Create Account

S54 Championship Week

Here are this season's tasks for CW. The maximum, as always, is 16 TPE. Mix and match whatever tasks you desire, but the maximum TPE to be earned from this is 16. 
The deadline is Sunday, July 12th at 11:59PM ET.
Please copy/paste the prompts (including the # of TPE) into your post; it makes it much easier to grade and track.

Additional Information:

This PT is for SHL players and send-downs only; it is not for SMJHL rookies or SMJHL prospects.

One (1) welfare claim from either PBE or the NSFL will be accepted for 3 TPE! *if you’re claiming welfare and have a different username on the affiliates site then you need to state that in your post to get credit.*

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Note: Posts with malicious intent will not be graded.

Code:
1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

Code:
2. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Well, dang. Your team didn't make the finals this season - my condolences to you. Are you and your teammates planning on watching the finals even though you're not in it? If so, what are your watch parties like? If not, are you still following the finals or trying to ignore it completely? What are you and your teammates doing together (if anything) instead of following along? (if you're on Hamilton or New Orleans, or either of the 2 SMJHL teams that soon will be playing in the finals - congrats and sorry :p this one isn't for you!)

Code:
3. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
It has been publicized a decent amount on this site but Hamilton prospect Andrei Kostitsyn's brother Sergei appears to be missing. Does anybody know where Sergei? What have you done/what can you do to help Andrei track down his brother?

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
S54 IIHF Predictions - with one FHM IIHF season under our belt, we've got a bit more of a sense of how the tournament might play out in the new sim engine. What are your predictions for the S54 IIHF or WJC tournament - how do you think your team will fare this season? Who do you think are the biggest contenders to take home the hardware and why?

Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which player from the Steelhawks or Specters has a great chance to make the Hall of Fame when their playing days are up? Make the case for that player's HOF bid.

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Occasionally, broadcast networks will bring an active player into the TV coverage of ongoing finals if their team has been eliminated, and that player is often to give unique insights from a current player's perspective. During this NOLA-HAM finals, which SHL player or prospect would be a good addition to the Challenge Cup TV coverage? Why would that player be a good addition to the broadcast team?

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE
Write a sonnet about an SHL-related topic. Be sure to follow the proper ABAB-CDCD-EFEF-GG rhyme structure or your HS English (or equivalent any-language Writing teacher) will track you down and give you a failing grade.

Code:
8. Written (150 words min.) or Graphic, 3 TPE
With only one champion in the SHL and the SMJHL per season, that means the other 26 teams came up just a bit short (or a lot short). Team owners know that fans can get frustrated by shortcomings, so they're always trying to keep optimism high in the fan base. Written option: give an excerpt from an ousted team's owner's press conference at the end of the season focusing on the team's bright future or however they can keep fans' optimism high. Graphic option: the team has rented a billboard in town with an inspiring message to fans to keep optimism high; show the billboard (must include team logo and whatever the optimistic message is).

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE
The SHL has been outspoken about reducing its carbon footprint, which made it all the more surprising to see the unveiling of a brand new custom private jet for Head Office members. Not the type of move we like to see, to be completely honest. Anyway, what does the jet look like? Create a graphic of SHL HO's custom private jet (inside or out).

Code:
10. Graphic, 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.

Code:
11. Graphic, 3 TPE
Design a Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup Championship banner for one of the teams in the finals, like those which appear on the side of the site.

Code:
12. Podcast, 3 or 4 TPE
Record a mini-podcast on any of the below topics!
- Highlights of the S54 season (on or off the ice)
- S54 playoff round-up
- S54 Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals Breakdown
- S55 predictions

1 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 5 minutes or 4 TPE for 7 Minutes
2 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 6 Minutes or 4 TPE for 8 Minutes
Post the direct link to your podcast.

Code:
13. Written, up to 4 TPE Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. These are absolutely two of the best goaltenders in the league in Cain and Kryyst - which team has the advantage in net in this series?
b. There are two Johnsons in this series - Gabriel (HAM) and Darnell (NOLA). In fact, the two used to host the Johnson & Johnson Podcast together, but they're now on the ice as bitter rivals. Which team has the better Johnson?
c. The Specters won both regular season matchups, but Hamilton finished with better team stats overall. Do regular season head-to-heads provide an accurate forecast for a playoff series? (answer predictively if it hasn't happened yet; reactively if it has.)
d. If SDCore offered you an all-expenses paid week-long vacation to either New Orleans or Hamilton, which city would you choose to go to? (tough choice I know lol.) How would you spend your time there?

Code:
14. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

Code:
15. Graphic, 3 TPE - The Procrastinator Special!
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and you also like doing graphics instead of writing. That's cool, too! Create a Series Recap broadcast graphic - the contents can be whatever you want, but your graphic must list both teams and at least 3 stats for each.

Code:
16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
SUBMIT TRIVIA ANSWERS HERE

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2020, 07:34 AM by Rabidsponge21.)

I really am truly disappointed with the 2nd season in the minors for my player. I understand I am on a weaker junior team, but for a 350 capped player (from the season start) you would hope you could generate a little bit of a better out come than what was offered by Mikkel. Really from here there is only, truly 1 place to go and that is up. For my 425 season the goal is at least 20 points and HOPEFULLY a plus/ minus that is sitting on the positive side of things. To spend a 3rd season being a literal plug and on a potential non playoff team is not something I want to do, and hope we in Maine can start to progress forward after two very long and very frustrating seasons in a row. The defensive side of my game seems to be decent for this level of play, now it’s a matter of offense to really solidify my goal of a two way defenseman. (169 words)

Well when things start to get rough in the mother land we know how that can go south quickly. The question needs to be asked first, has he suicided by 5 gun shot wounds? Has he mistakenly fallen out a window just ‘checking it out?’. I think sadly the first place you should search is the morgue, and if you come up empty (as we hope) your next bet would be to search the frozen waste lands of Siberia to see if maybe he has gone into hiding to live with the Polar bears and Snow leopards to hone his hunting skills and further his ‘hockey sense’ to new unseen levels. (111 words)

Sondergard is the only choice here really. Why? Well having been trained by his uncle Luwdwig while preparing for his trip to the SHL he was given all the details for the Hamilton franchise and his time there. So as a prospect he already has an edge on knowledge about the league, mixed with his higher stature with his draft position and youth it will be a smashing success. What a better way to get some of the younger fans into the finals than watching the thoughts and opinions on the finals of a young, up and coming star. You would have the excitement of the back to back finals appearances of the Steelhawks, mixed with the hype of seeing one of the premier young players of the game participating in the panels who could help relate and maybe even answer some questions by young players around the world looking to reach the heights he has. (156 words)

This is easy when it comes to the Texas Renegades. What could get the fan base more excited than showing them the sheer depth and quality of their prospect pool? The teams departing veterans are immediately being replaced by the likes of Scianna, O’Shea and Potts, with still some studs like Sondergard and Fantobens still to come. Totally work the angle of “THE NEXT WAVE” with the young players all at the fore front for the summer media waiting for the next season to start.

Want to debut some new 3rd jerseys? How about hype up some of the coming fan events for S55? This is your chance to do it while maybe offering some discounts on the new rookies jersey name plates to really get the hype train flowing and product out the door. Mind you, as exciting as these prospects are, we all know they are no Toronto North Stars, but they will do for what Texas has to work with from the last few drafts. (168 words)

16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Word - Rabidsponge

Welfare claim - PBE PT

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2020, 11:59 PM by Jobin.)

[b]
Code:
[/b]

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE
Write a sonnet about an SHL-related topic. Be sure to follow the proper ABAB-CDCD-EFEF-GG rhyme structure or your HS English (or equivalent any-language Writing teacher) will track you down and give you a failing grade.

Let me tell you a story
'bout a season now gone
A team bound for glory
From duckling, to swan

They had a rough time
In season fifty-two
Not yet in their prime
Many balls, left blue

With their builds remade
And Simon now dead
Their hope never swayed
The standings, they led

Winners of fifty-three
A falcon goes SKREEEEEEEEE!

Code:

Code:
With only one champion in the SHL and the SMJHL per season, that means the other 26 teams came up just a bit short (or a lot short). Team owners know that fans can get frustrated by shortcomings, so they're always trying to keep optimism high in the fan base. Written option: give an excerpt from an ousted team's owner's press conference at the end of the season focusing on the team's bright future or however they can keep fans' optimism high. Graphic option: the team has rented a billboard in town with an inspiring message to fans to keep optimism high; show the billboard (must include team logo and whatever the optimistic message is).

[Image: eLJ1cpe.png]

Code:

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE
The SHL has been outspoken about reducing its carbon footprint, which made it all the more surprising to see the unveiling of a brand new custom private jet for Head Office members. Not the type of move we like to see, to be completely honest. Anyway, what does the jet look like? Create a graphic of SHL HO's custom private jet (inside or out).

[Image: EkTT3Mi.png]

Code:

Code:
13. Written, up to 4 TPE Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. These are absolutely two of the best goaltenders in the league in Cain and Kryyst - which team has the advantage in net in this series?
b. There are two Johnsons in this series - Gabriel (HAM) and Darnell (NOLA). In fact, the two used to host the Johnson & Johnson Podcast together, but they're now on the ice as bitter rivals. Which team has the better Johnson?
c. The Specters won both regular season matchups, but Hamilton finished with better team stats overall. Do regular season head-to-heads provide an accurate forecast for a playoff series? (answer predictively if it hasn't happened yet; reactively if it has.)
d. If SDCore offered you an all-expenses paid week-long vacation to either New Orleans or Hamilton, which city would you choose to go to? (tough choice I know lol.) How would you spend your time there?

a) This is a tough one, Kryyst was absolutely stellar in the regular season chalking up 32 wins, but sadly, none of them were against New Orleans. Cain, however, has been a monster in the post season. .923% and a sub 3 GAA has made him almost unstoppable. I guess my money would've been on Kryyst had I written this before it was much easier to guess the winner.

b) I think this is a pretty obvious choice, but I'd have to go with Johnson over Johnson. Johnson just doesn't have the regular season stats that Johnson has and even though they were drafted in the same season, Johnson is out-earning Johnson by over 150%. So yea I'd definitely go with Johnson.... HAM's that is.

c) I'd say the regular season's match ups between these two teams were a pretty accurate predictor for how the finals would go. The Specters won every regular season game against the Steelhawks and, much to my dismay, they went ahead and won every post season match up between the two teams.

d) I've always wanted to visit New Orleans (I mean what's not to like?) and if someone else is paying, why the hell not? If I have to take the trip immediately, however, I'm going to Hamilton. There's no way I'd trust anyone in New Orleans to be practicing social distancing and wearing masks.
Code:

Code:

Sandwiches

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2020, 10:22 PM by CementHands.)

Code:
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

This season was an interesting one for Krash. Ideally you see the team progress overall as they improve with your player, but this season saw Baltimore post a worse record than the previous season and Krash put up the same point total with 26. Being a team focused guy, Krash would rather play 3rd line with pk minutes and get 10 points all season with the team posting a competitive season and making the playoffs. Unfortunately as things are falling out it looks like Baltimore is in for a few more relatively bad seasons where they might over preform, but it’ll be a waiting game to let the current prospects simmer and continue to develop into grade A potential.
Hoping to be able to grow and increase his point total even if the team takes on some more losing ways will be the small light at the end of the tunnel for now as there are a few rough seasons to go.

162 Words, 3 TPE

Code:
Well, dang. Your team didn't make the finals this season - my condolences to you. Are you and your teammates planning on watching the finals even though you're not in it? If so, what are your watch parties like? If not, are you still following the finals or trying to ignore it completely? What are you and your teammates doing together (if anything) instead of following along? (if you're on Hamilton or New Orleans, or either of the 2 SMJHL teams that soon will be playing in the finals - congrats and sorry :p this one isn't for you!)

Krash is always interested in taking in some SHL action. Unfortunately being on the outside looking in on the playoffs is something that he has started to get used to so far, failing to make it into the playoffs with the Platoon.
As a general rule he can be found hanging out at one of the team’s home city for the duration, and this time is no different as he will be spotted in New Orleans throughout the finals.
As far as watching the games, he’s always in attendance for the home games and partaking in pre game and post game events such as tailgating and bar crawling. If he’s familiar with some of the players from one of the teams he usually tries to wiggle his way into after win celebrations with that team.
One day the hope for sure is to be the one hosting these parties, but for the foreseeable future piggybacking off others success will have to do.

162 Words, 3 TPE

Code:
S54 IIHF Predictions - with one FHM IIHF season under our belt, we've got a bit more of a sense of how the tournament might play out in the new sim engine. What are your predictions for the S54 IIHF or WJC tournament - how do you think your team will fare this season? Who do you think are the biggest contenders to take home the hardware and why?

I think that Sweden has a very solid shot at meddling this season for the IIHF tournament. We have a solid roster with some league leading players from the SHL throughout the lineup. I think that it is a very good look that I’m not looking to be on the top half of the forwards line – I feel I work much better as a shut down player anyway and it means that we have better players taking on the offensive roles. We also have one of the better goalies in the league in Vilde.
I think the biggest contenders to take home hardware are USA and Canada. Both nations have extremely deep rosters, and I feel that this allows them to roll lines more evenly, and they can also exploit other nations lower lines which might have less skilled players on them. If they are able to run full lines of over 1100 TPE players than they get a huge advantage over other teams who are icing weaker secondary lines.

--170 Words 3 TPE--

Code:

New Orleans has the big goaltending advantage in this series. To be fair it would not really matter who they were facing because they have had the best skilled goalie in the league the last few seasons now, but until now they have not fully meshed to give Cain the support to go on a cup run.

--57 Words--

Code:

Hamilton has the better Johnson in this series. Darnell may look better, smell better, be more respected and just be all around a better human being, but unfortunately I have to give the pure sim hockey sense for the S54 playoffs to Gabriel. He had a clutch 2 ot goal vs Buffalo and he has an annoying knack for clutch performance.

--61 Words--

Code:

Absolutely not. First off all the regular season doesn’t matter aside from just making it into the play offs. Secondly Hamilton was able to pump up stats vs bad teams like mine. You play the regular season to try to put together the best overall strat for every opponent. Come playoffs you are designing specific tactics to exploit weaknesses on the other team, or to shut down certain players. Entire different strategy.

--72 Words--

Code:

Absolutely New Orleans. All offense intended I do not think anyone in their right state of mind would select to go to Hamilton instead. I would be doing my best to take part in the southern culture, enjoying some delicious meals at some authentic restaurants, enjoying the night life and perhaps visit a voodoo doctor or two in hope of making Krash a better player.

--65 Words--

4 TPE

Code:
SUBMIT TRIVIA ANSWERS HERE
Verification = bouttreefiddy
3 TPE

Total = 16 / 16

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Pt pass
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2020, 07:24 PM by LordBirdman.)

Code:

Sven Svenson had a pretty good individual year for the Colorado Raptors in his third season with the team.  In 50 games, Sven had 16 goals and 22 assists for a combined 38 points.  He set his goal for the season on 40 points and beating his last years total of 18 goals, but he fell short in both of those efforts. In S53, Sven went 18-15-33 on the top line of a mediocre to bad Colorado team. This year, he improved on that through generating assists on a better team but didn’t score at the same rate. Despite increasing his shots on goal from 135 to 169, Sven could not find the back of the net. His shooting percentage decreased from 13.3% to 9.5% as he desperately threw pucks at the net from bad angles.  Sven gets very few penalties and only had 14 PIMs last year and 6 PIMs this year. He was -6 this year and -4 last year as defense has always been a challenge for Sven.

Code:

As a player with an agent who became the co-GM/coach of my won team, I think I will watch some of finals between Carolina and Anaheim because it’s going to be exciting hockey. Carolina is coming off a big Game 7 win over Newfoundland. Whether the team will be tired or can continue their momentum into the Finals will be really fun to watch. That being said, I don’t think I’ll watch every game or watch with anyone in particular.  I especially don’t want to have to watch it with Richard Hogsworth, my agent who suddenly became the co-GM and a coach for the team. I will watch it at my ski home which is just a few hours outside of Denver. I like to go there in the summer to go on hikes and enjoy the nature. I also like to do rigorous training like sprints up and down the mountain.

Code:
It has been publicized a decent amount on this site but Hamilton prospect Andrei Kostitsyn's brother Sergei appears to be missing. Does anybody know where Sergei? What have you done/what can you do to help Andrei track down his brother?

(Clean) Andrei knows where his brother is, because he was with Sergei Kostitsyn when he disappeared. (Clean) Andrei likes to ask where his brother is to attract attention to his disappearance, but he knows the truth – that Sergei was an undercover Russian spy using the cover of a professional hockey player to do James Bond villain level espionage on whatever city he was visiting. Sergei became disillusioned with his political overlords and tried to break away to save his brother, (Clean) Andrei, but he suddenly vanished one morning. (Clean) Andrei has been on a mission ever since to spread the word and ask people to investigate where his brother is.

Code:

Sweden will break through and finally win the Gold this year in WJC. After coming up short in the championship game and walking away with Silver last year, Sweden is poised to finally break through and take home the Gold to King Carl. King Carl is a huge fan and went to every game last year, I expect he does the same this year. A team that is a perennial powerhouse is UCORCAL, which should have Russia split off it from how many of those players have come overseas to the SMJHL recently. DACH is always competitive and will be again. The US and Canada should have enough active players to always be competitive and they usually are. Team World also has a very strong roster this year and could surprise some people while making a run for a medal. Finland is an up and coming nation which has a bright future, but still short on the veteran talent needed to go far in this tournament.

Code:
Which player from the Steelhawks or Specters has a great chance to make the Hall of Fame when their playing days are up? Make the case for that player's HOF bid.

Flack Lagerfield has a good chance at making the Hall of Fame. Aside from his stunning 84 point S54 performance, Lagerfield has continuously scored at an impressive pace. In his first season in S43, Lagerfield scored 14 goals and 11 assists for 25 points in 50 games. He had a sophomore slump with only 17 points in the next season, but from there went on a tear of 40+ point seasons including a 53 point, 66 point, 49 point, 51 point, 71 point, and 84 point seasons.  Included in those are 6 20+ goal seasons, 1 30+ goal season, and 1 40+ goal season. He’s also won the Sarmad Khan (S48, S53), Aidan Richan (S45), Sergei Karpotsev (S48, S53), and the Ron Mexico (S48).

Code:

bung

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020, 08:48 AM by bluesfan55.)

PBE Welfare: http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...t&p=194517 (3 TPE)

My season has been an interesting one to say the least if we're talking about everything that happened off-ice. But if we're going along on-ice standards, I was a bit disappointed with how I performed. It's always hard to adjust to a new league as a rookie, especially if it's one of the best in the world like the SHL is. I thought I would be able to adjust swimmingly as an SMJHL MVP who'd spent 4 productive seasons with Anchorage, but I was wrong. I set a goal to score at least 20 points (25 at the beginning of the season, but I adjusted it based off of my production halfway through the season after I went on a long pointless streak). I came up two points short, as I was able to improve over the season and looked good at the end, but I ultimately finished with 18 points. I think my lack of production was due to a real lack of confidence due to that pointless streak, so I just need to play more confident and continue improving and I should definitely take a step forward next season.

Code:
As an IIHF co-head (let's go Switzerland!), I have supreme confidence that the tournament will go swimmingly. We may have a new simmer but I think it'll go well. As for predictions, I think my team, Switzerland, will definitely make it into the medal rounds. We're a pretty young team with no players in regression, and our biggest strength is one we'll need in goaltending (both Tibuk Soonika and Markus Tegernako are over 1k TPE). The forward core looks pretty good as well (besides myself, we'll have an uncapped Cal Labovitch, and multiple 1k players in Lallo Selman, Slap McShotty, Nicolaj Muller, Nick Connolly, and Elijah Jones) and we have an improving defensive core led by 3 1k defensemen in captain Mathias Seger, FR Finn-Rhys, and Ursin Zimmermann. I'm really excited to see how we do and I think we can make the medal rounds as previously stated. Canada and the US are obvious favorites, and the Czechs had a good run as well, but if I had to choose between those three I'd go with the reigning champs in the US.

Occasionally, broadcast networks will bring an active player into the TV coverage of ongoing finals if their team has been eliminated, and that player is often to give unique insights from a current player's perspective. During this NOLA-HAM finals, which SHL player or prospect would be a good addition to the Challenge Cup TV coverage? Why would that player be a good addition to the broadcast team?
This one is ignoring bias, as I have two prospects to narrow down between for the TV coverage: (Clean) Andrei Kostitsyn and Bork Lazer. Of course, we all know Andrei is looking for his beloved brother Sergei, who is unfortunately missing, and he could use a spot on the TV to plead the public watching the games to help him find Sergei, who we all want to be found. However, I think Bork Lazer, a New Orleans prospect who currently plays for the Anchorage Armada, would be a nice addition to the broadcast as a color commentator. He may be biased towards the Specters but Bork is just a very funny guy. He'd make some great calls regarding body checks, calling the enforcers on each team (New Orleans' Lil' Manius and Hamilton's Samuel Michaud based on hits) "CHADS" and injecting a macho sense of humor to the commentary booth. I think it'd be fun to watch Bork with a microphone in the booth.

Code:
That's a really good question as both goalies have been lights-out in both the regular season and the playoffs, and I'd have to go with Geezus Kryyst (this is based on stats) for this one, as he boasts a 2.45 GAA and .931 save percentage. Cain has been similarly dominant but Kryyst has been sightly better.
Both Johnsons are influential on their teams behind the scenes (Gabriel as Hamilton co-GM and Darnell as New Orleans coach), and while I really like both, if we're going stats-wise, again I'm going to have to go with Hamilton on this one and take Gabriel, who is a great two-way defenseman. Darnell is a great defensive defenseman but he simply doesn't provide enough offense.
I think it will be an accurate forecast for this series; I expect it to be super close but Hamilton lost to New Orleans both times in the regular season and I think that may play a key factor as the Specters know that they can beat the Steelhawks based on their regular-season games. It works in some series and not in others but I think that it will in this one.
No doubt I'd be going to New Orleans. This is a city with Mardi Gras, a crap ton of good food, and a lively nightscene that's used to tourists and and known for having a good time. Hamilton is just some random cold-ass city in Canada that has literally nothing so no way in hell I'm going there.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2020, 04:23 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

Code:

I definitely can't complain about how this season went on the ice for Gabe Johnson so far. Although I failed to hit the heights of last season, where I was second in points and 4th in Scott Stevens award voting, I still had only a 3 point decrease from last season's 47 point campaign. In the playoffs, I only have 7 points in 11 games, which is not exactly terrible but not Razov nominee quality like my performance in last season's playoffs. However, I had a much bigger moment than any i experienced last season, which was scoring a double overtime winner in game 7 against Buffalo to send us to the finals. That moment alone tops anything I accomplished last season and will be something I remember if we win the cup against NOLA. I also have the third most blocked shots these finals, with 37 in 11 games, so it's nice to see me not being a total defensive liability for once.

(164 words)

Code:

There has obviously been a lot of fire surrounding the whereabouts of Andrei Kostitsyn's beloved brother Sergei, but a new lead came up recently suggesting that England may be where the missing sibling of Andrei is located. In a show of solidarity towards the search of his brother, Hamilton traded Andrei to England as part of a trade in order to facilitate the search for Sergei. Apparently the famed Queen Elizabeth of England has information that could lead to locating Sergei. The Steelhawks hope that the trade can help Andrei find his lost brother in the United Kingdom, where he has been rumoured to be located.

(106 words)

Code:

Canada should do way better now that I am gone. Anyone with even half a brain can tell that I was the root of all the issues that Canada faced in my time as fed head or co fed head. The squad is very good, like last season, but they managed to add Maxime Bouchard to their ranks, meaning they get one of the better wingers in the SHL added to their ranks. I think with that added quality, plus most of their already young squad getting even better, they will be the genuine gold medal threat that they deserve to be. It will be interesting to see how the team performs without me being involved in management of the team on the ice at all, and on a completely serious note I am looking forward to making a deep run as just a player of the team and not a leader.

(152 words)

Code:

- Answering after the series is concluded, it's clear that Cain offered the bigger advantage to their team, with how he was generally a brick wall in the finals sweep. Kryyst was fantastic against Buffalo, but unfortunately was not up to the same standard in the finals. Cain was excellent this season for NOLA, and probably the main factor in their cup win. (62 words)

- Before the series I would have said it's easily Gabe, considering I scored the double overtime goal that sent us to the finals in the first place and blocked shots for fun, but man I was USELESS in the finals. Gotta give the edge to Darnell on this because he at least did well enough for his team to go unbeaten in the finals. I just sucked. (67 words)

- Head-to-head matchups are definitely more important than just overall record. NOLA knew how to beat Hamilton and just went out and did it just like they did in the regular season. Sometimes even though a team does worse than another, they are just well set up to beat the team and shut their style of play down. (57 words)

Code:
14. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

It has to be Aleister Cain for me. Easily. Hamilton are a team that are no strangers to peppering opposition goalies with shots and forcing them to either be at the top of the game or get lit up, and Cain was more than up to the challenge. Hamilton had more shots in every game in the finals and Cain was ready to just go brick wall mode and not allow any number of goals that NOLA could not match at the other end of the ice. Goalies are always such a huge factor in playoff performance and Cain showed the importance of a hot goalie in a cup run.

(108 words)

Trivia Submitted (Verification: Cottage)

Total TPE: 16 (CW DONE)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2020, 04:36 AM by Muerto.)

My player Goku Muerto had a solid season in S54, setting career highs with 26 goals and 52 points. he was the top scorer on the Jets tallying 50+ points for the 2nd straight season. I know this is peanuts compared to the league's top scorers but it felt good to contribute on the scoresheet despite being in regression. In many ways Goku is finally the player he was intended to be. A couple reasons for his personal success was finding some good chemistry with his linemates - being a speedy forward with high offensive capabilities, he was paired with a playmaking winger in one side and a sniper on the other side. It took a while for them to really get in the groove but once they did, and the coaches let them play a more offensive tactic, they produced at a much improved rate. It was too little too late to get the Jets back in a playoff spot but it certainly bodes well for the future! Next season is a bit up in the air as there have been a few roster changes on the team so it is uncertain where he will be playing, but the good news is that for another season, Goku was able to successfully fight off regression, and will start the season no worse off than he did last season, so he will be expected to fare about the same as he did last season.

7. Written, 3 TPE

And lo, Season fifty-four has ended
It seems it just began and is already done
We set a record for number of players suspended
And San Fran gets to draft number one
The lows - Tampa Bay's GM was appointed
When they had to fire the previous boss
I'm sure the fans were disappointed
When all 50 games were a Loss
The highs - look at the league leaders!
Setting new records for points, assists, and goals
And Hamilton lost the finals, nobody likes those cheaters
But wait, NOLA cheats too, I guess they're all assholes!
It's over now, let's see what S55 brings
Hopefully, it will end with the Jets getting Cup rings!

Season 54 is in the books now, and even though we finished out of the playoffs again, there is reason to be optimistic. I believe we are going to see that a new era of exciting Jets hockey is going to begin as soon as Season 55! If you have a look at our roster, for the first time in ages we are going to have a new goalie who is actually getting better! I don't want to say anything bad about Vivien Leblanc because he's been a real warrior in net for us, but let's be honest his growth stagnated a long time ago. But the 'Strom Warnings' are in full effect as young MR. Chamberlain is ready to take the reins and be our starter, has already surpassed the TPE level Leblanc ever reached, and is only getting better. On defense, Captain McScruff is still one of the best defenders in the league even though he has started to regress, but at 2K TPE he's going to be a beast for a while still. Then you add in 3 other defenders in Barron, Zizagooney, and Ibrahimovic Jr, who are all over 1K TPE and still getting better. We'll also see the debut of 1st OV pick Magnus Liljestrom so that is even more reason to be optimistic. On forward, Brain, Shepard, and Muerto are all elite players, Crudelli and Bale are still getting better, Blunt is coming off a caerer year, and then we also have Reid Sutherland who joins us for his rookie season. We're also going to look at his Draft as a chance to add two more great prospects to the organization. We'll probably be looking at boosting the managerial staff as well to add some fresh eyes and voices to the helm of the team, which can only be a good thing! So renew your seasons tickets because you'll be sorry if you miss out!

I would say Hamilton has the slight advantage, solely based on the fact that he has won it all before so should have the confidence going into the series. Cain is a spectacular goalie for the most part, but is known to be mentally hard on himself when things go wrong. He hasn't been able to push the Specters to the promised land despite the promise he'd shown since they snagged him in the expansion draft, and time may be running out.

I kind of feel like this a 'bash Gabe' type of question since the league seems to take a great delight in putting him down for no reason that I can see, and I think it's one of the dumber memes when the league is constantly telling everyone they have to never say anything that could possibly be offensive to anyone, but yet not only seems to encourage the Gabe-bashing, but participates in it on a regular basis. I'm sure they will say it's all in jest, but yet people have been suspended for things said in jest when they were deemed personal attacks, so, I don't know, who's wrong here? Is it me? I don't think so. So, in protest of this prevailing league attitude, I am going to say Hamilton has the better Johnson.

OK this one is reactive because the series has ended when I write this, with NOLA sweeping the Steelhawks to definitely give weight that the head to head series is what matters most. FHM generally proves the rule that the better team will win the majority of the time, but when it comes to a series in the Finals where both teams are really goodand where you play the same team several games straight, I think tactics and strategies play a bigger role. NOLA seemed to have the matchups against HAM which gave them the edge.

Obviously I would go to New Orleans, because it has a reputation to be a great atmosphere, tons of awesome food and music, and would be an absolute blast! Wait, what's that? The border is shut down due to CoViD? So I have to stay in country? And go to Hamilton? Ah shit.

16. VW = Spooky

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 01:13 PM by hhh81.)

Code:
Cassius Darrow had a solid S54 season. He set career highs in assists (34), points (43), shots on goal (173), and hits (59). He broke 100 SBs for the second straight season and tied a career high with 9 goals (set in S53). He and Poopity Scoop continued as the dominant shutdown pair they were in S53, with 1.5 GA/60 (tied for 8th in the league, 4th among defenders) and 18.2 SA/60 (tied for 6th best in the league), while also seeing above 70% Corsi and Fenwick For percentages. Darrow ranked 3rd in the league in CF% and 9th in FF%.

As he surpassed 2000 TPE, Darrow asserted himself as one of the elite two-way defenseman in the SHL. While they fell short of the Challenge Cup Finals (Kryyst should have lost a flame—it’s bullshit he didn’t), Darrow and the Stampede have a lot to be proud of. Darrow should be in the running for one or both of the Stevens and Biscuit trophies this year, and continue to contend for individual recognition. The Stampede should return almost all (if not every) the key contributors from S54, and could have upwards of four 2000+ TPE forwards in S55. With another season of development for young players like Augustus Wang, Elizabeth Doyle, and Aron Hernadivic, the Stampede should be strong contenders for the Challenge Cup and President’s Trophy in S55.

Code:
A day after their heartbreaking Game 7 loss to Hamilton, Cassius Darrow isn’t eager to discuss the Challenge Cup finals. When reporters asked several players after the game their thoughts on the Finals, Buffalo captain Monkey D. Luffy @TnlAstatine grabbed one reporter’s mic and tomahawked it at Nicholas Owens’ open stall (Owens slipped out of the arena as quickly and quietly as possible after the game, to avoid just this circumstance). The team isn’t eager to discuss a Challenge Cup Finals involving New Orleans and Hamilton.

Darrow likely will watch some of the finals, if only to break down game film on the two teams (Hamilton especially) so the Stampede can come back next season and crush the Steelhawks into silvery dust. Young forward Aron Hernadivic @"jfisherr" has shown a lot of interest in watching and breaking down game film, and has started joining Darrow’s intense film sessions this season. It’s not abnormal to see assistant coach Eduard Selich join these film sessions, to discuss game strategy and training with the players.

If the series goes to Game 7, it’s likely Darrow will drive up to NYC to attend a watch party at his friend, Barret McCarthy’s, home @Inf1d3l. Fellow Manhattan Rage players like Alex Winters, Luke Thomason, as well as Rage and Raptors alum, Jakub Novak, will likely be in attendance, and they’d have a fun time together. Even then, Darrow would be breaking down Hamilton, trying to figure out how to dismantle the inexplicable Steelhawks machine.

Code:
The truth of the matter is Andrei has been lying to you all. He is not clean. In fact, he’s filthy, covered in pig and cow excrement at all times. That’s why he hasn’t been cut from his SMJHL team; the coaches are afraid to get too close to him. No one else can take the smell. Additionally, the dung coating has causes permanent brain chemistry changes in Andrei, making him believe he has a twin brother, Sergei. The truth is much sadder. Sergei never existed. Andrei never even had a brother growing up. He has an older sister, Katarina, who refuses to speak to him after his mental break. A tragic farming accident led to both Kostitsyn parents passing away 8 years ago. Andrei sought solace in farm animals… and the results are horrifying.

We must stop allowing him to live in this dangerous fantasy. He has no family left and desperately needs mental health counseling. #SaveAndrei

Code:
There are many who it’s not a matter of if, but when. Joe Kurczewski @JKortesi81 will make the Hall of Fame, that’s a foregone conclusion. Dude has three Challenge Cups to his name (all with Calgary) and could add a fourth this year. He won the Ron Mexico (MVP) in S40 and was a finalist in S41 and S45. Oh, and he’s been a finalist for the Jeff Dar four times from S40-S44, winning in S42. He also took home the Sarmad Khan as the people’s MVP in S40, and won his only Anton Razov as playoff MVP in S42. He was nominated three other times (S40, S45, S46), and holds the league record for most playoff points (can I find this info? Nope. Do I know it’s true? Yes, because Joe talks about it.) He’s 8th all-time in career points (885), and tied Jason Visser for 9th most career goals at 379. With 15 more points, he would be only the 8th player in league history to break 900 career points (and need 15 more goals to break into the top five all time).

Joe has told us time and time again he’ll play until he feels like he’s blocking someone else from an opportunity. Will he hold out another season or two to move up the leaderboards even more? Regardless of when he retires, he’s a first ballot HoFer.

Code:

Code:
Code:
A. It’s Kryyst. Even when he gets run from the crease in a bad game, he still keeps his heat marks at max. Hamilton is doing something the rest of us are too stupid to understand, to the extent that no matter what happens, they keep a hot goalie. Kryyst will steal a game in this series, and everyone in New Orleans and Buffalo will be pissed about it.

B. This isn’t a conversation. Gabe Johnson is the better Johnson. As much as people meme him, he put up better stats in almost every facet to Darnell. He plays more minutes, produces more offense (4.8 GF/60, and has a +2.3 GF/GA compared to Johnson’s 0.8). Gabe’s line carries possession better, and allows fewer shots against. While it’s not as clear a gap in these playoffs, I still would rather have @Gwdjohnson on my team in this series than Darnell.
C. It’s impossible to say. I stopped trying to understand FHM last season, when nonsensical things kept happening with goalie hot streaks in the J. Especially when it comes to Hamilton, it seems like head-to-heads are good suggestions, but ultimately are just meme’d out with whatever magic they have cooking. I don’t get it, I can’t get it. I just hope Nic and Joe have some magical hoodoo voodoo fun ready, because nobody wants to see Hamilton win again.

Code:
willdo

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Code:

Burlok had a rough year, just like his team. He played like he was shot out of a cannon last season, finishing top three in hits while also putting up over 30 points on third line minutes. Call it the luck of S53 or the magic chemistry of that team, but in S54 that was gone. His results were much more in line with what you'd expect from a defensive forward on the third line. He picked up about one more minute of ice time per game this season, but only managed 18 points while barely being top ten in hits.

All that being said, his defensive game improved overall. He picked up over a minute per game on the penalty kill unit, and kept a respectable +7 being matched against top lines on a team that was getting shelled many nights. His game ratings and shot blocking was up overall, so while Burlok definitely took a step back in production, they took a step forward in overall positioning and usefulness on the ice. A disappointing season to be sure, but it's not without it's silver linings.

Code:

I think that Team DACH is a major contender this season. Last season our team was primarily made up of folks that went deep in the SMJHL playoffs, which meant many of our players were playing on their 350 builds last go around. This year the team is almost entirely rock-solid 425s, as well as a few incredibly promising 350s and rookies. I also have nothing but the utmost trust in the management team, as they've shown their competence the last two years by picking me both times. That's a major plus.

We've got several team leaders on board in Labovitch, Wagner, and Harrington-- as well as one of the best young goalies available in Amundsen. While a lot of these guys are rivals during the SMJHL season, they've come up through juniors together and know what it takes now to get the job done. I expect a fantastic run by DACH, and I think it's going to be exciting to watch.

Code:

*The owner of the Detroit Falcons stands at the podium.*

This was a surprising year to say the least. It hurts to lose a season this way, given what we were expecting when we laid out our team on paper during the off-season. Call it what you will-- a cup hangover, a curse, the dissolution of chemistry when players graduated-- ultimately it's a disappointment. These things happen, and this off-season and Season 55 to come will be no different, so how do we do better? How do we overcome these challenges?

We've got a lot of great, hungry young talent that is ready to take on bigger roles. The vets in our locker room have seen it all at this point. Championships, heartbreaks, battles, global pandemics. They're going to push our younger guys and get them where they need to be. Finally, our scouting and drafting history speaks for itself-- look at what we accomplished just two years ago! We have picks, and we have the expertise to hit on those picks. Yes we're losing some great players. Yes we're going to look very different next year. But if you remember we had to do the same thing not long ago, and we brought home a Four Star because of it. We can do it again, and we will do it again.

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE

[Image: shljet.jpg]

Code:

a) It's hard to argue that Kryyst and the Steelhawks don't have the edge in this category. Cain had to face more shots and tougher shots, leading to a lower S% than Kryyst. I think there's an argument to be made that the two are closer than the stats suggest. Hamilton is a proven team with a sterling track record, so Kryyst may have a bit of their workload shouldered by a solid Hamilton defence. In the end I think I'll give the edge to Kryyst, but Cain is no slouch, and he's more than capable of stealing a series.

b) Looking at the stats... I think it would be a reach to say that Gabriel hasn't been the dominant Johnson this year. 21 minutes a game, 44 points, +35, and a 69 overall game rating? Nice. Darnell is certainly not a bad player-- laying huge hits and blocking tons of shots while being solid on over a minute of PK time a game, but I don't think this is a typical stay-at-home defence vs. rushing defence argument. Gabriel was pure dominance on the ice this season, and I think he's got to be this year's top Johnson.

c) I don't think that regular season series are great predictors of playoffs. We know that GMs tend to find a general strategy that works for the regular season and just let it ride. Changes aren't often made unless something has really gone off the rails. In the playoffs, it's a much different story as you can really tailor your efforts to one opponent to find the optimal way to take them down. Strategy and coaching really shine in the playoffs where they can't in the regular season against so many different teams. Teams with a mastery of tactics can shine extra bright in the playoffs while looking average game-to-game in the regular season. Detroit's 7 game, incredibly tight battle against Newfoundland should be evidence of that, as NL wiped the floor with DET all season. 

d) Hamilton is a lovely city, but I live about an hour away from it and I've been several times. So I'm off to New Orleans baby! Typically I might try to plan a real vacation of some kind, but after almost four months in lockdown, I'd love to just order a lot of beers and stare out at the water. The streets and architecture look lovely too, so I'd happily take it all in while I stumble back to my hotel to sleep.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2020, 02:24 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Code:

Luckily we can end the search because I can say with great certainty that Brother Sergei is bunking with little Tammy in a 120 day mental health rehab clinic in Malibu. Little Tammy has never truly recovered from the great recess pieces incident of the early S40 CW’s where her #delicious candy bar accidentally fell on the ice during a challenge cup game and was run over by an eager skater on the ice!.. The young tyke was traumatized by the incident and while things did look better for a time, It’s rumoured that she recently covered her self in a recess batter and then tried to bake herself in the oven (at low heat).. it’s unknown why Sergei is in there with her but speculation is he has a real sweet tooth.. let’s pray for the health and welfare of these 2 SHL comrads.

Code:

One of the final individual goals for Mike Izzy was to surpass Taylor McDavid as the SHL’s all time hits leader, needing 111 hits for the title. Izzy ended with 108 hits making him just 3 hits shy of this prestigious feat... something he should do within the first 2 games of season 55. Per the team, Calgary made the playoffs for the 2nd straight FHM season while continuing there amazing run of always making the playoffs. but this year was difficult, we didn’t play well for good parts of the season, we struggled on defence and  and our players never really found cohesion together... with that izzy’s role and expectations changed a few times during S54 to help compliment what ever the changes were to help the team to make the playoffs. Considering the team struggles as well as the age of the Augment who was playing in his 20th season.. 21 goals, 40 points, 108 hits and a 16% shooting pct and a playoff run was a pretty solid effort.

Code:

I believe that Maxime Bouchard of the Calgary Dragons would be a great addition to the broadcast team! Maxime is one of the leagues premier players on the leagues most acclaimed franchise, so getting a dragon into the booth is a sweeps week maneuver for the SHL. Maxime loves Tarantulas.. and I’m sure That he’d bring a handful of them suspicious creatures into the booth with him.. so we can add suspense to the discussion. He also is an Aussie .. and who doesn’t like aussies??.. note: kuola bears are cute animals too, less not forget. the man also plays guitar so there’s a good possibility that during commercials he may sing sweet beautiful music to the broadcast crew... You throw all of this together and you have a #delicious endeavour via the broadcast booth.  @Weretarantula

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE

[Image: H3z2tMR.png]

Code:

The obvious choices are Joe K from Nola and Robert Phelps from Hamilton... 2 all time legends and 1st ballot hall of famers. But I’m going to talk about Specter netminder Aleister Cain. Now in his 10th season Cain has enjoyed nothing but success to the likes of a 193-103 Record! What makes Cains game so special is his work ethic.. sporting over 1800 tpe to date which is one of the best tpe rates ever for a goalie. This assures nola’s guardian in goal many more seasons of prosperity in what should end up being a hall of fame career. - @SlashACM

Code:
10. Graphic, 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.

[Image: opvPtnA.png]
@slothfacekilla

Mike Izzy = 16 TPE

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2020, 05:14 PM by Leppish.)

Code:

[Image: 3jDfZMj.jpg]

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE

[Image: GU2F2wY.jpg]

Code:
10. Graphic, 3 TPE
idk why it got so blurry.

[Image: 5m8qnsC.png]

Code:
11. Graphic, 3 TPE
Design a Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup Championship banner for one of the teams in the finals, like those which appear on the side of the site.

[Image: j1sduC0.png]

Code:

Well, theres two players that are absolute locks for the Hall of Fame in this series, Joe Kurzcewski and Robert Phelps. But i'm gonna talk a bit for Joe K here. The man is a legend and there's no doubt about it, he has won several four star cups, several challenge cups. He's a team USA legend with more golds than he can fit in his closet. He has scored almost 400 goals and over 900 points in his career. On top of that he was the League MVP once among other accolades. The man needs to be in the Hall of Fame the second he announces his retirement from the SHL.

Code:

Blebberoonie

[Image: lebbish.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020, 01:44 AM by _Blitz_.)

Code:
Code:
  My season objectives for the last few seasons have been "Don't Suck" and "40 Points?". I got very close last season on primarily assists, with only 6 goals. My biggest gripe on an award-winning season was my shooting; <6% shot accuracy and 6 goals kind of hurt.
  Going into this season, I tweaked a few things in hope of getting to 40 points. I had a career-high 43 points, 14-29-43. I don't think I'll win any awards, but that's okay with me.

Code:
Code:
  It's been pretty relaxed in St. Louis where the Playoffs are concerned. Toronto called me up before I was out of the shower after Game 7, so I've been looking forward to that more.
  We do have some watch parties for the SHL in St. Louis. With the connection to NOLA and prospects for both teams on our team, it's nice to be supportive. We'll start out watching the game, but often switch to a movie or some games like Jackbox afterward. It's a different person hosting the party every time so far, so that's been fun.
  I've kinda been watching the SMJHL Playoffs from afar. I'd like to see Anaheim and Carolina in the Finals. Always gotta root for Strom and Rhys, but Carolina winning out makes us look better.

Code:
[Image: jsd1FyS.gif]

Code:
10. Graphic, 3 TPE
[Image: wVus8kB.png]

Code:
Code:
Code:
d. NOLA, absolutely. Sign me up! I'd be looking forward to the gumbo and beignets with a side of voodoo thrills and jazz. Looking it up, there's a ton of steam paddle boat tours of the bayou and at least 30 different ghost adventure tours. If it's Mardi Gras, even better. I've never been, but if it's anything like Gasparilla, it'll be a great time with lots of beads, music, and cool floats.

Code:
Daisy

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2020, 06:44 AM by lilstifler.)

Code:

This season was pretty good for me, as I reached my point record as well as my goal-scoring record. But the team's game ultimately didn't come to an end as planned. But I'll try to improve my performance next season to help the team reach the finals and fight for the Cup. I believe we can. First of all, I would like to improve my game in exactly the same compositions, because most of the points were made in unequaled compositions this season. Secondly, the defence, although my defence performance was satisfactory, did not satisfy me in general. I want to be a team leader and that will be my responsibility next season, because some of its leaders will leave the team. I want to do everything to be ready for the level of adult hockey. Such are my future goals for next season and my hockey game skill. This would be the best season.

/155 words/

Code:

It's a matter of taste and passion. For example, I watched all the finals games for the youth league, and followed with one eye to my adult team, who flopped in the finals and then I was switched to another team. But the story isn't about it. Teammates and I tend to sit in a bar, especially when the season is over. We're entertaining there, playing billiards, and we're just normal people on a regular holiday. We didn't watch the finals this year, but I could watch and congratulate the champions. But at the end of this season, it was very painful because it was lost in the first round of the shutdown games, and it is very damaging to enjoy it as others play. Last season, however, we spent all the time in the bars to score opponents' games, but certainly without alcohol. Sometimes we drink a beer with teammates, but it's not common and it's not during the season, because then we're focused solely on the team's future game.

/171 words/

Code:

I have no idea where he might be, but I think he's taken a great deal of rest from everybody, and also from sports. However, if a search were to be conducted, it would be advised to first search for his data and name on all flight lists, including the travel company lists. But it is best if he is really missing, to report it to the police and to keep them on with the whole situation. I am sorry, of course, that it has happened, but I want to believe that everything is fine and he has gone on vacation himself.

/102 words/

Code:

My forecasts for the youth world championship are with a positive look toward my team. I don't want to brag my team or anything, but we have a very good composition. We've won gold and bronze medals in the last two seasons, and last season we lost our opponents in the semi-finals and didn't get to the finals. But looking at this year, I can say that we have very strong shifts that can both defend themselves well and win the gates. For his player, I can tell he's willing to go in a fight and help as he can to win gold medals in this championship, as it will be one of the last, if not even the last championship in his career. But rival teams are also not the weakest and will have to be careful. But I would still prefer THE UCORCAL team, which I also represent. We can and are ready for it.

/157 words/

Code:

C) It can show your strength against that team and, in my opinion, it's a good way to predict some superiority over others. If you've beaten this team once during the season, then it can repeat itself. The season's closing rating shows what the team is in general, but separately given, maybe she isn't as successful directly against that opponent. /59 words/

A) This series will, of course, depend on how the goalkeepers play out. But overall, it will depend on the team's game as a whole. The goalkeepers are great for teams, and this series should be like a goalkeeper in the duel. But I can say that even a small advantage would be given to the Specters team. Let me feel sorry for Hamilton's supporters, but that's how it is. /69 words/

Code:

Verification word: lilstifler
SENT +3

TOTAL 16/16