Create Account

NEW/EDM
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2019, 02:35 PM by Ace.)

To Blizzard  
(S41) C - Mattias Enqvist - 500K Retained  
(S45) D- Jacob Géza - 500K Retained  
S49 1st Wolfpack (Existing condition not met - Dragons to take S50 1st to coincide with the upcoming Reddit draft instead)

To Wolfpack  
(S40) D - Ensio Kalju  

Thank you @Keygan for the easy negotiations. Kalju is a fantastic young defenseman that will have an opportunity to shine on a pair with Tigole Bitties for this remainder of this year and years to come. We’re ecstatic to bring him to New England! Awooooo! @jRuutu

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

:(

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

wow, big trade.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Who needs lotto picks

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Much wow, big trade.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Welcome to the pack Cheers

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

I would like to thank everybody in Edmonton for the past seasons, really nice people who took me in with open arms. We had some great teams as well, perhaps the best blueline I have ever been part of. We even won the cup! That was a nice moment, my first in SHL. Shame this ongoing year has not been as good as many hoped, so far at least. I had high hopes for myself after last season and after progressing at a fair rate as a player, but for whatever reason - things are not clicking and the time to try and do something was now.

I wish everybody in Edmonton good luck during the rest of the year and of course in the future, I´m secretly rooting for you guys. Wink

At the same time, excited to see how well my journey in New England starts and goes, really promising roster! Hopefully, I´m able to help the team out in the sims right away!

06-29-2019, 04:04 PMjRuutu Wrote: I would like to thank everybody in Edmonton for the past seasons, really nice people who took me in with open arms. We had some great teams as well, perhaps the best blueline I have ever been part of. We even won the cup! That was a nice moment, my first in SHL. Shame this ongoing year has not been as good as many hoped, so far at least. I had high hopes for myself after last season and after progressing at a fair rate as a player, but for whatever reason - things are not clicking and the time to try and do something was now.

I wish everybody in Edmonton good luck during the rest of the year and of course in the future, I´m secretly rooting for you guys. Wink

At the same time, excited to see how well my journey in New England starts and goes, really promising roster! Hopefully, I´m able to help the team out in the sims right away!

Peace brother

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Ruutu was a great member of the team, you're getting an awesome piece NEW

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Extremely sad to lose Ruutu, best of luck in NEW. We'll miss you in Edmonton!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Yaaas Wolfpack

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Edmonton is broken. How you gonna trade such a charismatic piece of locker room ass like @jRuutu

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

New England just got a stud D and the Blizzard got a first rounder and two prospects. Solid trade for both sides imo

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

06-30-2019, 01:15 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: New England just got a stud D and the Blizzard got a first rounder and two prospects. Solid trade for both sides imo

Geza and Enqvist are retired after the end of this season.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-30-2019, 01:16 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
06-30-2019, 01:15 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: New England just got a stud D and the Blizzard got a first rounder and two prospects. Solid trade for both sides imo

Geza and Enqvist are retired after the end of this season.
Hey they’re solid prospects

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]