Create Account

2x Donini 4/21
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2019, 02:01 AM by BDonini.)

[Image: 314w3gl.png]x2

[Image: 2q3p2t2.png]x2
@tedlamotors

[Image: 2iassn9.png]x2
@shutdown

[Image: m7f8lx.jpg]x2
@SDCore

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Super slick sig

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

gaddam nice

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I like this one, great job.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Bowdown Outlaws

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

last sig is up

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 04:51 PM by Bruins10.)

Sig 1: 8/10 = 825k
I really like this sig. I had even commented on it before because of the turnout. The Luffy text is what really made me like it, it really added the right depth and kept to the slick and smooth style of signature you went for. The light source and the border guides my eyes to where they need to be and the picture is of good quality.

Sig 2: 7/10 = 700k
This one compared to the one above I didnt like too much because of 2 reasons and they are big reasons imo. The render looks very low quality in his face, seems like a little grainy or streaky. And the text for me was hard to read. So for that, I marked it 1 less. Other than that, the jersey change is nice and the smoothness of the whole signature is also well kept

Sig 3: 8/10 = 825k
The little hint of the motion blur around the render was nice. The text work was also really nice, could see you put some time and effort there. The only thing I would tell you about this one would be to move the text closer to the render, it takes away from the sig. Yes, you fill it up more with the text to the side but you draw your attention away from the render. The stock work infront is also very nice, keeping the color the same throughout the whole sig is always awesome and keeps a nice flow.

Sig 4: 7/10 = 700k
The same/similar complaints I have with the 2nd one I graded. The render doesnt rwally pop out of the sig, it is all flush with everything. And the text work in this one is hard to see. The grey on the white background is already not much of a difference for someone to focus on it. Plus, I saw you added like a black on the outside left of the sig to bring your eyes into the render, yet you covred the text with it. So you really take awy from it. Also, that yellow stock infront of burns, it could have been blurred a bit so you dont get drawn to it too much.

Other than these comments, honestly the flow and style of these sigs are very nice. The simplicity in them is awesome to see. I would suggest using topaz labs when you can and even some blending options like exposure and gradients, photo filters or color balance. It helps blend in the whole sig and also control where you want things to opo or stay behind.

TOTAL: 3.05 MIL X 2 = 6.1MIL

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature