Create Account

S63 PT #3: Hell's Kitchen

ISFL PT

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

Team chef is a very important position. You are what you eat, and on ice performance is heavily impacted by what athletes ingest. As an example, Edmonton has recently had a run of bad form, likely due to the fact that a prominent player demanded ketchup be added to every dish, pasta in particular. This culinary monstrosity is likely the primary reason that Edmonton has collapsed and plummeted down the standings. In an attempt to rectify this, a new team chef has been brought in as an attempt to stop the harm (both on ice as well as to our stomachs). Pasta dishes are now served with an appropriate accompanying marinara, Pineapples have been banished from any pizza dishes, along with many other improvements. Of course we all have our vices, and the daily tradition of a birthday cake for dessert as we celebrate Ben Jammins birthday is something we will always keep doing.

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

michael scarn loves to have a nice big pregame meal before every game. he does this by loading up on carbohydrates by ordering the finest pasta from pizza by alfredo's. michael scarn knows that carbo loading is very important before physical exercise, so he gets a nice big plate of alfredo pasta and downs it as quickly as possible. in the past this type of pregame meal has burnt him by causing him to have to sub out of the game to go to the bathroom, but in general michael scarn finds that by carbo loading he is able to skate faster and be an absolute machine by the time the third period has come around where other players begin to slow down, all the carbohydrates that michael scarn ingested before the game start to really kick in and he is able to skate faster and faster and become a bullet on the ice.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Prompt 2

Food is quite an interesting topic to ask me about. Here in Edmonton, we have to be very careful and particular with how we get food into the facility. Our general motto here is to starve and dehydrate our co-GM, Sota. Therefore we must be very careful with when and where we eat food, as one misstep may mean that Sota is alerted to where the food and water is, and he will come running to partake with us.

In order to ensure we starve and dehydrate him, the players coordinated with the team chef to only have meals available when Sota is in meetings, or away from the rink. He does a good job in preparing food outside the facility and then brings the food over during the allotted times, and we have quite a nice spread. The players can request anything of the chef, and within two weeks, he will have it available. My recent request was chicken pot pie, as it was a favorite of mine as a child when made by my mother. He was able to bring some mini pot pies as a cheat day meal for the players, which was very nice.

Meals on game day are a big driver of my success on the ice. I have to be incredibly careful about what I put into my body to ensure that I have the right nutrition to keep up with some of the best athletes in our sports. In the morning, I try to stick to a very healthy combination of fruits & eggs. Getting good proteins and fibers is the best way to start the day. Usually, on game day I will skip through lunch and wait for the early evening to have a big pregame meal. As most hockey players know, one of the best pre-game meals is to combine a strong amount of protein with good fast burning carbs. Very often, you will find professional hockey players having a heaping serving of pasta as part of their pre-game meal. I am no different, a big plate of pasta with a bit of shredded cheese. I skip tomato sauce as sometimes on game days it can give me heartburn. Then to supplement the big carb load, I finish off with a few chicken breasts to up the protein intake and I'm ready for game time.

Post game meal is usually out at a restaurant with my teammates on the road. Or at home I'll simply have a protein shake or a smoothie to cap off the night.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Prompt 2

Anton like to eat burger before games. He is big burger fan, almost burger himself. He also would share a little bit of it with pets who come to watch Atlanta games, like Nash, Molly and Chelsea. They probably would love to get some burgers. I also make sure that Nash has been remember ate his food every day and that he is very well energetic dog. Unfortunately the vet said that he is little bit fat boy. Nash definitely doesn't agree that and he vetoed it by saying that food was too good and my little sister is sharing food with me very well that I can't resist ate it. I have been good boy, did I? Then Nash got some pets from his owner @Rangerjase and was so happy boy, but he definitely doesn't like go to vet check. He however knows that is something what's need to do every year, so no problem.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Zayne Dangle eats whatever he wants and and worries about working it off after. Fried chicken, steaks, chocolate bars? He eats it all. With how hard as he works to stay in game day shape there is no cutting back on his favorite foods. Instead it means he has to work even harder which is something that he is used to doing anyway. Why wouldn't he be sure to enjoy the food he wants? He also enjoys smoothies. Strawberry smoothies are his favorite. Sometimes he even steals the bananas from Ben Jammin's locker when he isn't looking and makes it a strawberry banana smoothie. Jammin still hasn't figured out that it is Dangle stealing his bananas. It seems Brick Wall and Tim Riggins are who he is suspicious of and keeps giving looks to. Meanwhile Dangle is just enjoying his smoothie and fried chicken. The management in MTL does provide steak dinners on Sunday nights as a reward for the weeks hard work.

Code:
163 Words

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

My job as team chef starts and ends with one dish. Skyline Chili. See skyline is a little different from your normal chili in that it doesn't have beans, so it has more of a "meat soup" consistency. We also add chocolate and cinnamon to it for some extra flavor. Skyline chili is not something you eat by itself (I mean you could, I guess), but as a topping. The most common ways would be on top of a hotdog, on top of spaghetti, or in a tortilla with spaghetti. Each of these is also topped with shredded cheese and are called the coney, 3 way, and chilito respectively. My personal favorite way to eat skyline is either in a chilito or on a coney topped with extreme cheese. The extreme cheese is a like a spicy habanero cheese that really pushes this over the edge. I am confident that my teammates and friends would love this meal as much as I do.

words: 164

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

TASK 1

If Paul Koivu had to become the official chef for the Anchorage Armada, he would do his best to make what every player wants. He's not really the best chef out there, but he's a hard working person and does his best no matter what all the time. When Red Kirkby asks for beans on toast, Paul will make sure it's the best beans on toast anyone has ever made. If anyone wants pilk, Koivu will even had his secret ingredient, passion. It's what makes food taste really good, and funny enough it makes players play better, because if food is bland and not interesting to players, it makes them a little sad and under the weather, which directly affects their hockey. So, just make whatever they want and need, as long as it isn't directly poisonous to them, it will help them much much more than trying to feed them quinoa or kale or something stupid like that.

159 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

No one is sure who asked the team nutritionist to mix pepsi and milk, but one day the team shows up and there's no food prepared.

Aksel readily steps into the role. He'd helped his mother cook growing up, he can help with this no problem. And, as team Captain, it's pretty much his job to make sure the team is fed and ready for games. He makes fish. A lot of fish. Fish soup, grilled fish, baked fish, fish on bread and fish on rice. Everyone seems to like it, so he starts getting creative. He orders some lutefisk to make for the upcoming game.

It's a mistake.

No one appreciates the lutefisk, and Hopkins even goes so far as to call it fish jello to his face. Some of the rookies are kind enough to eat it anyway, but Aksel takes his apron off at the end of the day and has the GMs call for an actual chef to start the next day.

164 words

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Greyson Cooper is one of those players who have a very strict routine on game day and follow a very strict diet. It started when he was drafted to the SMJHL, where he would have the same pregame meal and pregame nap. He wakes up in the morning and heads to the gym, comes back home has some sort of eggs and a protein. After that he has some free time to do whatever he would like and usually slips on a nap and heads to the rink early. At the rink they have a chefs who makes his favourite chicken fettuccine alfredo & garlic toast. If he gets tired of the fettuccine Alfredo they make him a spaghetti or some sort of pasta. When it’s not game days he can eat whatever the heck he wants but still tries to stay on a very strict diet and a very strict routine.
152 words

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

prompt 1:
I whip out my computer and go to simulation hockey and scroll to the thunder dome forum (and inappropriately placed "general discussion" threads). I open each beef in a new tab and then scroll until someone posts a recipe. copy/pasting these into a folder will give me food ideas for seasons. They might be a little bean-heavy, but those are good for you and the locker room already stinks. As recipes dry up I'll stir up more drama, prompting more recipe ideas.
My menu selection will not have an ulterior motive other than keeping procurement costs low. By outsourcing imagination and creativity, i can focus on my hockey, and the cooking part. If the team doesn't like the thunder dome's suggestions, I can switch up to my in-real-life meals like steaks, shepherd's pies, tacos, Italian, and seafood.
The locker room will probably get tired of these meals after a few weeks and if they don't like the the TD suggestions or my real ones i could picture them playing it safe with kessel-style hotdog buffet.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Team Chef on this team is both such an easy job, but also incredibly hard at the same time. Easy, because this team is a bunch of fat asses that love to eat. The food can be mediocre, and they will still stuff it down their gullets. Hard, because this team is a bunch of fat asses that love to eat. So I am constantly cooking no matter what time of day it is. Deep fried everything, not a salad in sight, and the chicken parms, oh god the chichen parms. This team can eat, and boy do they keep me on my toes. Everyones got their own favorites, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what I put in front of them, these boys will eat it and do it with a smile on their face. Needless to say, I see myself burning out real quick doing this job.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

If I'm going to be making food for the entire team, I'm going to make something I like, but that's also easy. I'm going to make my 'famous' Chicken Alfredo. There's really nothing special about it. Chicken to pasta in a 1 to 1 ratio for poundage. I cut up the chicken with scissors because it makes it easier. Then it's boxed pasta (I almost always go bow tie pasta because it's fancy and holds the alfredo) and jarred grocery store sauce. This last time I made it I found a new alfredo sauce that I liked. It wasn't like a sauce, but thicker. It added a ton of flavor to the meal. The best part is that you can make as much as you need and the ingredients don't really change. Just adding enough seasoning to make it taste great is the hardest part. And really, that's not hard either.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**