Create Account

S68 mPT #2: Sidekick Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Merchandizing players in the SHL isn't enough anymore! Every player needs to have a marketable little sidekick that we can sell plushies of! We'll double our revenues!
Your task: Describe your player's new sidekick! Are they cute? Scary? Small? Big? A nasty little guy? Why are they a good fit with your player as well as a good fit for sales?  
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, December 4th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=665ea534&is=665d53b4&hm=80...8cd6be61d&]

My playes new sidekick is a cool guy named john. He loves to play video games like NHL and League of Legends and play some other games like hockey with me. We are the best team around and are really good friends and love to have fun. Its awesome having a cool sidekick to be my good buddy and I love having him around. We met at our team meeting for the scarecrows and he was there to give out prizes to players for playing really well in the season. Steve gave me a playstation 5 and then said hey man id be your friend can i shake your hand. I said yes steve you are my good friend now come with me to the hamilton steelahwks as our team friend. Steve and I are now best buddies and he hangs out with me and the other hawks and we chill and stuff. go birds and go steve as our really good pal.

[Image: rotti.gif]

My new sidekick is going to be the Seattle Argonaut's new team dog who is training to be a guide dog. Good for sales because puppies are literally the most wholesome thing on the planet

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 12:52 AM by Jayba1t.)

My sidekick will be a miniature version of the Jaybait emote that micool likes to send, cause every Seattle fan loves and enjoys being baited by me

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 01:04 AM by JamesT. Edited 2 times in total.)

Code:
Your task: Describe your player's new sidekick! Are they cute? Scary? Small? Big? A nasty little guy? Why are they a good fit with your player as well as a good fit for sales? 

Ben Jammin's new sidekick that will sell for the Chicago syndicate will be Ben Jammin as a sushi chef, Ben is a huge fan of sushi and this cute little plushie will showcase how Ben would be as a world renowned sushi chef. Perhaps there will be some sushi sold at future home games to go along with the plushie. 

(60 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

My side kick has to be gigantic. I've said it before but I'll say it again for you, "I don't fight I score goals" So therefore I need someone seven feet tall, three hundred fifty pounds, bald, ugly, crossed-eyed, face so ugly only a mother could love. One of those people who know that god made them big and ugly for one reason and that reason is not to take anyone's bullshit.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

My sidekick is a turtle, because I like turtles. Does it fit my player? who knows, its what I like so it probably does. How will it sell? Well I suppose? Turtles are cool, hard shells, they can snap and they can swim, their fast and their cute. Their the total package. Package me with a turtle.

The perfect sidekick for Teddy Murphy is something small, cute, adorable, and fantastic like Grogu.  Something to balance out Teddy's grizzled features.  Side by side we will make a nice pairing of salty and sweet in our interactions.

Considering my user name is literally Valpix, I think I know what my sidekick is. Obviously Pokemon aren't real, but that won't stop me from having a North Stars branded Vulpix plush!

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Borje Samuelsson's sidekick is a little lion cub. You think he's cute, but at the order of Borje, the cub can turn into a 10-foot vicious attack animal. Watch out.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

My new sidekick is a little daschund dog but the fur is colored greeen and red to give the doggo grinch vibes, I call him my little grinch and he's such a cute dog and a good boy even when he steals christmas. Christmas is @leviadan Burloogie's newest sidekick and he hates when the grinch steals his cat! But thats just how my dog is, he got that dawg in him. My dog's name is Max @jay2233

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

My little sidekick is a wee kitty cat. A cat that loves eating Zopf as well and can help me bake bread for the team. They are also the team locker room's mascot!

Salzberger new sidekick is a small dragon with red wings, a green body and ad blue face that always as a massive smile on that is kinda creepy when you look at it for too long.

36 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

My sidekick is an actual Elk that I ride into the stadium at least in the comic books. He is also a experienced coach and life guru as well and gives support to Ralph and the gang during tough match-ups.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

I'll do this in two ways: Realist and Fantasy, here goes!

Realist: Bastien Primeau's sidekick would be a loyal and very intelligent engineer named Andrea who devoted her time and ingenuity to design and patent bleeding-edge equipment for Bastien to use so that he could be the best player he could be and more!

Fantasy: By tapping his chest while wearing a Detroit jersey, Bastien summons the physical embodiment of the Detroit Falcon's logo which is... Well... A Falcon! Humanoid-shaped, 7 foot tall of feathered fury dressed with hockey equipment ( Hockey stick, a helmet and the same color of jersey Bastien would wear ), and ready for a fight! To defend or fight alongside Bastien as well as the philosophy of the Detroit Falcons!