Create Account

μ

Probably the most stressful SHL negotiation I've ever had, I was seriously worried about missing out on this guy, but man I am so happy that he's decided to stick around for another season. He's one of, if not the, best young goalies in the league, and is one of the longest tenured North Stars on the team today. He's going to be a key piece of this North Stars roster getting the team back in the playoffs after a 5 season hiatus.

TOMMY TUCK

S43: $8,000,000

Welcome back to the team @Muford!!!

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

[Image: 1ooy5g.jpg]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Muford and Sons getting paid

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

ily my brother @Muford Lead us home.
Stars Stars Stars

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

08-30-2018, 08:30 PMSymmetrik Wrote: Probably the most stressful SHL negotiation I've ever had, I was seriously worried about missing out on this guy, but man I am so happy that he's decided to stick around for another season. He's one of, if not the, best young goalies in the league, and is one of the longest tenured North Stars on the team today. He's going to be a key piece of this North Stars roster getting the team back in the playoffs after a 5 season hiatus.

TOMMY TUCK

S43: $8,000,000

Welcome back to the team @Muford!!!

Accept