The Friendly Cup 2, brought to you by The Outlungus Foundation

me pls

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

06-08-2019, 02:59 PMProjectSaint Wrote:
06-08-2019, 01:49 PMThunfish Wrote: You can, mate, if you want to. I have no complaints about it. You want it?

Thanks, and I do.

Then, consider it done!

With the good sir Lombardi there, we have a total of twenty-two sign-ups, which would make at least one game viable. Of course, if anyone that hasn't signed yet is interested, I fully welcome them. Sign-ups will remain open for the next twenty-four hours, which I hope to be plenty of time.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I’d down for this if there’s any open defense spots.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019, 01:52 PM by Thunfish.)

06-08-2019, 06:02 PMHuck24 Wrote: I’d down for this if there’s any open defense spots.

Oh, there is. I'll gladly put you up on the list, hold on.
Edit: There we go. Now, we'll be looking for another 10 interested parties and the cut-off for entry finishes in twenty-four hours from this post. Should we not have 10 interested parties, we'll be seeing some filler players.

Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Seeing as there are no further interested parties, the Friendly Cup 2 sign-ups are officially over.

With the current numbers, 23 sign-ups, we'll have three teams with ten fill-up players that I'll come up with. I promise they'll be at least relevant to some extent. Further, the Friendly Cup 2 will be disputed under a round robin format where all three teams face each other once. The official winners will get... well, nothing, it's a charity friendly tournament.

Thanks to all who signed up, I appreciate it. Expect things to be done at worst in two weekends from today.

Outlungus