Create Account

Jacob Dorito Update

ded cya

OOF

Thank god

dont let the door hit you on the way out

when I saw the word 'ded' I was kinda hoping you died and not your player tbh

09-09-2018, 05:17 PMformx Wrote: when I saw the word 'ded' I was kinda hoping you died and not your player tbh

jesus christ formx

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

09-09-2018, 05:19 PMligma Wrote:
09-09-2018, 05:17 PMformx Wrote: when I saw the word 'ded' I was kinda hoping you died and not your player tbh

jesus christ formx

social experiment bro

09-09-2018, 05:19 PMligma Wrote:

jesus christ formx

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

that's a feelsgood in the chat

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

wow i didnt know you were capable of making smart decisions! best retirement ive ever seen

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Noice

[Image: lebbish.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 06:49 PM by wumaduce.)

Oh noooooooo

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

idk man, i see where you're coming from when you say you want to just enjoy the league and talk hockey but something like that is not going to come easy after your previous behavior and you need to accept that. If you ever want to be able to enjoy the league with the rest of us, you need to demonstrate that your previous derogatory behavior was a fluke and not the norm.

Everyone here has their demons and I am personally very good friends with members who have had suspect pasts in the SHL. I'm not saying you cant come back, but you're going to have to jump over a lot of hurdles to prove yourself and prove that you are worth of a GM taking a chance on you.

I'd have liked you to stick around on this player and comment in the season threads and keep doing ACs and whatever other tpe opportunities you can or maybe even contribute some worthwhile media to make a better name for yourself.

But you retiring again just shows me one thing, you didn't actually want that. I'm not sure what you wanted but I very much hope it was not malicious.

Idk, i hope you can figure out whatever demons you have in your life.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

can a mod lock the thread please? Want to keep it not toxic. Especially when there is children around

09-09-2018, 07:10 PMAssPancakes Wrote: can a mod lock the thread please? Want to keep it not toxic. Especially when there is children around

Worrying about the children? Give this man a candle. The second coming has arrived!