Create Account

6.5 Year Presser/AMA

I want to take away the limelight from @WannabeFinn thread so..

Been here since 2013 (S13), HoF player been on and off in activity over the last 3 years with University among other things ramping up, so I'd like to think I have a lot of wisdom and experience here so AMA.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

honestly eat my ass

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-30-2019, 04:47 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: honestly eat my ass

Gladly you little Bucktee

How have you been enjoying SixNine's season so far?

Which player has been the most fun and why?

Favourite era on the site?

Which member do you miss the most and wish they would come back to activity?

[Image: 3.png]

Why are you so pretty?

Why was SixNIne such garbage for Colorado?

How are you liking your new place in Tampa Bay?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

06-30-2019, 06:27 PMJSS Wrote: How have you been enjoying SixNine's season so far?

Which player has been the most fun and why?

Favourite era on the site?

Which member do you miss the most and wish they would come back to activity?

I have actually enjoyed his season a lot. I did not really expect much after his performance in the SMJHL, and being a lower TPE player in the SHL i really really did not expect him to be up there in the rookie scoring, and competing with some of the top guys in terms of hits and shots blocked. Buddies gonna be a fantasy machine next season tbh too

My most fun player had to have been Jordin FourFour. I think because he was my first player, I was so young and involved in the site and he was the top goalie for so long in the league and it was nice having that. As well, those Texas days between S15-25 were some of the best times to date I have had online so there's that.

Favorite era has to be S13-26 ish. I was super super active and I was fairly well known (I think) around the community. Everyone was super dope, there was beef constantly, there was friendships and rivalries and it just felt fun - maybe its because i'm older and less involved now i dont see it that much in this era, but i am sure it's still present.

I miss my man @bbp - me him and Byrde used to talk a lot when we played together and he was a super sick dude so I wish he comes back Undecided

06-30-2019, 06:50 PMhhh81 Wrote: Why are you so pretty?

Why was SixNIne such garbage for Colorado?

How are you liking your new place in Tampa Bay?

Hehe coming from you bb Wink

SixNine was such shit because his build was kinda a joke when i made it. I tossed so much into defense to make him a pure shut down guy, but that obv. doesnt work. Then when I tried to revert my mistakes and fix his shit build, I had reached the cap for the SMJHL so I was kinda stuck there. Thank god theres no cap in the SHL because I like his build a lot and think hes gonna do wonders if I can continue to build him properly.

Tampa has been sweet so far, I haven't had much interaction with the guys as much as I would have liked (due to work, summer, school, life etc) but still good group of fellas from my encounters with them and the team has been playing well so let's see what happens from there!

Bump over everyone