[Image: BLYtLm.jpg]

[Image: BJuqqO.jpg]

[Image: BJgNfG.jpg]

[Image: BPCtWP.gif]

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

my computer froze while typing this initially, so some of these are abridged. if you're looking to learn more about my thoughts and scores PM/discord me and I'll give you a fuller breakdown.

Sig 1: 8/10 = 825K
text typeface, fill and layer style are great and fit theme perfectly (others might want text placed further from edge, but i don't think it hurts in this case). custom background, complete with the Jess Strokes® is tight as hell and does a great job finding a custom way to blend elements together. Use of white, blue, and overlays to mute both of them makes the piece very complete. My only worries are with the lighting. while it is intentionally washed out, you have a glare going over the shadow of the facemask/neckguard, and the blocker side armpit fold is only a dark gray. This confuses my eye as it tries to calibrate and find the darkest dark. the face's colors match the flash of red on the right side, but i'm not sure why there is so much color to begin with. the piece is carried by it's whites and leaving the vibrancy so high confuses my eye further.

Sig 2: 10/10 = 1.1M
The depth of the player render is very impressive, particularly the manipulation of the lighting around the edges. the attention to detail on the mask and layer style (inner shadow and inner glow?) makes the lines extra crisp. The background is obscured by the molecular (?) brush shapes and the mannequin, but its easy to see that it works with how the legs blend in. The yellow color application in the foreground is done well and i have no idea how you made it, im guessing you custom brushed that, you savant, but it works perfectly as do the typefaces and layer styles chosen to be applied with it. I'd prefer more team branding/logo/jersey swap, but I understand that that doesn't fit every design, and if it was forced everything would look boring.

Sig 3: 8/10 = 825K
The typefaces work really well together. I'm glad that you took the risk with the third font, but I'm curious as to your alignment choices. I'm sure you toyed with the wider "13" and made the right decision, i just wish i could see a clearer reason why, but maybe thats just my shortcoming as a subjective grader. The background elements are blended together really well. the focus on the color balance is really evident. The brush strokes are as impressive as always. The side view of burns is perfectly executed in terms of lighting and blending with the background. the forward facing burns is pretty close. the flattened facial tones work in this scenario because of the overlays and distress strokes. the jersey swap could be muted a little more. the whites and blacks match, but with the lighting presented, the red should be closer to the black.

Sig 4: 9/10 = 950K
The action in this signature is superb, from the natural movement of the eye, to the literal looping movement of the GIF, everything clicks. The text works well. I'm not sure why you made that tracking choice for the "Colin Gibbles" text but it works, nor do i understand the serated mask, but it doesn't take away from it. the overlay bokeh/smudges/flare looks really cool on all elements that it interacts with. The addition of the visor glare works really well and was layered in tastefully over both the render and the GIF. In regards to the player render, the face looks a little soft again, but thats expected when exporting a GIF. the logo swap leaves a bit to be desired as the emblem application floats over where it should be and appears to be layered separately than the rest of the player. there is barely a fade on it, and the vibrancy seems a little high, but the most damning part is the green in the logo not matching the jersey.

Total Payout: 3.7M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History