Create Account

Carpy48 9/1
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019, 04:52 AM by Carpy48.)

Three more following the one I made for Luffy last week (of course the original idea wasn't mine, I just based these on the sigs by @karey)

[Image: M5FTzSG.png]@esilverm 

[Image: 7Ibg0PL.png]@Nerio 

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]@gillon

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

@karey

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Sick dude

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]

beauty

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Sigs 1-3: 3/5 + 125k Bonus each
I had previously graded your sig you made for Luffy and I really liked what you did with it. I went a little lower on these ones simply because you went with a template. You changed the render and the text, but the rest of the sig stayed the same. The jersey change work is fantastic and extremely well done (and I actually think it's better here than on the Luffy one - probably because of the jersey and the inclusion of the logo), but the creativity of the sig gets lost when you use the same background for them all. It's unfortunate because they are very well done, but I just don't feel I can give you the same grade as I did on your original.

Total Payout: 2.625Mil

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Arbitration: Moving them all up to 4/5 to stay the same as the luffy one.

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]