Create Account

The Tale of Jake Reid the Enforcer
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 11:41 PM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

Did you ever hear the tale of Jake Reid the enforcer? I thought not, its not a story the SHL Head Office would tell you.  Its a Colorado Raptors legend. Jake Reid was an enforcer on the Colorado Raptors, so big so powerful that he could use his body to knock anybody off of their skates in order to rally his team... he had such strength that he could even prevent his teammates from getting hit just by being on the ice. The enforcer build is a pathway to many abilities that some would consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful that the only thing he was afraid of was getting older and his body weakening, which eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice knocked him off of his skates onto the ice. Ironic, he could save others from being checked, but not himself.

@gittsumm
(I don't mind if you guys don't pay me for it, I just thought it was too good of a meme to pass up.)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

This amazing

[Image: qz8wzYd.gif]