Create Account

HO elections

When did we start with the applications instead of voting HO members in? Did it happen with the commissioner swap?

Feels like voting in members of HO gives the community a better representation of what direction the league wants to go in, as well as a representation that people trust and respect.

Can we go back to that? Also making sure that we have players from different teams represented like before. Right now we have 3 players from the same team.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Agreed, HO should represent the interests of the community of the site. Right now there seem to be more people against the new rule than there are for it but HO (at least one certain member) look to be doubling down on their position instead of listening to what the people think.

Oh God don't bring up elections again. Let my legacy die please

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Formx became HO because of that. That's a no from me dawg.

09-16-2018, 03:00 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: Formx became HO because of that. That's a no from me dawg.

ill take formx rn tyvm

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

09-16-2018, 03:07 PMWaters Wrote:
09-16-2018, 03:00 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: Formx became HO because of that. That's a no from me dawg.

ill take formx rn tyvm

I love formx myself, but he never fit in with HO. The site move got out of hand.

09-16-2018, 02:59 PM.bojo Wrote: Oh God don't bring up elections again. Let my legacy die please

Did you implement it and it was removed when you stepped down or what? i literally can't remember. IMO i was a good thing.

This is super dumb. No one wants to become HO, in any league. Its more grief than its worth. At least in PBE and NSFL its a paid position, but here? Who the fuck would run. And this community is insanely idiotic. I wouldn't trust this community to vote for what I'm gonna eat for lunch, nonetheless vote for who's gonna run it. Do I think this HO is perfect? No, of course not. But they're better than whoever a bunch of idiots would vote in.

It may just become a big popularity contest if it was just votes. Maybe an anonymous vote based solely off applications could work.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

09-16-2018, 03:10 PMSmegKingma Wrote:
09-16-2018, 02:59 PM.bojo Wrote: Oh God don't bring up elections again. Let my legacy die please

Did you implement it and it was removed when you stepped down or what? i literally can't remember. IMO i was a good thing.

I think it's a neat idea. It's just that nobody would vote. And when nobody votes the results look weird (see us politics)

Eggy kept it going until we both realized the issue.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Absolutely. Its insane that the actual members of the league don't have a say in it's direction. Perfect way to kill the league.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

09-16-2018, 03:17 PM.bojo Wrote:

I think it's a neat idea. It's just that nobody would vote. And when nobody votes the results look weird (see us politics)

TBF the two votes i found from a quick search both had at least 40 votes each. And as IRL, if you don't vote you can't complain.

God dammit @Nobody

09-16-2018, 03:35 PMEggy216 Wrote:

God dammit @Nobody

He ruins everything :@

09-16-2018, 03:25 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote: Absolutely. Its insane that the actual members of the league don't have a say in it's direction. Perfect way to kill the league.

the sooner the better imo