will talk bad to me not to face

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I died of an aneurysm reading this

Also this whole poor English troll is not believable at all

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Mar 27 2018, 09:21 AM
It was suck to be ban and I am very yes that someone else will talk bad to me not to face
You forgot to dab and hattrick on corpses.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rSyk9yiACkw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rSyk9yiACkw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@Mar 27 2018, 10:14 AM

it's this part " I am not like Jew" that really gets me. I've worked with ESL students - they WANT to learn syntax and get better. You don't say things like I am not like Jew multiple times - you try to fix it to I do not like Jews. This guy is clearly a troll and it's very irritating.

Actually I am curious, when it comes to mistakes like that, is grammar something that comes fairly quickly? And how often do you see those mistakes that Mr. Shit makes?

Much love mr shit much love <3

People are very angry I see I must dab with you no worries :3