Create Account

Manhattan Rage Announcement

MANHATTAN RAGE ANNOUNCE NEW LOGO

It has been over three real life years since the Manhattan Rage went along with the rest of the SHL and created a circular logo of an angry polar bear. Prior, it was a circular logo of said bear over the Manhattan skyline. Originally, however, we had something more befitting of rage -- the Raging Bull.

When I took over the Rage in S39, we had been having regular conversations in the locker room about redesigning. As I took over and began to mold the team in my image, I realized we need to set ourselves apart from the era of Merica (who brought on the most recent logo), Nike and Nuck. The best way to do so is to take a step forward and create a new image itself to represent the Manhattan Rage.

Over the past season, I have been in contact with many graphics makers in the league including Wasty, King and our own GeckoeyGecko. I am very grateful to all of them for their design ideas, and am very thankful for the decision we were able to come to. As a team, we worked on the gentrification of this team. We have decided the S43 draft is a perfect time to announce this, with our team coming full circle, the basis of our rebuild coming fully together and our growth continuing to be exponential moving forward.

It is at this time I would like to thank the creator of our new logo: @karey . It has been fantastic working with Karey, the entire way through he has been a consummate professional with a keen eye for design and showing what incredible talent he has.

Now without further ado, I am very proud to reveal the NEW LOGO of the MANHATTAN RAGE!

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-08-08_at_9.38.14_PM.png]

We are extremely happy to be finally making the move back to the origins of the Rage and to the history of the Raging Bull.

Within the design of this bull, we focused on specific attributes which would be befitting of the Rage. With the horns up and ears back, it is able to be inferred the Bull is angry and focused, while also making the bull look very menacing and devil-ish. At the base of the logo we feature an M for Manhattan, of course, with the “M-pire State Building” reaching out of the middle. The Empire State Building is a historic and well-known aesthetic connected to Manhattan and immediately connects our team to the region.

Altogether, this has been a fantastic process and we could not be happier with the incredible work of @karey .

Please all, stay tuned. At the upcoming S43 SHL Entry Draft the Manhattan Rage are slated to select second overall. We will be taking the time at the draft to reveal our new jersey design. I look forward to revealing this to you all.

At this time, we are accepting questions regarding the change or the upcoming draft.

Thank you all.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

FYI: As much as I would like to take credit for the full logo, this is a re-worked un-used Dribble concept and will take credit as the, curator, who introducing the Rage to their new identity.

It's a strong look, good luck in the new chapter @JayWhy, thanks for the kind words

Love the new logo. Was an instant vote of approval when I saw it in HO

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

yo that's finna woke

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018, 02:15 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

thats a beauty!  but just wish you guys would have stuck to your typical lighter red.. this new maroon red with the black is basically Calgarys colors.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I love it! Looks great  Smile

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

looks great. Good call going with the shorter tower, seeing the antenna gives it the iconic look.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Well, that makes the Rage much easier to play for.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

that looks really good!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

You’re infringing on Buffalo’s territory here guy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

08-18-2018, 12:18 PMMike Izzy Wrote: thats a beauty!  but just wish you guys would have stuck to your typical lighter red.. this new marron red with the black is basically Calgarys colors.

I'm sure the original creator of the Dragons logo wished that y'all used a unique logo too Wink

08-18-2018, 12:18 PMMike Izzy Wrote: thats a beauty!  but just wish you guys would have stuck to your typical lighter red.. this new marron red with the black is basically Calgarys colors.

go find an original logo for yourself first

No better way to usher in the new era than with a fire logo Towel

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

that is wicked!
Definitely a significant and much needed upgrade.
Can't wait to see the jerseys.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

08-18-2018, 12:55 PMSamee Wrote:

go find an original logo for yourself first

[Image: 9TFQuyM.png]

Says the owner of this cracker jack box sticker? Sick

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria