[Image: 66818_s.gif]

renders look v nice & text is slick

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Sig 1: 10/10 = 1.1M

Sig 2: 10/10 = 1.1M

Sig 3: 10/10 = 1.1M

Sig 4: 10/10 = 1.1M

These were clearly created and submitted as a series and i will grade them as such, as my comments apply to all and will most serve as learning points for beginner designers/signature creators. I hope newer creators can see the detail that went into every aspect of these. Recreating a style using different stock elements in all four i find very impressive. the player renders masking is very impressive, how jerseys and helmets have been sharpened, but the skin/faces have been softened (not esa. im not sure the reason but it doesn't take away from them). The logo's have been warped expertly and reflect the lighting perfectly. The text is perfect, and the typeface fits the theme of the stock distortions and distress marks. This will never be visible again, but I'm not sure why "Halifax Raiders" was darkened/made more orange in the Laraque one). I want to compliment the "inner shadow" layer style that is going on, but I can't discern enough about it to reasonably comment. These might as well be Associated Press stock images.
Very Cool. Thank you for sharing. I feel like i'm flirting by giving 10 x 4, but I can't see these being improved with further design risks, gifs, etc.

Total payout: 1.1M x 4 = 4.4M x 2 = 8.8M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History