Create Account

Poll: Who Is Winning the 4 Star Cup!?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Everyone wins if we all have fun!
15.79%
3 15.79%
Anchorage
0%
0 0%
Great Falls
10.53%
2 10.53%
Kelowna
0%
0 0%
Quebec
21.05%
4 21.05%
San Diego
0%
0 0%
Nevada
0%
0 0%
Maine
0%
0 0%
St. Louis
5.26%
1 5.26%
Colorado
5.26%
1 5.26%
Detroit
5.26%
1 5.26%
Carolina
15.79%
3 15.79%
Ottawa
0%
0 0%
Yukon
0%
0 0%
Newfoundland
5.26%
1 5.26%
Vancouver
10.53%
2 10.53%
Regina
5.26%
1 5.26%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Random Ramblings Lucky Number 14
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2024, 11:58 PM by Troy_McClure03. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: 0pII4j5.png]

This is my 14rd weekly random ramblings around the Jr league and SHL.  Please feel free to PM me if you have anything to contribute or add.

Starting off with anything replied from last time, about... holy crap over a month ago! I really messed up. Dang.  Feel free to catch up right about....here

[Image: Da1H8uB.png]

-- Thanks to my inability to make the poll on the last Ramble, and my untimely posting, I had no vote. So I'll take a page out of Regina's locker-room and ask a question that will divide the SHL!!

--@Rich still hates me and @luke doesn't (I think....) so there is that.

--No other old news... bad job me.

[Image: aGcQTcs.png]

-@Troy_McClure03 is under league investigation as he has suddenly emerged as an goal scoring Defensemen. The past 3 seasons showed that Troy was willing to take the body, throw a check, and pass the puck but now suddenly... he can score? The league is looking into this. According to a source that does not want to be named, (Cough @kahri Cough) Troy was seen talking to his stick during warm ups and after the game. He was noted sitting at a table in New York with his friend Adam Sandler, and the stick. Adam was being the sticks voice, it was stupid looking but somehow charming... much like most Adam Sandler Movies. Ashaaboooooo!!!!

-Jean-Luc Leduc of the Newfoundland Berserkers is taking advantage of the league after his 2 year ban. As everyone knows @Thomas was banned back in S73. oh, you don't? Well according to sources deep within the Head Office, Jean-Luc Luduc attempted to poison the Berserkers in the 7 game first round series, in game 7. According to the investigation, Jean-Luc went to the Arena early and put tons of laxatives into the gatorade bottles before the game. The problem? He put them in the wrong bottles. One of those bottles belonged to Goalie Kyle Baretto, who was hospitalized after the game after experiencing what could only be described as a "Happy Gilmore" sized bowel movement. @WubbaLubbaDubDub184 has never been the same. (More Adam Sandler Gibberish here).

-The following players have demanded a trade from their Jr. team: (Thr great Lobster Migration!)

@Jexter Langston Hardison-Laurent wants out of Yukon, saying "Yukon has been great, but after 4 seasons I think it is time for a change. The Jr league has so many other teams and it would be nice to check it out.

@roastpuff Tomlander demanded a trade out of Detroit, even going as far to say Detroit should acquire a bag of pucks in return. Wait, to be clear, Tomlander wants to be traded AS a bag of pucks, stating "The gear locker feels more like home"

@Troy_McClure03 has demanded a trade out of Regina. According to sources, Troy is tired of management promising him his hottub room, but never delivering. According to sources from Troy's dads Winnipeg days, The McClure's like to soak in hot tubs after every team function. Colorado had to have one when Troy III was there, Winnipeg lured Troy away from Colorado with an entire hot tub room, and now the Troy Tub Torment continues as he wants to go to "Any Jr team that has a hot tub room, multiple tubs, each with remote controls" the Hot Tub Technology (HTT) will not be released.

@SpartanGibbles was reportedly very upset about playing conditions and went right into @SpartanGibbles office and demanded a trade from Great Falls. According to sources close to the conversation, @SpartanGibbles was witnessed as marching directly into the office of GFG and started screaming at themself that they wanted out. The meeting ended with @SpartanGibbles throwing @SpartanGibbles right out of the office, just like I threw myself out of the movie theaters when watching Jack and Jill or whatever that Adam Sandler movie was. Ashahaha baba.

Serious Editors Note: With the playoffs starting soon, I want to steal a page out of @ThePyroAlpaca 's book here and say good luck to everyone on their last run at the 4 star cup. I know I want to win it, But best of luck to everyone who is still in the running. I know I was late to the class but you are all number 1 in my book. Lobsters for Life!

[Image: avHB1I1.png]

-SHL BOBBLE HEADS According to @Blastmeaway , Bobble heads are coming soon to the Merch store. Check them out here soon!

-TV SERVICE FOR FULL SIMS Free Trial for the playoffs! According to head simmer and person who loves me more than they love you @_Blitz_ There will be a premium Full Sim Service (FSS) next season. in order to qualify all you have to do is donate. Also, please note that this is being made up by me and is no way true, but I am saying it is. But it isn't.

-- Want to Advertise here? DM me!! --

That's all for the updates for now! Feel free to PM on any Rambles. If you want to be anonymous, please say so in the title! Also feel free to send me any rambles!! Go Czechia!!

(About 900 words)

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

troy you're beautiful

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

That'll show me to mess with me

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2024, 05:14 PM by Blastmeaway. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: shannon-sharpe-shay-nope-nah-nuhuh-gif-12298561.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

05-20-2024, 05:13 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: [Image: shannon-sharpe-shay-nope-nah-nuhuh-gif-12298561.gif]

Got emmmmm!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!