Create Account

CGY // MAN

Dragons  Trade...

Randy Randleman*

to

Rage  for

Future Considerations

*Calgary retains 1.5 of Randleman's 3M S44 Contract.

Big thanks to @JayWhy for giving Randleman a place to play out his final season.

Randleman was true league legend and Dragons legend, he was my first ever draft pick as GM. When active he was an awesome member and player, was dominant for a long period of time. He reached 2,000 tpe and won two MVP's along with 5 cups. I'm sad to not have a spot for him this season, but happy we could find another place for him to play. He's still got some game so we wish him well in Manhattan. He will be missed.

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Accepted.

We are happy to be the final home for Randy Randleman on a retirement tour. He'll be playing more special teams than even strength, but he'll be getting time here playing in situational hockey. He has truly been a legend and in true New York fashion, we cannot hold back from getting someone of his incredible pedigree. I thank you Esa for the easy negotiations, and look forward to having Randleman on the team.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

No way.... @Ballerstorm Thought you were gonna be a Dragons for life Tongue

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

wow

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Christ Randleman is still Ballerstorms player? Jesus.

Slappy McDoodle was Randleman’s first centerman. That was a looong time ago.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Well okay then

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

whoa.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

10-30-2018, 12:23 AMKevin Juice Bieksa Wrote: No way.... @Ballerstorm Thought you were gonna be a Dragons for life Tongue

I haven't logged in in forever! This is my first log in on the new site.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2019, 11:27 PM by ArGarBarGar.)

01-03-2019, 11:03 PMBallerstorm Wrote:
10-30-2018, 12:23 AMKevin Juice Bieksa Wrote: No way.... @Ballerstorm Thought you were gonna be a Dragons for life Tongue

I haven't logged in in forever! This is my first log in on the new site.

Weird coincidence considering I assumed you wouldn't play an SHL game again so I calculated your legacy score and noticed you would be in the top-5 of LOAP point earners.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]