Create Account

Hamilton Hires a Co-GM and Coach
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 12:54 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Steelhawks  Steelhawks  Steelhawks  Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks Co-GM/Coach Announcement Steelhawks  Steelhawks  Steelhawks  Steelhawks

It was a very difficult decision picking a co-gm for the team after sleepy stepped down, it came down to two candidates who were equally good choices for the position, so we've decided to hire one as co-GM and one as Coach.

The new Hamilton Steelhawks Coach is:

@nour

Nour has been a huge part of the locker room and culture of the Hamilton team since being drafted in S36. He has extensive experience GMing and coaching with the SMJHL Kelowna Knights. We are very happy to have him on board as coach of the Steelhawks.

The new Hamilton Steelhawks Co-GM is:

@Waters

When Waters was on Winnipeg last time we were looking for a co-gm, but he sent in an application regardless, and it was one hell of an app. One of the first things I did as GM was to acquire him and he's fit in beautifully. Waters has a fair bit of GM experience with the Detroit Falcons and brings a lot of eagerness to the role.

Congrats guys and welcome aboard. Smile

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

H2O is trash

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-17-2018, 12:54 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: H2O is trash

alright, detroit, we get it.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

09-17-2018, 12:54 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: H2O is trash

No

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

History repeating itself :monkaS:

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Being a part of Hamilton again has been incredible. While my first stint had some great moments of its own, the people that hallsy and gooney managed to bring in have turned this place into one of the most enjoyable experiences a person can ask for. It only feels right for me to do my best to keep this place special.

Player Page
Update Page

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Waters ilu

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

This is a couple of cute guys that i approve of.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

GOD I FUCKING LOVE THIS TEAM BROS

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

09-17-2018, 03:56 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: GOD I FUCKING LOVE THIS TEAM BROS

new hotness @adamantium

Player Page
Update Page

ice mountain

[Image: crying-pepe-png-6.png]