Create Account

Brady is a 2k boi presser
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019, 05:39 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Code:
ready for grading

Well it's been what... just over a year and a half? Brady McIntyre has finally hit the 2k TPE mark. From the beginning I've had a lot of fun with SHL and wanted to be one of the best. I've come to realize that TPE doesn't really matter that much and that you can have a great player without being a max earner, but I still wanted to hit that elite earner mark. Now that I have I must say that I'm sufficiently whelmed. Another week another update.

Maybe some day Brady will get a Stevens award? Maybe? Pls

Ask me shit about whatever you want. Like anything whether it's related to Brady, my men's league hockey games, Jaak Raudsepp, or idk programming?

Thank you to @JKortesi81 @Ace @karlssens @Keygan @Blastmeaway @"luketd" @39alaska39 @bluesfan55 @"cpetrella" @SlashACM @esilverm and several others for being either one of or both good mentors and friends during my time getting.

Thank you to @WannabeFinn @dankoa @ligma for making SHL wild at different points.

Thank you to @DrunkenTeddy @Nobody for keeping the SHL server running.

Thank you to jcink for existing.

Fuck you Simon T.

Thanks @Muford for trying to help with NSHL, sorry to waste your time, but you were/are a gem <3

07-15-2019, 11:09 AMluketd Wrote: point in your careeer that you almost gave up for the 2k spot?
There were a few of them, but the biggest one was probably when I was doing NSHL and I was like bruh this is too much. I still would've stuck with Brady though, I've put a ton of work into him and my Simon T. addiction is past the point of healthy.

07-15-2019, 11:20 AMJSS Wrote: Trying to gauge if I will be able to hit 2k TPE or not. How much TPE did you have around this time in the playoffs 2 seasons ago if you remember?

Any regrets with Brady?

If you plan on recreating, is the goal 2k TPE again/at least high TPE count?

How long do you plan on keeping him around for?
Oh man I have no idea, but @"luketd" was working on something that checks that for you. He'd probably be able to answer that question better than I, my guess is if you're max earning you'll be getting 40 from capped TPE, 32 from equipment, 14 from activity checks, 28 from training, 16 from champions week, and then maybe 30 unapped TPE from various PT stuff. So about 160 a season? If you're with 400 of 2000 I'd say there's a good chance.

Probably spending time in the minors. I think I spent four seasons with STL which were awesome but my goal is to break Edmonton's games played and points records but it's going to take 2 seasons longer because I didn't go up as soon as I could have.

I don't really know what the next player is going to be like. I like role players so I could see myself making a defensive forward, but I also think I have another high earning player in me. Either way I'm going to be making a center.

I plan on sticking with Brady until I break Edmonton's games played and points records.

07-15-2019, 12:22 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Question: the race to 2,000 tpe typically comes with others in your class motivating you to keep the endurance up to be the top dog. looks like the 39’s had some heavy TPE hitters in yourself, Blastmeaway, ML002 and Karey. What ways did those guy impact your flight towards 2,000? And we’re there any stories that you care to discuss on that race between you 4?
Oh man 100% there were people that kept me motivated. Early on when I made Brady it was just my goal to be the best and that was enough for me to do every PT and write a ton of media. As time went on I starting looking at TPE levels of different players and realized that because I had created the day before the draft I was quite a bit behind some players that had created at the TDL so that was my motivation. 5 seasons into my career I saw FlappyGiraffe, ml002 and karey as my big motivators. Karey was the player I was really trying to catch up to the most because I would think I was catching up to him slowly and then he'd jump back out ahead somehow, which led to the big updating overhaul. After gaining 1st place my motivation was just not letting Flappy and ml catch up.

07-15-2019, 01:54 PMWhite Cornerback Wrote: 1. why did u not tag me
2. when will you finish my player sigs for NSFL
3. women should stay away from my hockey
Because ur mom geff

Soon TM

All the children on this site talking about “boomers” need to get a clue what the term even means. Penknight is not a baby boomer. He is definitely part of Gen X. Baby boomers were the generation born after WWII. It just sounds naive to keep throwing that word out there over and over when it doesn’t even apply.

07-15-2019, 02:06 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Hi I love you. That is all
no u

07-15-2019, 02:43 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: congrats on 2k!
what was it pile carrying known scrub joseph lombardi last year?
Wasn't Lombardi at like the top of Edmonton's points when he was here? Either way the locker room presence made up for any on ice issues. Lombardi was :fire:

07-15-2019, 03:46 PMkarlssens Wrote: congrats!
how you gunna celebrate?
who's your s48 cup winner?
why that cat have pants on?
Ginger ales baby, the good shit too

West Kendall, cause you know they need another cup

idk but he do be lookin kinda fresh doh

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

tres amigos @dankoa @ligma

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

07-15-2019, 10:33 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: tres amigos @dankoa @ligma

If it helps you're the most dank

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

Cheers man. Glad to play a role in your development. McIntyre is a beast!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2662658

Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-15-2019, 10:53 AMMike Izzy Wrote: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2662658

Cheers

[Image: tenor.gif]

point in your careeer that you almost gave up for the 2k spot?

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Your so old lol youe a boomer

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Trying to gauge if I will be able to hit 2k TPE or not. How much TPE did you have around this time in the playoffs 2 seasons ago if you remember?

Any regrets with Brady?

If you plan on recreating, is the goal 2k TPE again/at least high TPE count?

How long do you plan on keeping him around for?

[Image: 3.png]

no comment

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

07-15-2019, 11:24 AMdankoa Wrote:

no comment

[Image: DLyF4IjXUAUX9ht.jpg]

Very neato

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019, 12:24 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Question: the race to 2,000 tpe typically comes with others in your class motivating you to keep the endurance up to be the top dog. looks like the 39’s had some heavy TPE hitters in yourself, Blastmeaway, ML002 and Karey. What ways did those guy impact your flight towards 2,000? And we’re there any stories that you care to discuss on that race between you 4?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Congrats dude. Great dedication

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Congrats bud, it's been a journey but you're deserving to be the gem of S39