Create Account

Toedragon84 6/2

[Image: eK8IkZV.png]
@DilIsPickle

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019, 03:11 PM by Carpy48.)

First of all I think it's great that you used a different format than the standard 200x400 pixels. In this case the format you chose works really well. I like the composition with the render's head being in the top left center of the sig (and being really sharp) and the text filling out the remaining bottom right space. Nice work with blending in the right sleeve with the background by blurring it and adding the Jets logos is a cool extra as well, even though the one on the right shoulder could need some more adjustments (> transform tool), but that's a minor detail. The only major complaint I have is the contrast of the helmet, it's just somewhat too... white/bright. Try playing around with shadows/highlights here and adjust them - that should solve the problem. Overall it's a really great looking sig.

8/10

Total: 825k

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]