Create Account

S70 IIHF Predictions
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2023, 07:17 PM by Zerg. Edited 2 times in total.)

France [Image: canada.png] [Image: czechia.png] [Image: finland.png] [Image: germany.png] [Image: ireland.png] [Image: japan3.png] [Image: latvia.png] [Image: norway.jpg] [Image: russia.png] [Image: sweden.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: uk.png] [Image: usa.png]
THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS.
Predict the standings of the group stage, the 3 medalists, and who will lead the round robin in points. You will receive 2 TPE for participation and 0.5 TPE for each correct prediction.
Verification: You must post your verification word in this thread to receive credit for this PT; failure to do so will result in 0 TPE.
Deadline: THE FIRST ROUND ROBIN SIM OF S70 IIHF!
Any forms submitted after this time will not be graded. You may edit your responses at any time up until the deadline by clicking the link below and clicking "Edit your response."
FORM: HERE
RESPONSES: HERE
France [Image: canada.png] [Image: czechia.png] [Image: finland.png] [Image: germany.png] [Image: ireland.png] [Image: japan3.png] [Image: latvia.png] [Image: norway.jpg] [Image: russia.png] [Image: sweden.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: uk.png] [Image: usa.png]

[Image: zN6tB52.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2023, 07:56 PM by Accka. Edited 1 time in total.)

mayo

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

karl

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Bosh

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Platypus

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

dog

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

05-09-2023, 06:56 PMAccka Wrote: @Zerg open the google doc,

p.s. ph

I already have five responses to it; seems to be open. I re-linked it just in case. Permissions should be open. Ping me on Discord if it's still broken for you!

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Cap

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

coffee

[Image: banes.png]

yup

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Claiming average as IIHF HO

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

IIHF HO avg

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

KeK

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Belly

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

beetlejuice

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]