Create Account

SHL Conduct Rule Change

Recently we have seen an increase in mental disorders and illnesses being used as insults around the league. This is a troubling trend in what many of us consider to be a good, fun, and accepting community. In the past we have punished users for racist and homophobic remarks, but haven't had to punish anyone for this kind of hate speech. Since this is something new we wanted to come out with a warning before handing out punishments. We have updated the SHL Rulebook to reflect this for future infractions:
Quote:
  • Personal Attacks/Forum Related Discipline
    1. <li>Personal attacks, excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way, baiting and spamming, racist or homophobic remarks and any other types of comments that are meant to slander members of a certain religious, ethnic groups, or those with disabilities will not be tolerated.
      1. <li>The punishment will be a mixture of game suspensions, fines and posting restrictions, judged based on the level of severity of the offense. 

2. Repeat offenses will be punished more harshly. Accomplices to any punishable offense, including ganging up on a specific member, can face up to as harsh of a punishment as the original offender.

</li>
    </li>
We would like to remind everyone that this is a community with a lot of common interests. We may not always get along, but resorting to hate speech is unacceptable. Please think before you type.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Agree 100%. Good rule change.

Thank God I've never felt worse than when Jaywhy insinuated I was mentally ill

Cheers

Great call.

Does illiteracy fit under the definition of disabled? Because if so what the fuck am I supposed to tease <a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a> about now?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 1 2018, 03:38 PM
Does illiteracy fit under the definition of disabled? Because if so what the fuck am I supposed to tease <a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a> about now?

nope

illiteracy is still fair game

<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a>

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Looks good.
Also <a href='index.php?showuser=1598' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>wikiplaysgames</a> needs a longer sig.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Haha, good thing like 99% of those get used in the TD

EDIT: In other words, this is pointless

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by karlssens@Jun 2 2018, 12:40 AM
Looks good.
Also <a href='index.php?showuser=1598' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>wikiplaysgames</a> needs a longer sig.

please no

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by karlssens@Jun 1 2018, 02:40 PM
Looks good.
I should go edit the spaces out of all those quotes, would probably cut it down by half a page.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

my sigs the fuckin wall of shame baby you all know this

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Jun 1 2018, 05:43 PM

I should go edit the spaces out of all those quotes, would probably cut it down by half a page.
abuse of power

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Can you be a little more specific about we can and can’t use

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 1 2018, 06:38 PM
[Image: 267f.png]

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Jun 1 2018, 06:44 PM
Can you be a little more specific about we can and can’t use

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page