Create Account

Militia Captains.

The vote was taken over two days where players could walk up to the box and place a ballot in the favour of one of 9 people. Finally after two days of voting,the Montreal Militia were ready to announce this seasons Captains, as voted by the team.

GM:" We would like to start by saying thank you to the players for actively being part of this process. It is important to us that the players have a say in these matters. With that said, our Second Alternate Captain is Jeff Brogen. (Jeff walks out to the podium.) You may ask a few questions to him at the moment."

Reporter #1:" Jeff Congrats, how are you feeling at this moment?"

Brogen:" A little Overwhelmed, extremely honored. I can't wait to start the season."

Reporter #2:" Jeff, what are you expecting this season?"

Brogen:" Not sure. I'm expecting us to make the playoffs and i believe we have a good enough team to be a contender if that's what you're asking."

GM:" Thanks for the questions. Moving on, Our first Alternate Captain is Charlie Schieck. ( Schieck walks out to the podium.) You may ask him a few questions."

Reporter #1:" Charlie, Great to see you will be wearing a letter this season. What are you expecting your role to be?"

Schieck:" I guess to help lead, by that i mean help our rookies get up to speed and make sure they're adjusting well. We have a lot of skill and potential. If everyone can live up to that we should be fine."

Reporter #2:" Charlie you've been a leader in the locker room. how does it feel to be an Alternate this season?"

Schieck:" It's an awesome feeling. The fact that it was team voted and not management appointed makes it even more special in my eyes."

GM:" Now for our team Captain, Ladies and Gentlemen this seasons Militia Captain, Pavel Pivonka! (Pivonka walks out to the podium.) he will take a few questions now."

Reporter #1 " Pavel, team Captain, you must be happy."

Pivonka:" Oh i am. Like Charlie said, the fact that this was team voted makes it a little more special."

Reporter #2:" Do you feel up to the task?"

Pivonka:" Ya I feel pretty good about it. excited to drop the puck and get things started."

Reporter #3:" your expectations?"

Pivonka:" To win. We know it's gonna be a fight every night but we are up to it. We believe in ourselves and our team makes. We expect nothing but the best."

GM:" Thank you for attending. we'll see you guys soon. Thank you."

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

I appreciate the huge honor and thank you to the Militia for their vote of confidence.Militia

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Oh captains my captains! Congrats boys.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Militia

Great choices!

Militia

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Solid choices all around. Except that Brogen fellow, I don't quite like him

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Congrats guys. Great choices.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

congrats to the new captains!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!