Create Account

S43 PT #2 - Generational Talent

C: Ron Mexico (S1). You’re going to see this name on here a lot. The man is a legend. The man is so much of a legend, he even has a trophy named after him (Ron Mexico Trophy, for League MVP). The man won it 4 times in his career (S3, S5, S6, S9). Just that feat alone would qualify him for his list, but he also won 3 Sarmad Khans, 4 Sergei Karpotsov, 2 Jay McDonalds, and even 2 Challenge Cups.

W: Vlad McZehrl (S24) Vlad was a 5 time 1st team, 2 time 2nd team. Aidan Richan, 3 Sergei Karpotsov, 3 Jay McDonald. a Ron Mexico, Anton Razov, 3 challenge cups.

W: Chris York (S33). Chris York has managed to pull off 3 1st teams, 2 Sergei Karpotsov’s, 2 Jeff Dar, 2 Jay McDonalds, and a Challenge Cup in just 9 seasons and all for the same team.

D: Barney Stinson (S20) Fuck you. My list. Stinson made an all-star team, won a Scott Stevens and was nominated for a Ron Mexico. I blame circumstance,

D: Chris Partlow (S10) 4 time 1st team, Ron Mexico, 3 Scott Stevens, 3 Challenge Cups.

G: Lauris Prikulis (S13) 2 time All-Star, 1 Ron Mexico, 3 John McBrides, 2 Challenge Cups. This was a hard choice to narrow down as Jakub Aittokallio was almost my pick… but Prikulis just had the edge.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Welfare

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 12:12 PM by CFJ.)

C - Vidrik Onoprienko Jets (S18) - Gotta go with a man who's jersey was retired by the Winnipeg Jets not too long ago for his stellar play in the Leafs GM Era. He's also been recently has gotten trophy named after him for having a great reputation on and off the ice. As terms of Legacy Score he boasts a 1361 as he's won 2 Challenge Cups, a Sarmad Khan, a Razov, a Dar and not to forget as 6 time Damien Littleton Trophy winner for the most dedicated on the site.

W - Vlad McZherl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack (S24) - Even though I have small history with him winning a Cup with him on the Rage before him leaving for the Stampede in the off-season following that win, he's pretty much gone to a team and got the franchise what they needed from him in a Challenge Cup. Out of half the teams he's played for he's won a Challenge Cup for while carrying them to a win at the same time. A 5 time All-Star , 3 time Sergei Karpotsev Winner and a 3 time Jay McDonald Winner are some of his individual accolades.

W - Randy Randleman Dragons (S24) - Him and Esa are probably the franchise cornerstones for the Calgary Dragons as they've been there since the start for the franchise. Still playing for the Dragons he boasts a legacy score of 1120 as he brought 5 Challenge Cups to the city of Calgary as well as both the Ron Mexico and the Karpotsev twice to go along with that.

D - Chris Partlow Renegades Panthers (S10) - With a Legacy Score of 1506 it's hard not to pick Partlow manning the d-core he's a 7 time Scott Stevens nominee and a 3 time Scott Stevens winner himself to go along with 3 Challenge Cups.

D - Wyatt Wollker Renegades Panthers Rage Blizzard (S26) - A Manhattan Rage legend who brought 2 Challenge Cups to the franchise was the corner stone of the defense during his tenure for the Rage.

G - Jason Aittokallio Rage (S31) - Another Manhattan Rage Legend who boasts a undefeated record in the playoffs backstopping the rage to 2 Challenge Cups.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Center : Ron Mexico (S1-9)
When the league MVP trophy is named after you there's really not much to add why he has to be considered the best at his position. The first true superstar in this league.

Winger : Chris York (S30-39)
One of the most decorated forward still active and with so many years left in the tank it's scary to think what he can still accomplished. The guy pretty much always had a weak supporting cast in his prime but still dominate. Hell he made guys like Lindstrom and Eriksson looked like stars when they are in reality barely top 6 guys

Winger : VLAD McZehrl (S20-29)
The McZehrl family always seems to be overlook. I know their agent is not the most well like person but he sure knows talent when he sees it. VLAD is a 3x Challenge Cup champ, a 3x Sergei Karpotsev winner, a 5x 1st All-Star,… I could still go on all day. Guy was the definition of a winner.

Defenseman : Alonzo Garbanzo(S30-39)
As a d-man myself and with a better knowledge how the league works, Garbanzo for me is like a Nicklas Lidstrom. The guy is a living legend and you just wish he never retires and keeps going. He won 5x the best d-man trophy, won the MVP once and is a 9x 1st All-Star. The guy has been dominating for 2 decades.

Defenseman : Chris Partlow (S11-19)
Correct me if I'm wrong but up until Partlow d-men weren't seen as offensive contributors. He revolusionized the position and we can thank him for todays Rhys, Metzler, Leetch. For that alone he deserves his name on this list.

Goalie : Jakub Aittokallio (S11-19)
So many great goalies played in the SHL but no one had the longevity and success of Jakub. Guys like Jester and McBride had great peaks. But Jakub played at an elite level for much longer, the only goalie ever to reach the 400 wins mark

LW - Ben Wong S10-S19
Fantastic Left Winger, this player managed 3 60+ point seasons and a massive 79 before regressing after his 4th season. He enjoyed the majority of his career with the Toronto North Stars.

C - Ron Mexico S1-S9
The author of an insane 85 point season, the longtime jet was as elite as you can get over the 11 season span he played.

RW - VLAD McZerhl S20-S29
VLAD enjoyed an insane 9 season prime where went over point per game in every season, with his period within the rage organization being the most notable for its incredible streak of 5 seasons with 60 points or more. Possibly the best user of the doubleshift era.

D - Chris Partlow S10-S19
Partlow was a fantastic playmaker and two-way defenseman who had a large number of 100 hit seasons and many 40+ pointers. A massive part of a very strong late s10s early s20s texas team.

D - Alonzo Garbanzo S20-S29
Garbanzo is a Chiefs and SHL legend who has had one of the longest offensive primes of any player, and is going to come near a good few records.

G - Ryan Jesster S1-S9
Ryan Jesster was one of the top goalies of the early era and definitely is a name that could be considered for top goalie, among the Aittokallios, Tanners and even Kirkstones of the world. totalling 250 wins over 10 full seasons, a very strong average of 25 wins, and an insane season 10 where he went 39-3-2 with 4 shutouts in a notoriously skater-driven era.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

NSFL PT

NSFL PT

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

NSFL PT

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

C - Ron Mexico (S1)
Mexico was simply dominant during the SHL's early years, establishing himself as the SHL's first true superstar, winning MVPs in S3, S5, S6 and S9. His rise to stardom came seemingly out of nowhere, as Mexico was picked in the 6th round of the inaugural SHL draft by Hamilton before getting shipped off to the Winnipeg Jets in perhaps the most lopsided trade in SHL history.

W - Kristian Eriksson (S20)
Eriksson doesn't really deserve to be on this list over other S20s such as Flacko, Kane, McZehrl or Randleman, but I couldn't possibly leave him off. As of the end of S42, Eriksson was the all-time leader in goals and points, showing remarkable consistency and longevity. His career highlight would undoubtedly be leading the North Stars to their first ever Challenge Cup win in S35, winning the playoff MVP award along the way. On top of his offensive output, Eriksson played a physical game, and sits 7th all time on the hits leaderboard.

C - Chris York (S33)
York's career started off with a bang in S35, winning a Challenge Cup with Toronto. And while team success has been hard to come by since, no one can deny York's individual accolades. York is a two-way monster, consistently leading the league in goals and points while being among the leaders in hits. He's won numerous awards. He's been the best player in the SHL for a number of seasons, and it is absolutely criminal that he has yet to win an MVP trophy.

D - Alonzo Garbanzo (S21)
Undoubtedly the greatest defenseman of all time, Garbanzo's combination of excellence and longevity will never be matched. He has been a first team all-star nine times and won the Stevens awards a record five times. Garbanzo is the leader among defenseman in nearly every major statistic, including a mind-boggling 900 points, which is a total only four players, regardless of position, have ever reached.

D - Chris Partlow (S10)
Before Garbanzo came along, it was a two-way battle between Partlow and Darian Scherbluk for the title as the best defenseman off all-time. Fittingly so, as Partlow and Scherbluk were rivals their entire careers. From S16-S20, they were the only two players to win the Stevens trophy, including a shared victory in S17. In a span of 11 seasons, from S13 to S23, Partlow was a finalist for the Stevens trophy a remarkable 10 times. What really sets Partlow apart for Scherbluk is his three Challenge Cup victories, including back to back championships in S20 and S21.

G -  John McBride (S5)
John McBride was utterly dominant during his relatively short tenure in the SHL. In his 8 seasons with the Winnipeg Jets, he won 6 McBride and 4 Honcho awards. Unlike some other top goaltenders, McBride was undoubtedly the best goaltender in the SHL throughout his career.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

NSFL PT

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

NSFL PT

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

C – Ron Mexico (S1) – This one is hard to argue and not controversial at all. He has the most coveted award (aside from the Challenge) cup named after him. He was probably the first true great player in the league. If a player today achieves just one of the accolades that Mexico had, they would have had a successful career.

W – Chris York (30s) – There are a few future legends who are still actively playing the game and Chris York is near the top, if not at the top, of the list. His career has been phenomenal so far and while he will probably slow down in the next few seasons, his career has been nothing short of impressive so far.

W – Joe Kurcwezki (30s) – It is hard to mention York without mentioning Kurcwezki. I give York the edge because I know how to pronounce it. Joe has been a Cup Contender for much of his career and it will be a shame when he no longer plays the game. He has had a decorated career so far and while he is starting to show his age, he is definitely in the conversation for GOAT of the 30s.

D- Barney Stinson (20s) – It’s easy to break records when you play the game for almost half of its existence. Still, longevity is something to admire in this league. One of the best for much of his career, 30 points a season is nothing to turn your nose at.

D- Shawn Velevra (10s) – One of the best to ever play the game. He could do it all on both sides of the ice. If you needed a score or someone to jump in front of the puck, he was your guy.

G - Hunter Wong (20s) – Another of Calgary’s finest from many moons ago. His stats speak for themselves and there is a reason today’s Goalies still emulate his style. None would dare compare themselves to him but he is a player to emulate.

Renegades  raiders  Finland
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 11:14 PM by Beaty.)

Forward Group
Decade 1 - Ron Mexico: One of the first true superstars of the league. A lot of future players looked up to him and aspired to be what he was. Mexico is easily one of the best centers of all time.

Decade 3 - Lord Pretty Flacko: Flacko was one of the top players in the league when I was first getting into the SHL and it's no wonder why. Flacko is easily one of the best goal scoring wingers of all time.

Decade 4 - Joe Kurczewski: Kurczewski can be viewed as a prototypical hockey player. He can score, he can hit, and he is responsible in his own end. He's a coach's dream, and teammates love to play with him.

Defenders

Decade 2 - Chris Partlow: Partlow is one of the greatest defenceman of all time. His 3 cups and 5 individual awards are just a few of his impressive accomplishments.

Decade 3 - Alonzo Garbonzo: Garbonzo is arguably the G.O.A.T when is comes to dmen. He's top 5 all time scoring as well as hits and is also number 1 in career blocked shots.

Goalie

Decade 1 - John McBride: You don't get a trophy named after you for nothing and McBride is proof of that. He was absolutely dominant during his SHL reign which makes me feel quite confident with him between the pipes.

Word Count: 224

[Image: aUM7t0b.png]

welfare, please

Center: Ron Mexico (S1-S9): This is an easy pick. You know this guy has been great because the damn MVP Trophy is named after him. The first player to be regarded the greatest player of all time in the SHL and his legacy still carries on.

Winger: VLAD McZehrl (S30-S39): Also an easy pick for me. I picked his S30-S39 seasons because that's where VLAD has shown his skills. Multiple Karpotsov trophys and a ton of goals/points records broken.

Winger: Randy Randleman (S30-S39): Probably someone who won't be mentioned as often but he did a lot of great stuff and has obviously won 5 challenge cups so he also has the team accolades.

Defender: Chris Partlow (S10-S19): Possibly regarded as the best Defender the SHL has ever seen until we were introduced to another player called Alonzo Garbanzo but I'll talk about him later. Yeah Partlow just showed absolute offensive domination by a defender.

Defender: Alonzo Garbanzo ( S30-S39): The GOAT Defender.

Goalie: Lauris Prikulis ( S20-S29): A great goalie who had his peak in the S20-S29 era. I think there is a 3 way tie for the best goalie between him, McBride and Jakub Aittokallio.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)