Create Account

King 7/7
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019, 09:13 PM by King.)

[Image: u45qxm9.png]
[Image: MRDsheR.png]
[Image: Sdhgq4D.png]

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

1) Really clean sig, I enjoy how you bring the render to life with the lines around him, the text is solid and the background work is also advanced. It would be cool to see more render integration into the sig. I'd work next on trying to make sure that there is more of a focus on the render, at points one could become more oriented towards the background rather than the render.
3/5
2) I like the work on the sig however there can be a lot more work done for the sig to stand out. The text isn't much of a positive or negative, but I will say that the render seems extremely washed as does the sig. One thing you could do to combat this if you enjoy the style for how the sig is and how you integrated the render is by essentially creating a vignette. Do that by using a soft black brush at 500 pixels about 2-3 inches off of the sig so that the lighting becomes focused towards the middle instead of staying even with the edges.
3/5
3) You do a much better job of focusing towards the render here in the sig, an issue I have is that it seems sort of "slapped on" The background work, and obvious form of gradient map goes to show that you have focused on depth and making the sig pop in some way.
3/5

Total: 2.25 M

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]