Create Account

Simon Proulx Fires Back Like the T-Rex He Is

[Image: photo-hannahthomson_2124-edit_150902818....410&crop=1]

“Upon reading the “cute” statement released by the Colorado Raptors this evening, I felt the need to respond to some allegations and set the record straight.  First off, while it is true that Gareth Rush was heavily interested in being a Raptor, he sent no such 11th hour messages directly to the front office. Might I remind you all that Gareth Rush comes to us straight from Dublin, Ireland and last I checked, that’s nowhere near the state of Colorado. Gareth Rush also does not "thank about" anything.”

"I will confirm that Gareth Rush was interested in being a Colorado Raptors 1st round pick. Go back and see his interviews and mine. Colorado had three 1st round picks and Gareth wanted to be one of the them."

“But the point here is not that Colorado drafted Gareth Rush, it’s that Colorado drafted Gareth Rush their fourth time up to the podium. Did the Raptors really want Gareth Rush, or was he just the most convenient pick at the time? I mean, he was obviously the best player available at pick 13. But that’s also an argument I would’ve made at pick 1. Either way, end of the day, Colorado passed up on selecting Gareth Rush three times in the 1st round and that fact does not sit well with either one of us.”

“I need to make it know that Colorado was quick to report to the SMJHL front office that they had signed Gareth Rush to a $3 million entry contract. I quickly advised him to reject that offer and without hesitation, the Raptors closed all negotiations.”

“My office received word this evening that the Colorado Raptors do not plan to sign, nor trade the rights to Gareth Rush. In addition, their pair of inept general managers, as part of their statement, encouraged all SMJHL and SHL organizations to collude to blacklist my client. This is an attempt that I will surely take up with the SHL governing body.”

“As it stands, Gareth Rush will sit out the entire SMJHL Season 44. He will continue to train and prepare himself for the Season 45 SHL draft. My office has read through the many lines of fine print in both the SHL and SMJHL consolidated rules. There is no verbiage to suggest Gareth would be ineligible for the Season 45 draft, despite not touching the SMJHL ice in Season 44. And while it is true that Gareth initially refused Colorado’s contract offer, it is also true that the Raptors are now refusing to sign him and intend to keep him off the roster for the season.”

“Gareth Rush will complete all of his tasks and training weeks in accordance with the Season 44 SMJHL rookie rules. Again, whether he touches the ice or not, Gareth Rush is considered a Season 44 SMJHL rookie of whom his rights are owned by an SMJHL club. And I have seen no language in the SMHL rules to suggest Gareth’s SMHL rights would be owned by the Raptors beyond the current season. For all I know, he may be the first player in league history to enter both the SMHL and SHL drafts in the same season.”

“I remain confident that Gareth Rush is destined for SHL stardom. Hell, half the reason I could care less if he ever steps ice on the SMJHL ice is because none of this was ever about the Juniors. The SMJHL is just a speed bump. The name of the game is get the SHL and become a star.”

“And to those who think this whole Raptors fiasco is going to keep Gareth Rush from reaching SHL stardom...just go ahead and piss off. I’m so tired of hearing about the ‘koon bo ya’ in the locker rooms. To hell with the locker room talk! We’re all here to win SHL championships and get filthy rich. Nothing more, nothing less.”

“There’s more than one SHL team that values winning above everything. That will be the team to take the chance on Gareth Rush. Mark my words.”

670 words

[Image: 505260730757677056.png?v=1]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Meh

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

"Win SHL Championships"

"...get filthy rich"

Pick one.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

This ain't it chief

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

RETIRED

I'd like to congratulate Rush on being the first person to ever make anyone on this site feel sad for Colorado.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

T-Rex? More like stinky poo poo head

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

[Image: giphy.webp]

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

10-26-2018, 07:15 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: [Image: giphy.webp]

Ok so this gif is perfect...

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Quote:"I will confirm that Gareth Rush was interested in being a Colorado Raptors 1st round pick. Go back and see his interviews and mine. Colorado had three 1st round picks and Gareth wanted to be one of the them."

“But the point here is not that Colorado drafted Gareth Rush, it’s that Colorado drafted Gareth Rush their fourth time up to the podium. Did the Raptors really want Gareth Rush, or was he just the most convenient pick at the time? I mean, he was obviously the best player available at pick 13. But that’s also an argument I would’ve made at pick 1. Either way, end of the day, Colorado passed up on selecting Gareth Rush three times in the 1st round and that fact does not sit well with either one of us.”

Isn't that exactly what you want from shrewd GMs, drafting first-round caliber talent in the second round and later Hmm? You know, maximizing value and such, not wasting a first round pick on a player if you know that you can get him with a second.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

10-26-2018, 02:18 AMRush Wrote: “Upon reading the “cute” statement released by the Colorado Raptors this evening, I felt the need to respond to some allegations and set the record straight.  First off, while it is true that Gareth Rush was heavily interested in being a Raptor, he sent no such 11th hour messages directly to the front office. Might I remind you all that Gareth Rush comes to us straight from Dublin, Ireland and last I checked, that’s nowhere near the state of Colorado. Gareth Rush also does not "thank about" anything.”

#Exposed.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
(pictures from anonymous person)

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Double thunderdome in SMJHL media? What a spicy start to my Friday

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Biggest troll job for double media money ever.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]