Create Account

TOI

I see forwards averaging more minutes than d-men. Kosonen leads the league as a defensemen, then it's legit some forwards.

We going to keep letting people abuse durability and rely on line stacking rather than strategy?

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Yes. And when you have 3 lines of both forwards and defence you're going to have similar TOI across the positions

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Is line stacking not a strategy?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

No, it's abuse.

Minny running their top like at 50.

ya man you're totally right

let me just make some run for my 10 inactives real quick so they can play just as much time as my actives

[Image: 3.png]

01-05-2019, 11:44 PMJSS Wrote: ya man you're totally right

let me just make some run for my 10 inactives real quick so they can play just as much time as my actives

Oh shit. Why are we even thinking of expanding if we got so many inactives eh?

You ain't the problem, ain't get why you even posting that.

Ugly.

Worst take

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

ok

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

01-05-2019, 11:38 PMBoomcheck Wrote: No, it's abuse.

We addressed TOI issues in the not too distant past, requiring teams to deploy 9 unique forwards and 6 unique defensemen with a max of 50% ice time strategy for any given line or pairing.

They're pushing their forwards as much as they can within their rights because otherwise that Minny team isn't going anywhere. It's a fair and legal strategy.

01-06-2019, 12:05 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-05-2019, 11:38 PMBoomcheck Wrote: No, it's abuse.

We addressed TOI issues in the not too distant past, requiring teams to deploy 9 unique forwards and 6 unique defensemen with a max of 50% ice time strategy for any given line or pairing.

They're pushing their forwards as much as they can within their rights because otherwise that Minny team isn't going anywhere. It's a fair and legal strategy.

How 'bout we drop it to 45?

Overall i the rest of the league don't find an overall issue I won't make much of a fuss. 'Least this isn't McZ level.

01-06-2019, 12:23 AMBoomcheck Wrote:
01-06-2019, 12:05 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: We addressed TOI issues in the not too distant past, requiring teams to deploy 9 unique forwards and 6 unique defensemen with a max of 50% ice time strategy for any given line or pairing.

How 'bout we drop it to 45?

Overall i the rest of the league don't find an overall issue I won't make much of a fuss. 'Least this isn't McZ level.
Well, yeah, of course it isn't McZ level. McZ is the reason for the 9/6 uniques and 50% cap, lol.

Oh no not again

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Every line at 25% and no line can use the same strategy.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

We should drop every non rookies ice level to 0% tbh it’s only fair

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

alot of these teams should call up their fucking rookies yakno? i know im a send down on minny but still