Create Account

My Last Topic Thread on SHL Thanks, everyone.

Code:
this post will be in multiple posts cuz of tags

It's been a long time since I was passed on 72 times in the S19 SMJHL Entry Draft. After a long, and relatively decent, career it's time to call it quits. It's funny, I remember joining the site. It was the summer after first year, and I was in a real shithole of a place, mentally. It was also the first time since before middle school that I wasn't going to be playing hockey. I went on Google and tried to find those EHM sites I used to really enjoy in high school. I eventually got frustrated and searched "Simulation hockey league" and found this place. For better or worse, I've been here for the better part of.....4 years? It's been quite an experience. I've been able to talk to, and meet, some people I never would have had the chance to meet otherwise. I'm really glad to know that the sport I enjoy so much is loved so deeply by so many people around the world. So much so, that people are willing to put in time into something like this. It's really cool. Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone that has helped me along the way. To make things easier, this list is in alphabetical order. Also, I was going to post this after the awards stuff was all finished up, but I guess I can just post it now and ride off into the sunset silently once I get the rest of the votes in.

Player statement: "I really wanted to become a hall of fame player, when I was a young rookie coming into the league. Obviously not everyone can become that, so I'm pleased with what I've been able to accomplish. I think I made myself into a respectable first liner, which is impressive considering the uphill battle I've faced ever since my days in SMHJL. I'll hang up my skates with no regrets. To all the individuals that helped me gets jobs around the league especially as a General Manager, Federation Head, and Head Office member, thank you. You really helped me enjoy my time here."
----------------------------------------------
Shout outs to the people that made this place fun

To skip to you, either search your username or one of your player names since I've been on the site. Some people will have a player name missing, but that's cuz I'm only semi-active and too lazy to figure out who you are now. Also, if you've changed your username, don't blame me for not keeping up with that garbage (Mac).

Disclaimer: I started writing these in S34, so if it's a little off, that's why. That just means I wrote it closer to S34 and didn't want to change it because...there are a lot of these.

<a href='index.php?showuser=560' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD</a> - Bryson Thomaz, Jackson Cartier: A man I honestly didn't like when we first met on the site. However was I sadly mistaken. You're a real nice dude and I'm glad to call you a friend.

<a href='index.php?showuser=11' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Abdeezy</a> - Armin Brovalchuk, Michael McFadden: Thank you for giving me a shot to lead Seattle as acting head GM. It was something I had hoped to do with West Kendall but never got the chance to do, I hope I brought some positive memories to the team.

<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> - Erik Chisling, Ace Defoe, Tigole Bitties: Nice to see you back around these parts! Thank you for being a positive influence on my time on the site when I was in juniors.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2587' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>adamantium</a> - Finn Krüger: My boi, you're a great dude. I remember finding out you're also a fellow producer and that was very exciting to me. You probably "skate circles" around me in that regard. I remember listening to one thing you made that you dropped a link to, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep going at that, and hopefully I can say I know that music guy! I always enjoyed speaking with you. Thanks for being a great pal, sorry about the Dangles thing.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1654' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>Allegiant</a> - Winston Windsor: I don't remember what season you joined, but I assume it was early S20's since I was still active in the St. Louis LR. You were a very great dude to talk to all the time, and I was very happy when you were able to play with Edmonton. I really wanted to play with them too, but it just never happened. You managed a great player with Windsor, and now you've got a new guy. I'm not sure what his name is, but I'm pretty sure you recreated. Anyway, thanks for always being a class act, this place gets kinda ehhhh sometimes and it's nice that there were people like you to balance it out.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1117' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>AlwaysGettingHaxed</a> - Zallerras Szerlchek: Thank you for all the laughs whenever you said you were the greatest Scarecrow ever.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Andybj</a> - Aviad Ratzon, Noctis Caleum: Thanks for always being such a good sport whenever I teased you about leaving me in West Kendall. I hope there aren't any hard feelings. They were....mostly jokes haha.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1352' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>ArGarBarGar</a> - Alonzo Garbanzo: Thanks for keeping that Top Players list thing running, and for being a stud on Team Sweden. You've built one of the best players ever, and one that many will surely remember for a long time. Mad respect.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1119' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-63'>artermis</a> - Marek (?) Vyskoč, Barack Obrana, Dionýz Vyskoč: I'll be honest, I forget your dude's first name from S19 when I first encountered you. Thanks for always being such a pleasant person to talk to. I think you're one of the rare members to not have gotten on my bad side, or who's bad side I haven't been on. Unless, you just never made it obvious. Also thank you for taking an interest in my music, I really appreciate the support. You're a great lad.

<a href='index.php?showuser=476' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>bbp</a> - Alexandre Daigle, Alexander Charlyb'y: Thanks for being one of the few "older" members who were really nice to me when I first started out. It really gave me a sense of belonging, since there was sort of an elitist feel given off by some members of the community when I first started. It's nice to still see you around from time to time.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>.bojo</a> - Bojo Biscuit: Dude, you're legit a bro to me. Congrats on everything positive in your life since we've known each other. The Boeing job, your fiancee deciding she can handle your shit for the rest of time, and everything else. I'd love to hang out with you any time you can, and hopefully someday even try that Southern BBQ you speak so highly of. Thanks for sticking around all these years. PS. Condensed Deener is one of the greatest things I've ever heard, still.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1188' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>benzasome</a> - Ryan Winters, Solaire Azarov: Thanks for bringing Kodiak Clark into our lives.

<a href='index.php?showuser=593' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BigTittySmitty</a> - Dave Smith, Asbjorn Alexandersen, Alek Koivu: I'll always associate you with the time I tried defending your honour (not like you needed my help) and ended up getting banned for a week for telling gorlab to fall off a cliff, among other things.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a> - Big Manius: Thanks for all the laughs you and Slappy have given me while listening to your Big Slappy Hour. It's certainly been a highlight during my time here. Thank you very, very much for your help with my GIS problem, I really appreciate it. Sincerely. I don't know how I would have solved my issues on that term assignment without your help. You just leapfrogged some people and are now one of my favourite members. You and Slappy must have a great group of friends over there if they're all similar to you two.

<a href='index.php?showuser=21' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Brandon</a> - Adrian Thomaz: You, Kit, Storm were the tremendous trio in St. Louis. I was really happy to be on your team in Buffalo for that one season. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1371' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BruinsFanatic100</a> - Cameron Urbowicz: Dude, definitely keep in touch somehow. It was great getting to know you, I think you were an S21? It's been a looooong time. Really wish it doesn't end with my departure. Take care of yourself.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1235' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BuddyCheque</a> - Jed Hackert: The other half of the Jed to Jed connection. Those were great times.

<a href='index.php?showuser=429' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Buster</a> - Jamie Hawkins, Joey Ryan: One of my fellow Ottawa boys. I haven't spoken to you in a long time, but we have had some good exchanges back in the day. I remember the time you had me on your podcast, with JayWhy if I'm not mistaken. It's a shame that I was having mic issues that night. Hope you've been well, bud.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1149' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Blues</a> - Griffin Simons, Gary Foster, Cole Dotterman, Otto Lahti: I know you've only had two players, but you also "had" two others which I haven't forgotten about. I'm really only teasing but only because it was funny then. You're a great dude, I don't see you around the site anymore but hopefully you're around.

@[campkinkiller] - Colton Hagan: I had such high hopes for you, and you disappointed and hurt me by going inactive. Nevertheless, I hope your new player reaches great heights!

<a href='index.php?showuser=426' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Carl</a> - Nick Carlzner, Carl Mountain: Thank you for bringing me to St. Louis as kick starting my time on SHL. I'm sure lots of things would be different had I started my time off elsewhere.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2509' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>CFJ</a> - Crossfit Jesus: You're a very polarizing individual, but you've always been very friendly to me so thank you. I enjoyed being on your team on Sweden, and I'm glad you were willing to transfer to our team. You have what it takes to be a top level player. Take care.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2363' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>ckroyal92</a> - Cory Knouse: I'm really glad to have been your GM and to have you as my GM at one point. Seattle really is unstable, huh? Anyway, thanks for being so chill that off-season with your contract.

<a href='index.php?showuser=330' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>CM Syckez</a> - Julien Marshall, Joolyan Marszal, Julie-Anne Marshall: Thank you for drafting me when you did. If you had waited until later, I may have ended up on Edmonton and never have experienced the things I did, or met the people I have. You and Joey unknowingly shaped my whole time on this site.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-74'>crutch</a> - Chris Crutchfield: You've always been a good guy to talk to, and very respected around the site. Thank you for that and for your commitment to making the league enjoyable for everyone.

<a href='index.php?showuser=89' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Cuffy</a> - Jim Lahey, Steve French, Larry Enticer: Thank you for being the first co-GM I ever had and setting the bar so high for anyone else. S19 was a blast!

<a href='index.php?showuser=340' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Cyanide</a> - Vladimir Bodnar, Svatoslav Bodnar: I'll always remember you as Vlad Bodnar, one of the first players I ever got to transfer to Sweden, and a defenceman I was able to count on every season. I'm glad to have gotten to know you in Seattle, and I still remember that time I found out you also worked at Staples. Such a throwback, made me remember all the times I would get pissed off at the store haha, you a good dude.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=1891' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Dangles13</a> - Cody Black: LOL dude when I think of you, I think of our rivalry from that MMA sim league we joined. I was never able to beat you, I believe. I really admire your initiative with No Shave November/Movember, since it's certainly something that means something to me as well. Hope you've been well.

Deener - Maxim Horvat, V.L.A.D. McZehrl: My dude, you're one of the funniest guys on the site. Definitely keep in touch. I have no idea if you even still go here, maybe I'll say whaddup on Facebook.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2565' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-52'>dizzyDC</a> - Louie Garrett: Thanks for being such a great guy in the LR. I had a blast getting to know you and being your GM. I certainly enjoyed talking to you about school and stuff like that, I know coming on here and talking about school may be one of the last things you want to think about at the end of your day, so thank you for feeding my interests. I hope I did well by you and helped make your experience here a pleasant one. Make sure Samee doesn't go batshit crazy.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy216</a> - Jasper Clayton: Thank you for not making this post about you.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2077' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-30'>ej27</a> - Mikko Linna: Backstreet Boys 4 Lyfe. I've really enjoyed your company over the year(s). I dunno if my time away from WKP counts. I'd love to hang out with you some time if you ever wanna visit Canada's capital.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1675' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>enigmatic</a> - Maria Maximova: Thank you for being so nice to me all these years. I'm really glad Bojo, Oats, and I agreed to draft you in S25...24? It was pretty unanimous, by the way. You're forever going to be known as West Kendall's greatest steal in the draft. I had to lie to draft you. Well, not to draft you. We coulda had you where we were, but we ended up making a trade which required a bit of fibbing. Please try to keep in touch so I can inform you of my scientific progress haha

<a href='index.php?showuser=1208' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>EuroCap</a> - Pedro Sarantez: I may have to concede in our little competition. It's a little hard to say my player surpassed Sarantez, while it may be easier for you to say the opposite. Thanks for being such a great sport throughout the entire thing! We definitely were successful in standing out in our draft class, I think.

<a href='index.php?showuser=72' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>fever95</a> - Carter O'Callaghan, Artom Zhumbayev: When I first joined, CoC was one of the top guys around. I looked up to him and modelled my player to him. Thank you for that.

<a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>FourFour</a> - Jordin Fourfour, Tony Pellegrino, Jordin FourFour Jr: Thanks for being a cool dude. FourFour was a beast for Sweden, as well as in the SHL.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2436' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>galatix</a> - Zineida Titova: We don't really talk anymore, but I really enjoyed speaking with you. It was great being your teammate on Seattle and doing the Riotcast with you. Thank you for all the great times.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>GCool</a> - Buster Killington, Danny Foster: Thanks for being a cool dude and talking science to me whenever I bug you about it.

<a href='index.php?showuser=83' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Gifter of Bikes</a> - Jack Burton: Please find a way to let me know about any new books you write.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1534' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>GoodLeftUndone</a> - David Benson: One of the boiiis since S20 (?) I remember knowing you from the St. Louis LR and eventually being on your team in Seattle. It's a shame you were traded right before I came back. Hope you've been well.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Grapehead</a> - Jeff Kirkstone: I remember you being the goalie in Toronto, even though I never spoke to you when you were there. I think the best thing ever for Portland/San Francisco was that you were hired as GM. I see how much you care about it and the effort you put in, it was great to be able to experience that. I can't mention everyone on SFP here, so I'll need you to relay a message to them for me. It felt so great to be treated like a coveted vet when I was on the team. It was completely unexpected, I didn't think many people would know me other than you, Shadowz, Joey....even though I only spent a bit of a season there, I'm very glad I did. It was a great time.

<a href='index.php?showuser=512' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Green</a> - Ivo Willems, Xander Green: Green! I hope your kiddos and wife are doing well, you've always been a great dude!

<a href='index.php?showuser=1291' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>GS96Kodiak</a> - Kodiak Clark: I'll never forget you coming into the Chatzy after our draft or whatever big game that was and saying "Sorry, I missed everything. Was having sex. What happened?"

<a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> - Timo Haas, Other dude with a weird name: I've seen you around the site for a very long time, but I haven't had the chance to get to know you until very recently. I'm glad to have had the opportunity. You're a great guy, and I really enoyed being on your team on GSHL. I think you did a outstanding job with Colorado, much better than I did. Good on ya.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2535' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Insayne</a> - Dani Forsberg: Thank you for taking care of Team Sweden. I hope I was able to help you out in the first couple seasons you were Fed Head, I didn't want to step on your toes too much since I wanted you to take the lead. You've done pretty well so far, just make sure to keep an eye on transfers. Great job with your player as well so far. If Sweden has the players to do so, I don't mind vacating my spot in this coming tournament for a younger player (assuming the lineups aren't finalized yet). Otherwise, I guess I have one last go at a gold medal, although I may not be around to see the end of the tournament. Finally, just thanks for being a great guy to talk to. Classy member.

<a href='index.php?showuser=75' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JackCross</a> - Vidrik Onoprienko: Thank you for being such a great simmer when you did the job.

<a href='index.php?showuser=97' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>jason97</a> - Don Pellegrino: Thank you for getting me as your co-GM in Colorado. I was finally able to fulfill a dream job of mine, being an SMJHL GM. It wasn't that successful, but I had a blast nonetheless. I'm very glad to have been able to mentor a great group of members.

<a href='index.php?showuser=36' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jaymay</a> - Logan Valentine, Taystee Poussey: I'm actually super sad we didn't get to hang out when I was in London. Your place was within reach. Eh, if you're ever in Ottawa or if I'm down there for non-family related activities, hopefully we can chill. I've always appreciated talking to you. Lemme know if you wanna keep in touch off-site.

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>JayWhy</a> - Jakub Aittokallio, Jason Aittokallio: Props on your success with Jakub, I wish you the same with Jason. I still remember the long talk we had before the S20 Draft, when I was so sure you guys would pick me in the second round. Thanks for your part in keeping this league running for 10 seasons as simmer.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1164' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JHS</a> - John Heimer-Schmidt, Harper Wright, Bernie Sanders, other scrubs I forgot...probably: I had a great time getting to know you when we were both really active and on West Kendall. It was a blast. Hope college is going well for you.

<a href='index.php?showuser=328' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JNH</a> - Riley Forsberg: Thank you for being a cool guy throughout my time here. Are you inactive now? I haven't seen you in a minute. But, it was always nice talking to you about music and the such.

<a href='index.php?showuser=662' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Joester09</a> - Joey Langdon, Danny Sexbang, Ken Kennedy-Anderson: The first dude I met from the site. It was really, really fun at the softball tournament with you. Hopefully we can hang out some time if you're ever in Ottawa. Good luck with your schooling, keep in touch.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1017' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Jogurtaa</a> - Oliver Pettyfer, Isaac Cormier-Hale: Eve! I haven't spoken to you in a long time. I hope university has been treating you well, last I checked you wanted to be a phyiotherapist or something like that? Good luck, and stay outta trouble. Also, have fun being Eve the explorer.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2182' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>JR95</a> - Jon Ross: Will always be the second person I met from the site, sorry Joey was first. Super cool guy, and I look forward to hanging out with you a bunch more! I've enjoyed being friends with you, my man.

<a href='index.php?showuser=41' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>JumpierPegasus</a> - Matthew Buchesner, Nikita Nevzorov, Beau Bent: There's probably no one on the site that I love to give shit more than you. Thank you for keeping me on the 4th line. Honestly. I agree that it's what made me come out of the gates in the SHL with a chip on my shoulder and felt like I had something to prove. It also helped me become the member I am now. I hope you know how much I appreciate your mentoring. Thanks for everything, JP.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2162' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Justice</a> - Ty Justice: Your snaps are only alright.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

--------------------
Player Page | Updates

<a href='index.php?showuser=1263' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>kit</a> - Friedrich Muller, Viktor Vorkampfer: You (and Stormy boy) were two of my first best friends on the site. We stopped talking as much when you went to be a camp counsillor, but it's cool. Also, I changed phone plans and can't text into the States anymore. So our talking took a hit there too, cuz I refuse to use discord more than I have to. Keep in touch.

<a href='index.php?showuser=12' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Leafs4ever</a> - Lance Uppercut, Rembrandt Q. Einstein: Thank you for being the prime example of an excellent member. You are someone more people should try to emulate around the site. Your GM skills are to be admired, and I'll never forget losing to the Jets in game 7.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1341' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Leo Senpai</a> - Sean Leonidas, Tremaine Versace: Thank you for getting me into ehm leagues back in high school. Without that, I never would've accidentally found this place. Also, I wouldn't have had real life years wasted on the internet. Or maybe I would, but some other stupid thing.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1151' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>lookmafireworks</a> - Brian O'Rourke: It was great being on your team in St. Louis. Sad you ghosted on us.

Mac (not even gonna bother with finding what username you'll have when I post this) - Dean Colt: Ohai. Hope you've been well, I don't know what happened between you and Seattle, but it's too bad you weren't around more when I was there.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Mook</a> - Tommy Creller: Thanks for being a great dude to talk to. We talked a lot more when you first joined the site. I'll always consider myself your mentor, even if you deny it. I definitely helped you more than that inactive scrub, whatever his name is. Hattrick something? Thanks again for all the great times! Hope your kiddo is doing well.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mpc</a> - Vsevolod Nikitin, Viatcheslav Orlov: I actually had a nicer thing written here, but you ghosted every which way. I hope your life is going well tho. Birthday buds stillz.

Mr. Deplorable/Merica - Daniel Merica, Josh Merica, Scotty Reay: I always looked up to Daniel Merica, especially when I started out and he was in his prime. My goal was to have a better statline than him, and I actually did achieve that. I looked when we had the same amount of games played, and I had surpassed him in many categories. However, I didn't dominate the league as he did, and for that I'll always give you props.

<a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Muerto</a> - Wyatt Wolker: I'll never call you Muerto. You'll always be Kez to me. Thanks for giving me a shot with the BoD way back when.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1961' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>MyLittleHexx</a> - Mattias Holmberg: To be honest, your sense of humour is a bit similar to mine so I quite appreciated it, even though it may have been a bit much for some people. Good luck on those essays.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> - Like Fleming: One of my mentees. I know I probably had very little to do with it, but I'm very happy with your success in the league. Keep being an all around great guy.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2241' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>NYRangers</a> - Matthew Leetch: So apparently, I caused quite the debacle when I told Bottas to make you his co in Halifax. I hope you've enjoyed your time greatly with that job. When I was your GM, I knew you'd be a stand out member. I honestly regret not making you my co, but Colorado's got a good thing going and so do you. So I guess it all worked out in the end.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1484' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ohtaay</a> - Ales Smirnov: Oats, I don't know how much more I can say. You're a great kid and I had a blast being on here with you. I hope all's been well.

<a href='index.php?showuser=454' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Panda</a> - Bryce Collins, TJ Bayley: Thank you for being so kind to me whenever we encountered each other on the site. I wish we had had the chance to get to know each other a bit more, but things never seemed to line up in a way that would facilitate that. Best of luck to you.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1652' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Pandar</a> - Klaus Wagner: Your articles are some of my favourites. We haven't spoken too much as of late, but I sincerely hope my favourite teacher on SHL has been doing well.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>prettyburn</a> - Nathan Russell, Isak Ødegård: PB, thank you for being an awesome partner in crime when we were SMJHL bankers, and eventually a great bank boss. Sorry I ghosted on my job when I came back that second time around. You've always been a class act.

<a href='index.php?showuser=735' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>prikulis5</a> - Lauris Prikulis, Michael Burrows: I just wanted to give you a shout out for what you did with Lauris Prikulis. One of the greatest keepers of all time.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a> - Pietra Volkova: I've written your message, honestly, at least 20 times. I've read it even more, countless times. I can't ever decide on the right words to say, but here goes another try. You're a very special girl and I'm really glad to have you in my life. I'll never be able to properly tell you how much I enjoy talking to you everyday and how lucky I consider myself to be able to do so. You make me smile when nothing's going right and when my hope in everything seems to be lost. I thank all the experiences in my life, pleasant or otherwise, for forming the path that led to what we have. You, unknowingly, motivate and bring out the best of me in everything I do and you've given me so much more than I'll ever be able to express or write in here. The relationship I've built with you is one that I hold very close to my heart. Thank you for everything.

@[probablydrunk] - Patrick Brumm: Thanks for being a great teammate in Seattle.

Rags - Brian Morley, Hans Moleman: Thank you for being a great GM when I was with the Panthers. Your Facebook posts are always ones I enjoy seeing. Sorry you're a Lions fan tho.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Samee</a> - Samee Iqbal: Fellow Ottawa boy, suh dude. I know I give you a hard time, but it's all in good fun. I'm really glad to have been able to get to know you better. Making you my co in Seattle was probably the easiest choice I ever made, and one of the better ones. I know you'll be a great and respected member on here soon, if not already. Keep in touch.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1075' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Schmidt</a> - Colin Schmidt: It's a shame you've disappeared. Once one of my favourite members on here. Best Schmidt. Best April Fool's joke.

<a href='index.php?showuser=537' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Schultzy</a> - Rider Clitsome, Seppo Repo, Teemu Sirius: Thanks for all you've done for the SHL and for being a great member in general. Always a pleasure.

Seth - Aleksander Holliday: St. Louis' first round pick in the S19 SMJHL Entry Draft. An inactive five minutes into the season. Yet, JP played you ahead of me. For the entire, fricking season. I doubt you'll see this, but I'm not a fan of you.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2331' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Shadowz1797</a> - Jacob Renninger: Hey man, hope you've been well. I had a blast being your GM and showing you the ropes around here. Hopefully I was able to help you at all.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> - Slappy McDoodle: Thanks for all the laughs. From Big Slappy, joking around about me leaving West Kendall, etc. Also thanks for always being such a levelheaded member. You are a wise man, and I'm very happy to have shared experiences with you here. Also thanks for all the support in whatever I set out to do. Music, or whatever.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Sorator</a> - Caelan Fearghal : I don't think you were around on my first trip to Seattle, but I'm glad you were there my second time around. Always a pleasant dude, and great guy overall. Thank you for making my experience as great as it was.

--------------------
Player Page | Updates

Love ya Rice. You done done? Not coming back? :(

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

<a href='index.php?showuser=1146' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>soulja</a> - Yuri Boyka, Yuri Boyka Jr: Buddies since those ehm leagues way back when. Thanks for always being a chill dude.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1143' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Soy</a> - Arton Laxk, Shoyu Kikkoman: Soy, my buddy. It was great to see you come back to the site. We were teammates in Sweden but you disappeared shortly after. Hope you've been well. Message me to catch up if you see this.

<a href='index.php?showuser=3' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-50'>Spangle</a> - Thor Ludvigsen, Lukas Muller: Your goddamn pm's. Ugh.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2706' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>StaticShocked</a> - Alexander Zajac: I know you're going to be a great member on this site for a long time to come, and it's a shame I won't be there to see it happen. Best of luck to you, Mammoth/Riot fam forevs.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> - Esa Anrikkanen: I just wanted to give you a shoutout for being one of the players I looked up to when I was starting out. Anrikannen is truly one of the greats. You're also one of the greatest GM's ever. Overall, one of the best to ever call themselves an SHL member. Thank you for always being a class act. I'll think of you whenever I eat a chicken parm.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1174' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Storm</a> - Sam Samsinov, Earnest Ciarelli: You and Kit were my best buds in St. Louis. It really sucked the three of us never got to play on the same SHL team together. I was really proud to see you become the SMJHL commish. You done good, kid.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1269' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Tanner</a> - Jakob Tanner, Veli Kaalinpaa: Thank you for being a great friend over the years. Actual years. We don't talk to much these days, but you sir are one of the truest people on here.

<a href='index.php?showuser=121' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-50'>teztify</a> - Magnus Vikstrand, Tobias Thorvaldsen: Thank you for giving me my first job, and chance as a GM in any capacity, on the site when you named me your co-Federation Head in Sweden after the S19 season. Thank you for also supporting my application for Board of Directors, a job I held until S32 when <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>.bojo</a> kicked me off. I owe a lot of my experiences on the site to you, hope you've been well!

<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnMcJesus</a> - Jordan Hall (? I think that was his name), Ben Dover: I remember wayyyyy back in the day when you were still named Hallsy and everyone would make fun of your English. Haha good ol' days. Thanks for always being a good sport.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ThatDamnWalrus</a> - Gil Lemar, Brynjar Tusk: Thanks for giving me the opportunity to GM in Colorado, it was one of the highlights of my time on the site even if I was never successful with them.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1787' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>TML99</a> - Ryan King: Thank you for retiring my player's jersey in St. Louis. It was a shock, I never thought he would've earned that.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2293' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>twils</a> - Trevor Wilson: You were always a great teammate in Seattle and a super chill dude. I really appreciated the way you were so open with how we dealt with moving you. Thanks for everything, twils.

UZI - Jigsaw McGraw, Frontdoor McGraw (I'm assuming): Thanks for being really cool and letting me know your real feelings about the site before going inactive, when I was your GM. Real class act. Hope to see you on VHL if I'm ever back.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1290' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>vbottas17</a> - Valterri Bottas, Jean-Luc Reflieux: I've known you since we first joined the site. It's been great shooting the shit with you all these years.

<a href='index.php?showuser=701' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-63'>Velevra</a> - Shawn Velevra, Luke Atmey: Thanks for your role in making sure the IIHF tournaments go on every season. While many may think they're a waste, I actually quite enjoy them.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>WannabeFinn</a> - Kari Kekkonen, Kaapo Kekkonen: Thanks for being super chill and a great sport with all of my jokes throughout our time on the site. You were inactive when I wrote this, I think....it's worth a read if you get to the end of it. Click here for story.

<a href='index.php?showuser=78' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wasty</a> - Marian Potoczny, Fredrik Wastlund, Felix Herzog: I always thought you were one of the most chill guys on the site. I haven't spoken to you in a while, but I hope all's been well.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1250' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Whikadoodle</a> - Niklas Wikstrom: Thank you for helping me with Team Sweden, your first round on the site. Sucks we never got to be on the same team, but that's the way she goes. Nice to see you're back!

<a href='index.php?showuser=171' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wongy</a> - Benjamin Wong, Hunter Wong: Thank you for giving me advice on builds when I was a lowly SMJHL rookie. Congrats, again, on the success you've had with Hunter (and Benjamin even tho he was slightly before my time). I look at you as one of the best ever to participate in this league, as a player and as a member.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2408' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>XLeafer</a> - Leafer Rielly: All jokes aside, it's been fun hanging out with you on West Kendall. I know you'll have a really good player. Don't stress about it, and let time do it's thing.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2325' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>Zoone16</a> - Alex Light: See Leafer's message. No I'm joking. But for real, you also need to just let time do it's thing. You work hard on your player and no one would've expected you to be as active as you are, considering where you were drafted. That alone is impressive. Keep at it, bud.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> - Zach Evans: To be honest, for the longest time....I thought you didn't like me. Honestly, you still might not but at least you talk to me now. I don't know how many times I've @ you only to be ignored. You're a nice guy, and it was great getting to know you a bit. Unfortunately, I didn't get to know you that well, because.....of what I just explained. I remember you applying to be my co in Colorado, and I know you would've been a great choice. I honestly dont't know why I didn't choose you, but that's the way it went. Thanks for being a great member.

General message to players I was a rookie mentor/GM for: Jobs like those are honestly the most rewarding on this entire site. I always wanted to win, but the thing I enjoyed the most was helping out new members. I really and sincerely hope I was someone you guys were able to take advice from when you started out here, but more importantly, I hope with my advice you were able to make something of your own. I'd hate to have been a "hey you, do this" sort of mentor, but more of "I tried this, it worked. Do what you want, but here's what I found". My career aspirations are to be a professor and I know that joy of teaching will never leave. Thank you for allowing me to try to help you along the way, and I hope you guys will do the same for the new members you encounter.

I'm sure there may have been people that slipped my mind, my apologies. Also, if I first encountered you after...S36, chances are you didn't make it on here because I got lazy about updating it. If anyone would like to keep in touch, mentioned or not, lemme know and we'll work something out. Thanks again for making my first experience on here a great one! It's time to leave the SHL world for now, take care of my virtual home. Don't let Bojo off the leash. I'm going to leave you all with the top part of my sig because it's something I think shouldn't be forgotten.

Final Stats:
GP: 1057
G: 336
A: 491
P: 827
+/-: +149
H: 1241
SB: 311
GWG: 56
GTG: 32

I know this is going to change as soon as next season, but retiring 10th all-time in points is definitely not something I'd be able to say I did when I signed up. Also, ninth player to ever get 800 points and the only forward in SHL history to have 800 points, 1000 hits, and 300 shot blocks. Take note, Hall of Fame committee. Also, most game-tying goals in league history has to mean something, right? Mega clutch.

Accomplishments/Honours:
S20 - SHL All-Rookie Team
S21 - World Championships Silver Medal
S22 - S24 - Captain of West Kendall Platoon
S22 - World Championships Bronze Medal
S23 - World Championships Bronze Medal
S24 - SHL All-Star (Starter)
S24 - SHL 2nd Team All-Star
S25 - Co-winner, Lance Uppercut Award (Best SHL GM) with Bojo
S26 - Co-winner, Lance Uppercut Award (Best SHL GM) with Bojo
S27 - World Championships Silver Medal
S28 - World Championships Gold Medal
S29 - World Championships Gold Medal
S31 - S38 - Alternate Captain of Swedish National Team
S32 - SHL 2nd Team All-Star
S33 - Number retired by St. Louis Scarecrows
S35 - World Championships Silver Medal
S37 - President's Trophy (with Seattle)
S37 - Joe McKeil Trophy (Best SHL Coach)
S37 - Co-winner, Lance Uppercut Award (Best SHL GM) with Deezy

--------------------
Player Page | Updates

Okay I'm done. Have a nice life, y'all.

--------------------
Player Page | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@May 1 2018, 11:36 AM
Love ya Rice. You done done? Not coming back? :(
Done done, like the steak you send back at a supposedly high-quality restaurant.

--------------------
Player Page | Updates

Right in the damn feels.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@May 1 2018, 11:37 AM

Done done, like the steak you send back at a supposedly high-quality restaurant.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

:((

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

You've got my number. You've got my discord details. Don't forget to write back when you're off on your grand adventure. Lot of us round these parts are going to miss you.

And whenever you inevitably decide to make music again, you look me up. Need to get a collab in with you once in my life. Fuck.

Love you brother.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Shit man nice knowing u rice buddy

[Image: cuffana.png]

[Image: pam-crying.gif]

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Love you Ricey! You were one of the first people I got to know in SHL and I am so lucky that I had the chance to do that. I hope you are doing great and that everything you have set your mind to will come true. You are an amazing human being and I wish you all the best <3
Sad to see you leave SHL tho :(

<a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>r1c3bowl22</a>

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode