Create Account

Calgary Dragons HOF Induction

Randy Randleman is a Dragons legend playing 20 seasons in Calgary, scoring 826 points and Winning 5 Challenge Cups. He was a 1st overall pick in S24, my first season and first pick as Dragons GM, he became a giant piece of our organization and was a franchise player. Randleman started his career with 6 straight 20 goal seasons and scored 20+ goals in 13 of his 20 seasons in Calgary. Winning multiple awards including Two league MVP’s, he’s one of the best players ever and certainly one of the best Dragons ever. He was always a stud on the ice, but was even better in our locker room. He took on a huge leadership role with the team, served as Captain and was a big part of our management group even without holding an official co-gm position. In his prime Ballerstorm was one of the most active and hardest working people on the site. Always carrying himself with class and representing our organization incredibly well. He’s a great person and became a great friend thanks to the SHL. It was an honor to have him as a key contributor to our team all those years. We would have not won 5 cups without Randleman in Calgary. He's still well loved in our room and we miss him on the site.

Randleman has already been inducted into the SHL Hall of Fame and it’s my pleasure to now induct him into the Calgary Dragons Hall of Fame!

Thank you @Ballerstorm and Congrats!!

Dragonite Dragonite

Cheers

Credit to @Mike Izzy on the video.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019, 03:39 PM by BarnabasCollins.)

Dragons  Dragons  Dragons  Dragons  Dragons  Dragons  Dragons  Dragons
Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Hell of a player. Still salty he rejected my offer to play in Montreal back when I was GM, because it was clear he was going to be a stud.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

09-18-2019, 03:41 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Hell of a player. Still salty he rejected my offer to play in Montreal back when I was GM, because it was clear he was going to be a stud.

One of the scariest players on the ice year in and year out. Never disappointed. Great dude too Dragons

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Oh captain my captain! a very well deserved induction
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019, 04:05 PM by O4L.)

Congrats! I still remember being in the draft chat with c00kies and Esa and going over all the pros and cons to all the players involved. Ended up with Baller and McZ that draft so it turned out pretty well.

Another great addition to the Dragonite HoF

I still think Labsy needs an induction though. Hmm

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019, 04:24 PM by Ballerstorm.)

Holy shit this is more than I ever expected. Izzy, that video is above and beyond. Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. I cherish all of my SHL memories. The time I invested here was special to me and I will always look back on it fondly.

09-18-2019, 04:23 PMBallerstorm Wrote: Holy shit this is more than I ever expected. Izzy, that video is above and beyond. Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. I cherish all of my SHL memories. The time I invested here was special to me and I will always look back on it fondly.

Baller! You're the man, thank you for everything, glad you came on to check this out!

<3

Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

09-18-2019, 04:40 PMSteelhead77 Wrote:
09-18-2019, 04:23 PMBallerstorm Wrote: Holy shit this is more than I ever expected. Izzy, that video is above and beyond. Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. I cherish all of my SHL memories. The time I invested here was special to me and I will always look back on it fondly.

Baller! You're the man, thank you for everything, glad you came on to check this out!

<3

Dragonite
It's simple, Esa emails me about something, I check it out

Congrats!

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Hell yeah brother! What a career! Congrats!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Congrats to the oldest player in the history of the SMJHL! Heart

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Congrats Baller! Definitely highly deserving of this honour.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Congrats randleman! Great player and great career! #DRAGON4LIFE

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Can't say enough good things about @Ballerstorm and Randy. Obviously a huge reason for a lot of the success that the Dragons had over those cup winning seasons. There were quite a few of us that rode alongside each other to all of those cups, and Randy provided a ton of that offense.

Very deserving of this honour.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]