Create Account

S76 DFA Bounties #2 - The Present Deadline: Sunday May 12th @ 11:59pm PST

The second DFA bounty:
You've made it. You're on the list to be drafted into the SMJHL.

Written Task: Write a summary of your scouting profile, highlighting why you you're expected to do well in the upcoming draft (250 word min.)

Graphic Task: Show us the cover photo for your scouting file. Must include your render, name, position and nationality.

Reward: $500,000 for doing one of the above

Only current SMJHL Draftable Free Agents (S77 SMJHL Draftees, SHL class of S78) are eligible for this bounty.
There is no need to claim this anywhere. After grading the money should pop up in your account 'automatically'.

Deadline: Sunday May 12th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 03:38 PM by bjkman. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: BNEXQLx.gif]

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Well to be quite honest, I'm not sure how well I will do in the upcoming draft. You see, Clarence's agent isn't knowing for having the best commitment to his clients. Only one of his clients has gone on to do anything relevant and he has been riding that success with his two previous clients, who were both...disappointments. Still, being from Malta, a place not known for their hockey, Clarence didn't exactly have a lot of options when looking for an agency to represent him. He can only hope that his agent will stay invested in him and help him successful. As for what scouts should keep an eye on, he has been working quite a bit on his passing leading up to the draft. He could also do with being in better shape so his strength and conditioning will improve before he has to hit the ice. So with that being said, what does Clarence bring to the table in terms of a profile? He's a team player first and foremost. If the team is successful, then he will be successful. Clarence will do his part and contribute however he can to get his team wins. He's very offensive minded but right now he wants to be the set-up man. Not that he's afraid of shooting. He managed to score a few during a pick-up game yesterday, but that game was against elementary school children. Take that how you will. Look for Clarence to go late in the draft, one of those low-risk high-reward type picks.

Renegades  raiders  Finland
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 11:51 PM by vandrewski. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: indentation )

As a highly touted prospect in the upcoming SMJHL draft, my scouting profile compells a case for my potential success at the professional level. With a comprehensive skill set and a relentless work ethic, I am primed to make an immediate impact for any team fortunate enough to select me. One of my standout attributes is my offensive prowess. I possess elite-level skating ability, allowing me to navigate the ice with speed and agility. Coupled with exceptional puck-handling skills and a deadly accurate shot, I have a knack for creating scoring opportunities and putting the puck in the back of the net. Whether it's driving to the net with determination or creating plays from the boards, I consistently find ways to generate offense and contribute to my team's success. My versatility sets me apart as a valuable asset on the ice. I am comfortable playing in various roles and situations, adapting my game to meet the demands of any situation. Whether it's anchoring the top line, contributing on special teams, or playing a shutdown defensive role, I am committed to doing whatever it takes to help my team win. Beyond my on-ice abilities, I bring intangible qualities that are highly sought after in a prospect. I possess a high hockey IQ, allowing me to read the game and make smart decisions under pressure. I am a natural leader, leading by example with my tireless work ethic, positive attitude, and unwavering commitment to excellence. Furthermore, I am coachable and receptive to feedback, constantly striving to improve and refine my skills. Physically, I am well-prepared for the years of professional hockey. I am strong, durable, and willing to battle in the corners and in front of the net. My combination of skill, versatility, leadership, and physicality makes me a standout prospect in the upcoming draft, with the potential to make a significant impact at the next level.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2024, 07:32 PM by TheHockey_Pro. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: swayman-large.png]

[Image: yrXS0uN.jpeg]

Ville Sato-Maki, son of Toronto North Stars legend Ryosuke Sato, is a highly touted player just based on his father's playing career. He is expected to be excellent on the defensive end of the ice, but has much to learn overall with regards to his skating abilities. His skating abilities may be a concern for the long term if he doesn't start to work on it now, but he certainly plays a really good 200 ft game. Draft ranking-wise, we expect Ville Sato-Maki to be a late 1st rounder, early 2nd rounder as he does not have the hype as his father once did entering the league. However, with that, he is going to work hard to prove the doubters wrong and to try to surpass the status of his father in the SHL as he brings excellent on-ice work ethic as well as off-ice leadership and commraderie. Be on the lookout for draft ranking changes as the draft comes closer!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

[Image: Fsysi9W.png]

[Image: Fsysi9W.png][Image: R6eC8Fu.png]
209 TPE
OTT (S75)
[Image: ApcZMh6.png]
credit: enigmatic
389 TPE
COL (S56-60)
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2024, 12:42 AM by Hoxide. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: AOJTt8E.jpeg]