Create Account

S68 mPT #4: Volunteer Work Due: December 18th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

The year is coming to a close, and the giving spirit has befallen your player. Now's the time to do some community work!
Your task: Where does your player go to volunteer and give back to the community? Why do they choose this place?  
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, December 18th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=665ea534&is=665d53b4&hm=80...8cd6be61d&]

Vaseline Podcalzone will probably go to volunteer at a local hospital in Seattle to greet patients and sign some autographs, as well as pledging a solid donation towards the hospital.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Code:
Your task: Where does your player go to volunteer and give back to the community? Why do they choose this place? 

Ben Jammin goes to the boys & girls club in Chicago to give back to the community! He knows how valuable it is when growing up to have a good support system and the boys & girls club does that in the city of Chicago! He donates jerseys, hockey equipment and tickets to a future Syndicate home game! 

(58 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

She volunteers for organizations that fight injustice, where she can use her popularity to advocate for the causes she believes in, such as (1) drinking vodka under the age of 13, (2) animal fighting, (3) betting on games under the supervision of the Russian Mafia.

Bastien would go for the equivalent of Canadian Tire's Jumpsart initiative which helps kida with financial issues to have access to sports and recreation. If such an initiative doesn't exist in Detroit, then Bastien would work with local communities to start one himself.

B Jobin always chooses to volunteer at the local sick kids location in hamilton ontario because he loves to provide for those little critters and try to make their lives a little brighter, as well as trying to use his higher profile to help raise awareness for them

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Timothy jimothy loves to volunteer at the local homelesss shelter 3 hours per week and helps lots of people get jobs and stop people from doing drugs cuz drugs are bad

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

Anton Harrier's favourite charity activity is paying for the construction of skateparks in places he played for. Given his career in the sport before joining the Outlaws (which then led to him being drafted properly by the Battleborn, kickstarting his stint in the SHL) involved several stints in different parts of the world, he believes himself to be more of a global citizen.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

During the holidays I like to go and donate to local hospitals! I will give the remainder of my SHL salary to the hospitals that will help pay for whatever is needed there, Kelowna has given me so much these past few years the least I could do is give back to them!

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Andy Ceylon would do volunteer work with rehabilitation of addicts, as someone who knows everything about the dangers of Clue Glue™ addiction and the slippery slope that comes with it. He's dead set on doing what he can in helping others fight their demons.

Tom Pedersen goes to the old folks at the retirement home. Especially to those that have no family or friends left. They need to have some conversations as well.

Words: 29

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

According with the court order, Spack Jarrow will be spending this holiday season "volunteering" by teaching impoverished kids how to sail. They will be learning how to tie knots and the various nautical terms that will help them when they become adults and have their own sailboats.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Sir Devoir often volunteers at animal shelters whenever he can, as he is a huge animal lover, and he feels connected to the animals in there because he is a Pokémon and they occasionally face the same treatment by humans both good and bad.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Tummy Hurts chooses to give back to the community by volunteering his time at a local food bank. This helps Tummy give others a chance fill their tummies.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

William Salming's charity place is a place where are rescue dogs because he loves animals and especially dogs. He would go there and walk dogs outside if needed. Great to give them some freedom in fresh air.

[Image: salming.png]