Create Account

She's dead Jim.

Welp. First season in the books. Success? I think so. On a team full on rookies I think we exceeded expectations. Most pundits has us missing the playoffs. They were wrong. We may have only won one game, but at least we got there. 

Lucky for me, my apparment is mostly empty already. Just have to pack up my clothes and get the utilities shut off before I get out of here. Hope my place next season isnt such a shit hole. 

Going to head home to Florida for a couple weeks, sit on the couch with my dog George, and watch the rest of the playoffs. I have not decided if I will be attending the draft. My mother says I sould go, but I dont want to. 

The way I see it, with the depth of the draft class this year, I will probably be a late round pick. I would rather just hang out with my family than awkwardly sit in the green room by myself. 

I'm very pessimistic, so part of me thinks I won't be drafted at all. I have had meetings with a couple of teams. I have met with management from San Francisco, Manhattan, and Edmonton. I would love to play at any of those places. I would love to play anywhere. 

The Pride and the Rage are really intriguing. They are both teams in a rebuild and I would love to see how I could be a part of that. Its exciting for them to reach out to me and think I could have some impact on thier team in a couple of years.

I have also met some players from teams like Winnepeg, Texas, Buffalo, and Toronto. Everyone has been great. It would be an honor for me to play for any one of those organizations. 

It is an exciting time to be a rookie. I'm really looking forward to the draft. I'm hoping I may get drafted side by side with one of my fellow baby falcons. There are a few of us....

I cant wait to hit the ice again next season. The Falcons arent done. We are just getting started.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Oh you'll be drafted, not to worry.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

You're going to be drafted buddy! Keep up that hard work. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Falcons can do next year Smile

[Image: 9d3oxij.png] [Image: 8xyKeyf.png]
[Image: KillTheArchitect.gif]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Dude you're on GM's radars for sure.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Absolutely, you may be surprised where you go.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]