Create Account

Pride Sign New Cubs
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 02:45 PM by Grapehead.)

[Image: 5Rin7Ab.png]

The San Francisco Pride are coming possibly the biggest draft in franchise history, and thrilled to have been lucky enough to bring in such a talented group of prospects. It's no secret that the cupboards were empty here in SFP, but we stocked it full last night, and it's time to announce their contracts:

[Image: mCUhTNH.png]

S43: $4,000,000

Eero Makinen was our last selection of the draft, and we're very pleased to bring in someone who has brought their player over the 200 TPE threshold this late in the draft. On top of that, he's active on discord, and been a great presence already. @mcgriddleluver thanks for signing on Cheers

[Image: cFIlFuw.png]

Petr Vrana had an inconsistent season, but was strong toward the end. He'll have a few seasons in the SMJHL, but will likely see many backup games over those seasons. @"Marc Bradford" I look forward to working with you again man Cheers

[Image: 6CAhc74.png]

S43: $3,000,000
S44: $3,000,000

Carlo Russo fell off in the back half of the season, but shows upside to be a great late round pick for the Pride. We’ve come out of this draft with a ton of wingers, but Russo could be a standout among them in a few seasons. @Beaty welcome to the Pride Cheers

[Image: mEfAinM.png]

Jack Kennedy is a big boy who can skate, and has a hell of a shot to go with it. Hard to believe a total package like that was hanging around at pick 41, a very lucky outcome for us. @JRed94 I’m stoked we were able to draft you Cheers

[Image: cRmj1tQ.png]

Richard Metcalf Jr has an excellent hockey pedigree, and comes from a family with deep roots in the game. Metcalf joins the fierce crop of LW/RW prospects that will be battling it out for roster positions with the Pride in a couple of seasons, but that pedigree of his will give him an edge in the coming battles. @Lazyeye welcome to San Fran Cheers

[Image: QxJYa7a.png]

Sean Stevenson Jr is another Pride prospect with a rich hockey pedigree, and he is as solid as a rock on the back end. He’s the only defenseman San Francisco added in this draft, and will join Charlie Schieck in their D prospect pool. @Obsidian311 glad to have you on board Cheers

[Image: X6cmW5e.png]

Vince Rieper is one of several Halifax Raiders selected by the Pride, and brings a lot of offensive tools to the table. Early projections had him going higher than he did, so another lucky outcome for the Pride with Rieper. @ViN welcome to SFP Cheers

[Image: szXm1lO.png]

S43: $3,000,000
S44: $3,000,000

Jeff Brogen had a strong season with Montreal, and the Pride rushed to the podium to make their pick when they saw he was still available. Jeff will be one of many offensive threats we can send over the boards in a few seasons, and he’s already been active in the locker room. @Flowseidon I’m really happy you were still available at 26 man Cheers

[Image: 6eRWEOL.png]

S43: $2,000,000
S44: $2,000,000

Goku Muerto could easily have been 1OA, and I think the order of the first few picks had more to do with the teams that were sitting between our picks, than it did with the players. @Muerto really stoked to get a chance to work with you in the SHL Cheers

[Image: Fmw4LuI.png]

Luke Thomason is a franchise winger, and while the Pride are loaded with wingers now, Luke already looks to be a step above. He’s put a lot of effort into his development, and has accumulated plenty of experience already. @luketd you’ll be setting franchise records in no time Cheers

[Image: DmI3kKA.png]

Leshaun King burst onto the scene during S42, and has been hard at work trying to experience all aspects of the SHL. He has all the makings of a Hall of Fame player, and certainly seems to have the work ethic needed to achieve that. The San Francisco fans will be treated to a wonderful group of players in a few seasons, and King will be leading them onto the ice I’m sure. @King really looking forward to working together to bring home some championships Cheers

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Accept.

I tried to get the 500k contract, but you drive a hard bargain.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Accept. Glad to be apart of the Org. I’m coming for those franchise records

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

accept! can't wait for this squad in a few seasons

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Accept. We're going to tear this league apart!

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

HEY WE AGREED TO A $3M CONTRACT!!

FUCKING PORTLAND!!

Oh wait never mind

I accept!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Muerto overrated Ninja

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

I accept!

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

08-29-2018, 12:27 AMKing Wrote: Accept.

I tried to get the 500k contract, but you drive a hard bargain.

wait for it

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2018, 06:32 AM by Flowseidon.)

Accepted. Stoked to get going with this team. great squad

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Accept. Lets win some games

Accepted

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Accept!
#TrustTheProcess

All contracts are posted. Just waiting on @JRed94 to accept here, but I don't have anymore contracts to edit in Cheers

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia