Yoo that graphic looks so good! Thanks a ton for it

[Image: yDWryxO.png]

(Player Updates)   (Player Page)

fuck toedragons so cute fuck

wow, that's so cool. Awesome work, i like it so much

[Image: sBbbJmN.png]
Thank you @ToeDragon84
[Image: 431fb2-1569327124.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing job! Will definitely use it. Thank you very much

[Image: yb6pPSc.png]
Anyone who truly cares about you will always find a way back to you.

Sigs:

1) Great composition. Very sharp render as a primary focus point of the sig and the text looks great too as a secondary focus point. Very clean, really good job with the lighting and subtle background. Awesome job!
5/5

2) This one is 'interesting' for sure or should I say 'different'? The render is completely dark (almost black) and we don't know who it's supposed to be and I don't think that's just my monitor settings. Nice idea definitely. I like the bright background and it gives the impression that the player is moving out of an explosion. Overall this is a nice concept, but I would've liked to see at least a little bit who this is supposed to be. It's probably a play on the name. It's a really nice sig overall, but I can't give full points because I feel like something is missing here.
4/5

Sigs 3+4 I will grade together, because they're very similar, also very similar to sig number 1. The difference here is that more of the actual body is visible in these 2, but you draw attention to the render's face (or faces) by blurring the lower part of the body a little. The background of sig 4 is very clean, almost a bit too basic, but that way it makes you focus more on the render and the text so that works. What I like more about the background in sig 3 is that it adds a more dynamic feel to the render. It gives you the impression that the person is moving. Both are really good, but I feel like the first one is just a tiny bit better. I do like the special effects on the text, especially on sig 4, but also on sig 1.
4/5 + 100k (for each)

Total: 4.45M x2 = 8.9M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]