Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 02:21 AM by Rindiee.)

there’s so many people who’ve made this league sk enjoyable in the three years i’ve spent here. Starting with @WannabeFinn giving me a chance on BUF and showing me what a great LR looks like. I guess before BUF though we gotta talk about Detroit which although I wasn’t overly active was a great time @Waters thanks bby. However, when I was on BUF is where I made some of my first sim league friends who I am still blessed to call homies today, @ThatDamnWalrus @kit @teztify @ByrdeMan @FourFour @grok @karey @Mayuu @Baelor Swift @Tomen @Zombiewolf @JSS @TnlAstatine @fishy and everyone else I miss it’s because I don’t know your usernames and i’m lazy but you know i love all you past n present Buffabros <3 To my newer homies who really aren’t new anymore, however if not for them I definitely would not be active at all, starting with @JNH and @SDCore love you boys! And all my great friends i’ve made throughout my time on the zerks @smalinowski7 @Nhamlet @Lime @KlusteR @Patty @Toast @Wally @MCP_ @thevoicelesscreator and lastly my present texas boys starting with @dankoa who although we didn’t know eachother when you traded for me, we clicked immediately and you’ll always be my brother much love danny boy. On top of Dan, we got the homies @BrewskyBoy @RedCapeDiver @puolivalmiste @Fantobens @Rabidsponge21 @Ohtaay @Leoben @MP7 @EricNCSU @thiefofcheese @Aephino and again, anyone anywhere I missed I apologize you know I appreciate you all!

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone - by Rindiee - 12-26-2020, 02:00 AM