Create Account

No Call-up Clause for Junior eligible players

Make it so a player has to be called up at the beginning or end of the season -- not during -- if they have this clause in their contract. The clause could be waived like an NTC if the junior player chooses to, but this would leave the choice to them rather than the SHL GM.

It would prevent a player from being called up mid-season and missing their junior team's playoffs against their wishes. Think of it like a reverse-NMC, which would prevent a roster player in the NHL from being sent to the minors without their approval.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

usually SHL GMs are smart enough to not call their player up after deadline ... did i miss something ??

did this happen again lol

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

also can't we currently negotiate those? is there anything stopping us?

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

08-26-2019, 03:37 PMligma Wrote: also can't we currently negotiate those? is there anything stopping us?

I'm not sure how fast and loose the league is with inventing your own contract clauses, so I don't know. If you can do this already, then ignore this thread; otherwise, I think it would be nice to have this control as a player.

08-26-2019, 03:50 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
08-26-2019, 03:37 PMligma Wrote: also can't we currently negotiate those? is there anything stopping us?

I'm not sure how fast and loose the league is with inventing your own contract clauses, so I don't know. If you can do this already, then ignore this thread; otherwise, I think it would be nice to have this control as a player.

I’m pretty sure there is currently a decent amount of leeway with clauses. I know guys with bonuses in contracts for things, same with NTCs, NMCs (which are basically the same here), and M-NTCs

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

@DrunkenTeddy @adamantium "Vancouver Flashbacks"

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]