Create Account

Drunk Pancast E4.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RXEkWnymsVk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RXEkWnymsVk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXEkWnymsVk

This is such a great example of how chill of a dude you are and that other shit was just the anomaly. The other shit was most likely just you being on the defensive which makes anybody get feisty when emotions are high.

Continue to do these podcasts man, I'm glad I gave it the listen

edit: and you're right, Texas are the worst because their leader <a href='index.php?showuser=1959' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>dankoa</a> is the King Fuccboi

Quote:Originally posted by karey@Jun 14 2018, 06:18 PM
This is such a great example of how chill of a dude you are and that other shit was just the anomaly. The other shit was most likely just you being on the defensive which makes anybody get feisty when emotions are high.

Continue to do these podcasts man, I'm glad I gave it the listen

edit: and you're right, Texas are the worst because their leader <a href='index.php?showuser=1959' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>dankoa</a> is the King Fuccboi

Thanks for the kind words. More of just a dumb situation that I put myself in. Appreciate it

I'm so glad you came back dude. It was nice to hear your perspective on things after the fact in this since it's hard to really talk through discord, and it's especially hard to really talk to other people about this stuff in general. Great listen.

I know you said you want to play for Austria, but maybe you should consider checking out Czechoslovakia. We're up and coming with a lot cool people and our locker room is bumpin.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

It was a pleasure meeting ya for a couple beers (I still haven’t cashed in on those free breadstick things) and I’m glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your time with the blizzard thus far. We’ll make you a stardew fan out of you yet, give it time. Although we’ve seemed to have cycled back to chel lately.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Quote:Originally posted by karlssens@Jun 14 2018, 11:28 PM
It was a pleasure meeting ya for a couple beers (I still haven’t cashed in on those free breadstick things) and I’m glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your time with the blizzard thus far. We’ll make you a stardew fan out of you yet, give it time. Although we’ve seemed to have cycled back to chel lately.

I am hot garbage at NHL 18 haha I have it for ps4

Quote:Originally posted by karlssens@Jun 15 2018, 06:28 AM
starbound >>> stardew

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Quote:Originally posted by GeckoeyGecko@Jun 15 2018, 12:31 PM

starbound >>> stardew

You take that back! You must be mad to think starbound is better than stardew

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Quote:Originally posted by Nobody@Jun 15 2018, 03:24 PM

You take that back! You must be mad to think starbound is better than stardew
U got something backwards there

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Quote:Originally posted by AssPancakes@Jun 15 2018, 04:16 AM

I am hot garbage at NHL 18 haha I have it for ps4

Same! Those scrubs play on xbone, but we could lose some games together some time.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]