Create Account

Cal Clucker Drafted By Texas

713 words x2 double media

What a day it was, the wonderful Season 49 Simulation Hockey League, otherwise known as the SHL had their annual hockey draft in which prospects were chosen from the junior hockey league to, you know fill out teams or whatever.

We saw a lot of talented, strong, scary, handsome, and cool hockey players get selected by teams that wanted them enough to select them when it was their turn to make a draft pick. So we're just going to look at one player here, really good idea to focus in on them, and truly understand why the Texas Renegades made the pick they did.

There was a lot of talent on the board when the Renegades went up to make their 3rd round selection, some of the names are so impressive that they won't even be listed here, cause it was all about Cal Clucker.

The guy is going to dominate the fuck out of the SHL here pretty soon I'd say. Let's take a very very in depth look at their build.

First off I see 40 checking since it's at the very top of the page. That's damn good for a prospect in my opinion, he'll be running guys over in no time. Some people don't think 40 is that high, but they're high. It's good, it's powerful, strong smart. It's what you need for success in the SHL.

Fighting is at 25, which isn't very high. That's not a great sign, I think if they want to make it to the big leagues, and have an impact where it really matters, Cal Clucker will have to develop their fighting game. Almost every great player in the history of the league has been able to drop the mitts, and get down to business. The fact that Clucker was taken so high, and doesn't have fighting up has got to be a disappointment for Texas. They go out and get their guy, come to find out he's not even going to scrap for the boys? What is this about?

I think Clucker gets traded before I can even finish this player over view spotlight here. It is a big deal, definitely an issue I think.

Discipline is at 62, not the standard, but Clucker is showing he plays by his own rules there, I'm actually coming back around, this guy is good. He'll stay out of the box, that's exactly what you need if you're Texas at this point. Gotta stay clean, play a pure game you know it's true.

next up is the attribute labeled as Skating. This isn't a good one to see points getting wasted in, kind of sick of all these fancy players coming out, showing off what good figure skaters they are. It's kind of ridiculous honestly. I think it's time something changes, this is too much skating for them. Oh it's at 70 btw, pretty low, they'll need to add to their skating if they want to make it at the next level. Even though SK is a bunch of bs. Fuck

Strength only being at 50 is kind of surprising for how jacked Cal Clucker is, I think he probably gets re-rated to like 99 ST soon, cause that's just an inaccurate measurement if I've ever seen one.

The next five attributes that mean anything have a total sum of 495. I just made that number up, but it was done with a special mathematical technique in which you look at a list of numbers, and guess what they may add to without doing any computation of any kind in any way ever, especially on weekends.

That's really low, so Clucker probably needs to work on his game more, but I figure he can make it to the SHL HOF in the next 4-5 weeks with enough work at this point. He's got all the potential in the world, so no reason not to start drafting them in fantasy this year. Even if they play in the SMJHL they'll add a huge edge to your team, so your welcome for the advice.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]