Create Account

S48 PT 1 - Swipe Right

You've declared for the SMJHL draft, and that (probably) means you're going to be in a whole new city full of new people. Where better to find new friends that aren't your teammates than Tinder?

Written option: Write your Tinder bio--tell us why you're a catch and talk a little bit about what kind of person you're likely to swipe right on. Must include 150 words.

Graphic option: Make a graphic of your Tinder. Must include at least one picture/render and a short bio.

Reward
4 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)

Only S48 SMJHL Rookies (S49 SHL Rookies) are eligible for this PT.

Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.

Link PBE or NSFL submissions here to get credit for Welfare claims.

Deadline
June 16, 10:00 a.m. MDT

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Professional Hockey Player for the Colorado Raptors
Drafted 20th overall in the S49 SMJHL Draft
Hails from Victoria BC

Do you like adventure? I just moved to Colorado a day ago and I can’t wait to get out into the country and explore the Rocky Mountains. I’ve never been skiing before, but I’d love to go, and I’ll make you a deal if you go with me- if you teach me how to ski, I’ll teach you how to skate. I’ve been on skates most my life and I’m almost never off them. There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t want to take advantage of it. I have a need to be active and, in my opinion, a good day is a day spent outside. That doesn’t mean that I’m not able to sit down and watch a movie from time to time, or go read a book on the beach, I can do that just as well. I know how to relax when it’s needed, but who I’m looking for, is someone that shares the same sort of enthusiasm I have for exploration and discovery. I want to find my person, is that you?

My anthem:
Harvest Moon by Poolside

Interests:
Sports, adventure and exploring, all genres of music, reading and writing.

212 words

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

PBE PT

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Delver Fudgeson
Lethbridge

Hockey player. New to town, looking for someone to show me the ropes around here. Will trade dates for rides to the practice arena. I used to be rich, so I would have been able to take you to whatever music festival you could think of. Now I’ll let you use one of my earbuds to listen to my free Spotify account with me. Recently drafted 13th overall to the Lethbridge Lions, hockey team. I play hockey. Not looking for anything serious, hockey wives are the worst. Did I mention that I play hockey? For the Lethbridge Lions? Nothing confirmed yet, but I can probably get free tickets after a couple seasons here. Watch out for my high standards, I won’t swipe right on anyone that isn’t at least a human female. I probably won’t reply right away, due to the hockey, of which I play.

Interests:
Hockey, ice skating, exercise, watching hockey, pick-up basketball, playing hockey, sick flow.

Word Count: 162

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2019, 01:49 PM by Zach.)

Anthony, 17
Hockey player
1 mile away

807 ✈ 714
6'2 if that matters
I'm Anthony and I just turned 17, should I be on here? Probably not. I just moved here to Anaheim from Thunder Bay, Ontario to play junior hockey for the Outlaws after graduating high school but most recently played travel hockey out of Detroit for Little Caesars 18u AAA. Looking for friends or even a girlfriend that can teach me how to survive in 100 degree weather and wear flip flops and tank tops, and not eskimo jackets. Liking hockey is a bonus but I also like basketball, lacrosse, racing, video games and all types of music mainly rap or EDM. 420 friendly, happy to be somewhere it's legal.

My Anthem:
Hey Look Ma, I Made It
Panic! At The Disco

156 Words

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

Professional Hockey Player
Colorado Raptors
Drafted 12th Overall in the S48 SMJHL Draft

I recently turned my hobby into a professional career. I was lucky enough to be drafted by the Colorado Raptors 12th overall in the season 48 SMJHL entry draft. I am new to the Colorado area so I would love to be shown around, especially to the best bars and clubs in town! I'll hook you up with free tickets to the games as compensation if you're lucky. I have to start eating healthy so if you show me how to cook a proper meal I'll teach you how to snipe top corner like a pro. Let's skip the basic coffee date and watch some hockey instead. Also, a massive Toronto Maple Leaf fan so there is that.

My Anthem: Old Town Road Remix - Billy Ray Cyrus

Interests: Hockey, Toronto Sports, Nightlife, Music, Movies, Netflix, and Sports

Falcons Canada
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2019, 03:12 PM by Whikadoodle.)

Ricky Spanish, 20
Grinder at Halifax Raiders

Tired of dangling my stick, looking for a bunny to praccy on her five hole. Drafted to HFX not to Raider, but to Raid U. Snipers only. Dishing apples and smooth looks since s48. Must work around my schedule: sleepies, gymies, appies, nappys, praccy, snackies, bumpin baccys. Must be available to be at road games and not mind a dirty rink. From Kelowna? Please do not apply. Can't intrude on time meant for the boys. Must be up for two a days, three a days, even four a days. Bonus points if your down for a tilly. Can't stop won't stop lifting. Fuck leg day. Looking for some shinny in every junior city. Will only go public with you if you can raise my draft stock or you are Paulina. Paulina, if you're reading this, please text me. Golf is for losers. 6'

Jukka, 18
6’ 3”
Professional Hockey Player at Anaheim Outlaws

FIN✈USA
Just moved to Anaheim from Finland due to getting drafted by the Anaheim Outlaws a pro hockey team of the SHL the pro hockey league. Would love to be shown around the city and maybe I can you show you around the hockey rink Smile. You can help me pick out a new dog then hit up the dog park after. Looking to experience legal weed here in Cali. As you can see from my pictures I have the sickest flow. I need someone with equal to or better(definitely not possible) flow as me. I also bunch mox unlike other notable power forwards stars in the lesser hockey league. Won’t check this that often because I’ll be busy with training camp getting ripped and working on sniping bardown on the tendies. DM me on my twitter @jtpSHL. Vancouver girls need not apply.

Anthem: Humble by Kendrick Lamar 
Interests: Hockey, Dogs, Traveling, 420, Music Festivals, Nightlife, Beaches

170 words. word.

[Image: flickerstrikemeta.gif]
[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png][Image: PPpK5xb.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]
Image by @BDonini
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019, 12:32 PM by BrewskyBoy.)

Noah, 21
Professional Hockey Player 

MKE -> STL
Just moved in to a fresh apartment downtown after living in Wisconsin and being drafted by the St. Louis Scarecrows, looking for someone to help me explore the city a bit. Lover a beer, so I need someone who is willing to go out on the town and show me their favorite bars and/or breweries. Also a lover of binge-watching sitcoms from the 90s on Netflix and Hulu, so you need to be willing and ready to cuddle up and watch at least 6+ hours of Seinfeld and Friends at a time. Dogs > cats, and if that doesn't fly with you then you can fly on outta here by swiping left. I sleep on the left side of the bed, no exceptions. No, I haven't watched Game of Thrones and no I don't plan on ever watching it. If you're picking up the vibes I'm throwing down, then swipe right and let's meet up!

My Anthem: Pony - Genuine

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

Hi, Im Sterling in the streets, but Im a Slaughter in the sheets. Im only 5'11 so my stick isnt the longest, but the curve on it is pretty filthy. I spend my spare time reading tendies bed time stories, baby sitting the benders. I play hockey for the Kelowna Knights so I guess you can say my bank account has fat stax. Im from California, but I moved to Michigan and now Kelowna here in BC. In college they called me sport because I played all the sports. I used to pound coldies with my ethics professor, everyone called me pounder. Ill just cut to the chase from here, Ill pay you for feet pics. Not for me, for a friend on the team. He has this weird foot thing and Im only trying to distract him so I can take his ice time.

Interests;
Feet, Pictures with Feet, Bare Foot Beach Walks,

[Image: gwqAQWG.png]
Player Updates | Player Page
Credit to @Mayuu for the graphic

Mike Richard
6’1”
Professional hockey player for the Vancouver Whalers 

BOS✈️VAN 

What’s up?? My names Mike, I just moved here from Boston yesterday looking for some good hockey and an even better time! I was recently the 28th overall pick in the S48 SMJHL entry draft by your Vancouver Whalers. (This is where the obligatory “looking to score both on and off the ice” joke that I won’t make should go). I’m a nice guy looking for someone to show me the ropes in this new city. I’m always up for adventure, whether it be a new place to eat or a cool hiking or swimming spot! Bonus points in my book if you like craft beers, live music, and can play golf! I promise to take it slow, I’ll wait until AT LEAST the 3rd date before I ask to...teach you to skate Wink. Hit me up, lets see if we can light the lamp! ?

Interests: hockey (obviously), baseball, golf, rock/country music, craft beer

Kahn PBE PT

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Hey what's up. I'm Jon Snow and I just moved here from Alaska after being drafted to the Halifax Raiders. I'll be honest, I am not looking for anything serious. Soooo hit me up if you catch my drift. I am new to the east coast and don't know much about it. I was banished to the north after concussing some up-and-comer in the minors. I am not some violent dude by the way, just check the youtube hit... totally legal. just the commisionner had it out for me as I was leading the league in scoring and it was his son I hit. #sobstory much? Anyways, I am happy to be back in this latitude of the continent. 

Tinder sucks, just send me a message with your phone number. #nofatchicks 

I play for the Raiders and would be happy to raid your panties later tonight.. so hit me up? 

I am a bastard child and would be happy to make a bastard with you #hitmeup

I am also 6'2, 220 pounds.. #anythingelseyouneed? 

726 characters / 180 words

[Image: sMYWsMK.png]

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Noah Andros, 18

There are three things you need to know about me. One, I was drafted first overall in the smjhl draft. Does that effect you? Probably not. Does that effect more than the 7 people who actually pay attention to junior hockey? No. But I'm gonna brag about it anyway! I'm Swiss and don't know the spots, this means that if you wanna chill you gotta be native to the Detroit area because I sure don't know where anything is. (Why is everything in Detroit covered in dirt?) Lastly, you should know that I am absolutely loaded. Even though I only play in the junior level, someone of my talent level gets paid like a pro. Three million baby, thats how much money I'm making this year, how many 18 year olds can say the same? Also I like dogs, cats, hockey, and hitting my juul.
(153 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)