Create Account

Luke is off his Meds Episode 1
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2019, 10:36 PM by SecondSucks22.)

Half credit to @Daco for media payout

Hey guys, The first episode of Luke is off his meds Podcast is up, I dont know how to appropriately post it here, so im just gonna go ahead and provide a handy little soundcloud link let me know what you think and if you have any recommendations, and as always, Go Whalers  Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@Segi @Off @Tomasnz @sharksisback @Leppish @Inf1d3l tagged people who asked us anything thanks for the questions!

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

good podcast, my favourite part was the roller coaster at the start where I thought I was pronouncing Daco wrong and then I learned I was pronouncing it correctly
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2019, 10:31 PM by Daco.)

02-27-2019, 10:30 PMefiug Wrote: good podcast, my favourite part was the roller coaster at the start where I thought I was pronouncing Daco wrong and then I learned I was pronouncing it correctly

There's a reason pingy screams DACOS TACOS

@SecondSucks22 good luck getting Detroit to respond to shit talk, you have to dedicate about 2000 words, 3 articles and have a playoff series with them. Then their GM claims you as their son.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

02-27-2019, 10:57 PMsharksisback Wrote: @SecondSucks22 good luck getting Detroit to respond to shit talk, you have to dedicate about 2000 words, 3 articles and have a playoff series with them. Then their GM claims you as their son.

God I would hate for Tig to claim me as his own, that must be awful, but he does owe you YEARS of presents

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2019, 02:10 AM by slothfacekilla.)

Did I ask too late?

I thought you two were talking over walkie talkies at first. The discord alerts are a nice touch! Really enjoyed it guys, looking forward to the next one.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

02-28-2019, 01:47 AMslothfacekilla Wrote: Did I ask too late?

I thought you two were talking over walkie talkies at first.  The discord alerts are a nice touch!  Really enjoyed it guys, looking forward to the next one.

Fun fact, those weren't alerts, that's just the sound push to talk makes, it's so fucking annoying but it's that or my dog slobbering all over the place

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2019, 04:55 AM by Tomasnz.)

Smooth operation guys ...

But interesting chat. @SecondSucks22 looking forward to future beef.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2019, 08:15 AM by Daco.)

02-28-2019, 01:47 AMslothfacekilla Wrote: Did I ask too late?

I thought you two were talking over walkie talkies at first.  The discord alerts are a nice touch!  Really enjoyed it guys, looking forward to the next one.

Discord alerts? I'm not even aware of this may be something Jax did.

Oh just read yeah he was basically using a walkie talkies that's why it was hard to tell when he was done speaking versus just like pausing to think and continue speaking. Normally I can gauge that better on normal calls

Better than I expected.. Kudos

[Image: wcD1EnF.png]

my whole world is ruined i've been pronouncing it dayco

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

[Image: 7ZkjbSz.gif]

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

@SecondSucks22 dEtRoIt Is NoT jOiNiNg iN

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

02-28-2019, 03:11 PMnotorioustig Wrote: @SecondSucks22 dEtRoIt Is NoT jOiNiNg iN

If you fucks were more active (your team not you) we could have some fun