Create Account

Akashi SixNine forgotten?

Has Akashi SixNine been forgotten by the GMs in the SMJHL?

With just over 24 hours until the S46 SMJHL Entry Draft, Akashi has been contacted by a single GM; who told him that they cannot take him due to a logjam in his position.

The young defender comes from a family of dominant SMJHL players and management. Jordin FourFour Sr. and Jr. were both tremendous talents in the SMJHL, while Tony Pellegrino was a force to be reckoned with back with the Mammoth in S26-28. It's interesting to see the lack of communications from GMs to a high pedigree player such as Akashi SixNine. It could be the fact that his manager has been quite sporadic in terms of activity as of late. We reached out to him for a comment regarding this.

"I can make one hell of a SMJHL player, its the SHL that becomes tough for me. Hitting 350 TPE should be no problem, and whatever team takes my clients will be gifted a solid defensive defenseman"

FourFour's clients in the past have thrived in an underdog position, with Jordin FourFour Sr. and Jr. drafted quite late in their respective drafts. Both went on to have illustrious careers in both the SMJHL and SHL. Only time will tell if Akashi SixNine will follow the same path.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

it's prob for the best

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

we can go undrafted together

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Same thing happened to me, no R E S P E C C

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

44 Heart

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

02-18-2019, 06:09 PMFourFour Wrote: Has Akashi SixNine been forgotten by the GMs in the SMJHL?

With just over 24 hours until the S46 SMJHL Entry Draft, Akashi has been contacted by a single GM; who told him that they cannot take him due to a logjam in his position.

The young defender comes from a family of dominant SMJHL players and management. Jordin FourFour Sr. and Jr. were both tremendous talents in the SMJHL, while Tony Pellegrino was a force to be reckoned with back with the Mammoth in S26-28. It's interesting to see the lack of communications from GMs to a high pedigree player such as Akashi SixNine. It could be the fact that his manager has been quite sporadic in terms of activity as of late. We reached out to him for a comment regarding this.

"I can make one hell of a SMJHL player, its the SHL that becomes tough for me. Hitting 350 TPE should be no problem, and whatever team takes my clients will be gifted a solid defensive defenseman"

FourFour's clients in the past have thrived in an underdog position, with Jordin FourFour Sr. and Jr. drafted quite late in their respective drafts. Both went on to have illustrious careers in both the SMJHL and SHL. Only time will tell if Akashi SixNine will follow the same path.

I wouldn't draft you too.

Discord are for plebs